kitten83

One-shot Collection

 

 

 

 

“Zico-ah, Zico-ah!” Hyesu woke up from her sleep. She sighed in relief, she thanked God that it was just a nightmare. Or not.

Choi Hyesu, a nineteen years old girl who lives with herself in a small white house. She has nothing. She lost everything. Her beloved parents, sister and now her only boyfriend.

What happen to her parents? They died. Why can? Easy, her father was in a debt with his friend which cost until over a thousand won. Hyesu’s father promised his friend that he will pay it on time but Hyesu’s father couldn’t find any way to find money.

Then, the friend of Hyesu’s father called his bodyguards to kill him. Once Hyesu’s father died, her mother followed soon. She had a leukemia disease.

Not long, her sister, Choi Hyera, commit suicide because she’s tired of living. She hated her life.

Hyesu feels desperate, depression all over her. She really wanted to end her life soon. Without the person she loves by her side, all she wanted to do is just die.

The first attempt on doing suicide made her meet Zico. Her one and only boyfriend. Which have been ex-lovers to her.

Hyesu took her wallet out and took out one picture from it, it was the photo from the photo booth they went last two months ago.

She really missed him so much. She needed him to live. All she knows is him. Her life is in him, Woo Jiho.

She stood up and ran to the ddukbokki shop nearby. Why to that place instead of other? Let me tell you, Zico worked there.

“Zico-ah!” Hyesu shouted once she arrived. People eating there looked at her, thinking that she was sort of… crazy. Even there was an old man who looked at her with a mouth open.

But she wouldn’t care. All she cares was her life, Zico. Zico on the other side, who was cleaning up the table, gazed over the person calling him. He stared her in shock, “Why you’re here?”

Hyesu did was just ran to him and hug him. Zico could just blink in shock, “H-hey!”

“Zico-ah…” She sniffed her tears. “I miss you…”

Zico straighten up himself and pushed Hyesu off him, “We should talk somewhere. Not here, let’s go.”

Both of you arrived a dark alley.

“Why are you searching for me?” Zico asked. “I miss you, I want you back. I really need you in my life.”

Zico inhaled the air, exhaled it after that. “Sorry Hyesu. We’re over. Besides, I already had my other half. I’m sorry, we’re just not perfect for each other.”

With that sentence, Zico left Hyesu alone crying.

--

Thank you for requesting! I hope you like it ^^