Kairi_Rose

One-shot Collection

 

 

 

 

“Good morning~” HyunAe greeted the other worker of TS coffee shop. “Morning, HyunAe. You’re so cheerful today.” One of the workers replied.

HyunAe gave her a smile, “I am cheerful every day.”

Kim HyunAe is a seventeen bubbly cheerful lovely beautiful girl. She’s really cheerful, even when she is sad. She could hide her sadness with her cheerfulness. Which is only she can do it alone.

“Good morning, Mrs. Lee.” She greeted the manager of the shop. “Good morning, HyunAe. You look cute with that big pink ribbon on your head. Where do you buy that?”

HyunAe touched her ribbon, “Oh, this? I didn’t bought it, I made it myself.”

Clap, clap, clap. “So creative!”

HyunAe sheepishly smiled, “Thank you, Mrs. Lee.” Then she continued her work, spraying the window glass and cleans it.

She starts cleaning from bottom, to up. Once she’s working, someone is staring at her. “Beautiful… Cute…”

“She’s beautiful huh?”  One of the workers teasingly asked him. “Yes…” Jongup was hypnotized. All of his mind was in HyunAe. But then, “E-eh! No she’s not beautiful!”

“Uh uh uh~” She wiggled her fingers. “Denying now?” Jongup could just sigh and face-palm himself. “You guys are too obvious you know that?”

“Eh? What do you mean?” Jongup asked. “You know…” she started. “BOO!” HyunAe shouted. Jongup and Younha (the worker name) just blinked at her. HyunAe pouted, “You guys no fun, huh.” Then HyunAe walked away.

*That was cute!* Jongup squealed in his thought. Younha waved her hand in front of Jongup’s face. “Hello~ you there?”

“Uh yeah I’m here. What do you want say?” Jongup asked. “You know, you guys are too obvious.” “Of what?” he asked. “That you guys are in love.”

“WHAT?!” Jongup jerked. “Sst!” Younha shut him up. “I’m 200% sure that you guys are in love. Now I suggest you that after work, you bring her somewhere alone. Confess to her. You get me?”

“Must I do that?” He stubbornly asked. “You love her right?” Jongup nodded. “Then confess.”

--

After work, Younha encouraged Jongup that he could do this. But he had no confidence with him.

“Will you be a man and confess?!” Younha roared. Jongup blinked, scared. “Now be a man!”

Jongup sighed, he wished he was not too obvious with his feeling towards HyunAe.

“HyunAe-ah, can we talk?” HyunAe nodded, “Sure, why not.”

Both of them walked to a peaceful garden, all they could see are birds flying, leaves falling.

HyunAe who’s attracted to the view walked faster, leaving Jongup behind. He sighed, “Must I do this?”

Then, he thought of Younha, “I must be a man!”

He stopped, watching HyunAe that is getting further from him. Before it’s too late…

“HYUNAE! I LOVE YOU!”

That made she stop. *Did I hear wrong?* “HYUNAE! I LOVE YOU! REALLY!” she started turning back, facing him.

Jongup started to have courage in himself. “I love you ever since we met. I never thought of confessing but Younha encourage me to. I know I’m not perfect but I’ll try my best to be the best for you!”

HyunAe smiled, “I LOVE YOU TOO, JONGUP!”

--

I hope you like it! ^^ Thanks for requesting~ Oh, in the form you stated that you want it to be happy so I’ll follow what you want even the translation of Baby Baby is more to sad.