2PM's Farewell Concert

Irreplacable Love

 

 

CHAPTER I : 2PM's Farewell Concert

-------

 

"Thank You!" , a loud voice of five men echoed around the place with the squealing and screaming of many fangirls , The men bid goodbye to the fans as they finished their last song , It went dark and all they can see are flashing lights of cameras and neon sticks , They hugged and jumped happily as their farewell tour is a big success , They group hugged each other , screaming their last words to each other , "FIGHTING!" the beats of 2PM shouted and laughed loudly their voice echoing around the backstage.

"Khun!" A loud familiar voice of a girl called out his name bringing a big smile on his face , Nichkhun hugged and pecked his girlfriend as she waved hello to the other girls with her.

"Annyeong!" , Eight girls greeted him with a smile on their face , "Annyeong! Im glad you all came" Nichkhun smiled at them , The girls responded with a smile and a nod.

"Why wouldnt we make it? When your girl is with us" Hyoyeon smiled at him , He responded with an eyesmile.

"Thanks for coming here and bringing my only one with you girls , Im really moved though we are not from the same company you still support us" Nichkhun wrapped his arms around his girlfriend.

"Its okay , perhaps we are 2PM fans we are your hottest so we will support you" Sooyoung said with a grin.

"And im happy you made it too" Nichkhun eyed his girlfriend with a smile.

"Why wouldnt i go? You are my boy , I love you" Tiffany replied with an eyesmile.

"Excuse me" , Taeyeon walked out making them in shock of the sudden move.

"Uhh.....She...H-her stomach was aching i just go check on her" Sunny replied , before she could walk away from the scene , a hand stopped her and grabbed her wrist.

"Is she okay? Why didnt she tell me? Let me go there and check on her" Tiffany cooed.

"No its okay , I can take care of her , Excuse me" Sunny ran off before someone could stop her.

"I hope she is okay , Girls me and Khun need to go now , you make sure she is okay , nae?" Tiffany said with a worry.

"Nae! , Goodnight Tiff have a nice time with your boyfie" The girls bid goodbye to the couple.

"So i guess its just you and me" Nichkhun smiled.

"Yeah just you and me" Tiffany responded with an eyesmile.

"Your so cute you know , Lets go" Nichkhun intertwined his hands with hers as they walked towards the parking lot.

The couple walked together hand in hand , Nichkhun opened the car door for her with an angelic smile on his face.

"Always a gentleman" Tiffany eyesmiled as she got inside the car.

"Only for you baby" Nichkhun replied as he started steering the wheel.

"I think the girls are hiding something from me" Tiffany stared at the window.

"I dont know about  that but im sure they have reasons" Nichkhun replied with a soothing smile making her nod in response.

"You know what just take that thoughts away from your head , Okay? I dont like you worrying too much" Nichkhun held his girlfriend's hand.

"Okay , but i wish its reasonable , I hate people hiding things from me especially if its my bestfriend , Especially if its Taeyeon" Tiffany again stared at the window.

Nichkhun smiled at her , He continued to drive with a sigh . Feeling a little jealous that her girlfriend keeps worrying about Taeyeon when they are alone together.

"Dont get jealous Khun , She is just her bestfriend its natural for her to worry , Dont be jealous , You are her boyfriend , You finally have her , You can kiss her , hold her hand and love her , So dont be jealous , Just be yourself and stay calm" Nichkhun thought to himself as he keeps secretly eyeing the sleeping girl beside him. He snapped out of reality when he finally realized he has reached the destination , He got out of the car , He opened the car door and carried his sleeping girlfriend towards his house.

--

Taeyeon ran off from them , She cried her heart out seeing her happy with Nichkhun , She sat on the bench and hid her face with her hands crying.

"Taeyeon-ah" Sunny called her out softly.

Taeyeon shifted her gaze towards Sunny with a tear stained face. Sunny sat beside her and hugged her tightly , tears dropped slowly at Sunny's face hearing her bestfriend cry like this , She gripped Sunny's shirt tightly as tears kept overflowing from her eyes.

"Its okay Taeyeon-ah just cry , Cry it all out to me" Sunny rubbed her back.

"Taeyeon-ah! Sunny-ah!" Hyoyeon yelled from afar.

"Hyoyeon-ah! Just park the van where we are!" Sunny yelled back.

"If you only knew about it Fany, Taeyeon wouldnt be hurting like this , As much as i want to hate you for hurting your bestfriend so much , I cant , If you just knew" Yuri thought to herself seeing Sunny hug the fragile Taeyeon saddened her.

The eight girls went inside the van with a frown , knowing their bestfriend and sister is hurting so much hurts them too , Seeing her cry wasnt the best thing to see for them ,They have been her comfroting angels since they knew she had feelings for Tiffany who's heart is taken by Nichkhun already , They cant bare the pain as each one of them talked about their bestfriends' big matter.

"You know i hate seeing Taeyeon like this" Yuri frowned.

"Not only you , I really dont like her hurting so much" Sooyoung gave her thoughts.

"To cut it short , All of us hate seeing Taeyeon unnie like this" Seohyun answered.

All of them nodded , Their gaze shifted to Sunny hugging Taeyeon as the van parked at the bench the two is seated at.

"Lets go Taeng" Jessica said with a tone of worry.

"She fell asleep" Sunny replied as she held the sleeping girl in her arms.

"Let me help you with that" Hyoyeon held the sleeping girl's left arm as they came inside the van placing the girl on the vacant seat.

"Sleep well , Taengo-ah" Yuri kissed the sleeping girl's forehead.

"So everything is alright , Lets go" Hyoyeon sat at the passenger's seat as she started to drive and steer the wheel.

The van drove off to the girls' dorm as eight of them drifted in a deep sleep .

 

 

===

FINALLY an update , Goodnight guys :">