Chapter Five

He Wasn't A Jerk Online
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

I spun my lock on my locker twice before entering my combination once again. I've been in school for five minutes already and have been trying for three of those minutes to try and get my locker open.

 

Okay, 18-5-39.

 

I yanked on the lock and it opened. I sighed relief and swung my locker door open, pulled out my Math book, my Literature book and my notebook I needed for Math. I slammed my locker shut and walked down the corridor of the main building towards Math class.

 

I thought back to Friday once I get back from Luhan's house, after Singing4life24had logged off, my mom cooked dinner and we ate in a silence with her stabbing each piece of steak that she cut up especially hard but I didn't say anything. I then had done my homework, and finished just in time for Bom to call me and talk about what has been going on back in Seoul.

 

One Saturday and Sunday, we metat Luhan's house for about two hours each day, and we still haven't decided on which assignment we will be doing, or what poem we will be using. The study sessions usually considered on Krystal trying to get into Luhan's pants, which he didn't mind, but since CL and I were still there, he declined - for now. 

 

I looked up just in time I bump into something - or someone hard. I closed my eyes on impact, but then opened them when two arms encircled my waist, only to be staring at a chest covered in a light green V-neck t-shirt. I looked up and was greeted by an amusement in his eyes, plus his signature smirk plastered on his lips.

 

"You can let go of me now Luhan" I said, then rolled my eyes once he didn't let go, but he tightened his arms around me which made me squirm.

"Stop squirming love" Luhan responded and I could hear the smile in his voice.

 

Ignoring his comment, I kept squirming trying to get out of the death grip that he had on me, which made him smirk even wider and students passing us in the hallway to either glare or give me envious looks.

 

"You know, most girls would love to be in your position right now" Luhan told me and I groaned at the fact that girls actually would love to be in his arms like I was now.

 

I twisted myself out his hold and took a step back from him "Funny, because I'm not most girls"

 

I watched his smirk falter for a few seconds before he recovered and leaned up against the nearest locker, crossing his arms over his chest and shook his head slightly, his black beanie moving on top of his brown hair.

 

"You're right, you're better" then he flashed me that charming smile that made girls swoon over him, but me? I found it repulsive, well okay maybe not completely but i'm not that naive to fall for it like the girls who have an IQ of two.

 

"Good to know Luhan, now if you'd excuse me, I have Math to attend" I said, side stepping around him but he just matched my steps blocking my way.

 

I grunted "What now?"

 

"I'll walk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter