A Monday later

Same difference

"Holy , I just saw a ghost." Whispers were abound when Kyungsoo finally looked up from his notebook during self-study period, some students shamelessly standing up to peek out the window. A tall man with an equally tall student were chatting with the dean, the student deciding to head into the classroom instead of being bored. Kyungsoo's jaw dropped, quickly morphing into a wide smile when tumultuous eyes met his and flickering flames of mutiny became ones of hope.

"Class, let's welcome back Kim Jongin since his unscheduled departure from our school." Clearly, the teacher wasn't happy about the re-admission but no one would have guessed that Kim Jongin would make a beeline for Kyungsoo and the empty desk on his right, both of their eyes locked on one another since nothing else mattered. Calloused hands make a beeline for small, petite ones and both of them are still amazed at how perfectly they fit with one another. Neither cared if the class went on without them since Jongin wasn't gonna take notes anyway with his dominant hand parked in Kyungsoo's submissive one.

 

"Hey Jongin!" A overly-cheerful voice rings out at lunch time and three heads perk up, only one of them actually grinning back. Kris raises his large hand and Joonmyun can only fist bump it, both of them laughing at the inside joke while everyone in the classroom ignore the two since they've already deemed them corny loser grandpas of the school. Kyungsoo tightens his grasp when Joonmyun's beautiful smile is aimed at the darker boy and Jongin only pulls him closer to reassure him. "Are you settling back in okay?" Joonmyun takes Jongin's wordless nod in stride, not noticing (but fully welcoming) Kris turning their fist bump/hi-five into a full-blown hand-holding session.

"That's g-ood...." Joonmyun's voice suddenly cracks, three of them turning their heads in surprise to a smirking Kris, a large thumb tracing circles on the inside of Joonmyun's wrist. The angelic man flushes like a tomato and is dragging the taller man out the door, but not without him giving Kyungsoo and Jongin a cocky salute goodbye.

 

"Wow, I think the best thing that ever happened to your relationship was me ruining it." Kyungsoo choked back a sarcastic laugh, refusing to look at the taller man for the rest of the day.

 

pic cr.: boys, be ambitious