Chapter 2

Min's High School Love Life

Sungmin POV

" WHAT? " I was shock

" I said you just met the most popular boys in school. " Hae answer

" Tsk, how did that Kyuhyun became popular her so arrogant ? " i asked

" Well Kyuhyun is handsome, y and smart. He is a Playboy. Girls fall inlove with him easily "

" Well not me. I'm not gonna fall for him. " I said

I seen Hae just rolled her eyes, then the bell rang Hae escorted me to the Teacher's Faculty then left me after my I've seen my teacher. My teacher and I walked into the class.

" May I have your attention. Today a new student will be joining us. Pls introduce your self Ms. Lee "

" Hello everyone my name is Lee Sungmin, Pls be kind to me "

" ok Ms. Lee you can sit beside that window " my teacher said while pointing at my seat

I walk towards my sit. The class went smoothly. After some classes I went to the cafeteria where I found Haehae sitting next to her friends. I walk towards them and smiled.

" Hey guys I want to introduce my Best Friend Lee Sungmin " Hae said to her friends

" Hello guys " I waved at them

" Hi I'm Kim Kibum " one of her friends said

" And this are Park Jung Soo you can call her Leetuek, she is the oldest in the Group. That is Kim Ryeowook , and that is Kim Heechul the diva. "

" Nice to meet you " 

" you too " they smiled

" ok enough with the formality " Hae exclaimed

We chat about me then suddenly I heard girls gigling then I saw Kyuhyun, Eunhyuk and some other boys walking towards an empty table. I saw Kyuhyun smirked at me then I just rolled my eyes and bring my attention back to the girls.

***

Kyuhyun POV 

I saw the girl I bump into this early morning was looking at me , I smirked at her and she just rolled her eyes. I walk towards her table and she just stared at me.

" Hey , why are you staring at me awhile ago? " I ask 

" Excuse me if Im not wrong you were the one staring " she exclaimed

" Wow you are the first girl who said that to me, mostly girls answer beacause I'm handsome "

" Well Im not one of that girls. You handsome that i agree but your annoying "

" Watch your words " I warned her

" Why ? Is it bad to be Honest ? " she said with a moking tone

" I like you. Your not one of those girls want to cling on me, your cute. " I smirk and walk back to our table leaving her annoyed.

" What was that all about? " Eunhyuk asked

" Nothing " then I smirked

***

Sungmin's POV

I blushed when he said that Im cute well its not like its the first time a boy said that she is cute, but this is different.

" Wow that was weird, he nevers call girls cute its just hot, y etc but not cute " Hae suddenly said after Kyuhyun left.

" Yeah maybe he likes You Min. " Heechul tease

I pouted and they all laugh. The bell rang and all of us goes to our respective classes. After school Hae and our friends decided to hang out at the Cafe near the school. We entered the cafe and order some drinks then we notice some group of boys entered the cafe then walk towards us. They look like punks.

" Hey wanna hang out? " one of them asked

" No " Heechul said with a sarcastic tone

" Come on just a little while " said while hugging me forcefully

Then suddenly I notice Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk walk towards us.

" Hey don't touch her " Kyuhyun said with a serious tone

" Why? Are you her boyfriend or something " the one hugging me sarcastically asked

" Yes Im her boyfriend so get loss " Kyuhyun said

The group of boys appologize then walked away with pale face.

" Thanks for saving us from those punks " I thanked them

" Thats not free you know " Kyuhyun said with a smirk

" Well what do you want as reward Kyu? " I said cutely

" Gimme a kiss " pointing at his cheek

" What ?" 

" I said give me a kiss "

I just gave in and peck my lips at Kyuhyun's cheek. The girls start gigling and start teasing me about Kyuhyun.

" Thats sweet we should hang out sometime " he said with a sweet smile then walked out of the cafe.

" Well that was weird he never do that. " Eunhyuk said with a confused face then smiled at us .

" Well bye girls. " then wink at Hae then walked away.

I saw Hae blushed we all saw it then we start teasing Hae about it. We didn't notice that its late we decided,to go home. 

 

***** sorry the chapter is short. I'll try my best to keep updating and make the next chapter longer. Comment your opinions about the chapter.