Complicated

Five strings, One hope

Chapter 6 - Complicated

 

Kyujong’s POV

 

A few hours later, the doctor came when we’re chatting about how have her life been since she broke up with Hyungjun.

 

“I just wanted to inform that Youngsaeng sshi can be discharged from this hospital by tomorrow. Because he has been progressing very fast.” The doctor told us.

 

Tomorrow? That’s fast.

 

“Really? Thanks doctor.” Hyung said, then the doctor left.

 

“How long have you been here?” Shin asked.

 

“A week or so.. And finally I could get out from here by tomorrow.” Hyung said happily. He never liked hospital, but he always end up here.

 

“Well, no wonder for a patient who got shot..” Shin said. “On his LEFT chest.” She continued when hyung was going to say something.


Just then, the door was opened.

 

Youngsaeng’s POV

 

“Look who ended up here again.”

 

“Is that your way to greet me after a long time?” She came over to give me a hug.

 

“Yeah, got a problem with that?”

 

“Did you buy me what I asked?” I asked her.


”Sure. This one.. Right?” She said and she took out a box from the paper bag.

 

“Wow..” I mumbled. It’s the newest SLR camera. It’s not even out in Korea yet.

 

“Thanks?” She said.

 

“Oh yeah.. Thank you.” I smiled at her.

 

“Nothing for me?” Shin said.


”Shin!” She came over her and gave her a hug.

 

“You bought a lot of things..” Shin said.

 

“Uhuh.. And Youngsaeng..”  She said to me when eyeing Hyunjoong.

 

Hyungjun’s POV

 

“Yah! Where are you! Go back to the company! Now!” That mal called me just to yell at me.

 

“I don’t have anything to do there.. What’s the point of going back?”

 

“We’re going to compete with HTN.. Again. So come back here.” He said then hung up. He didn’t even allow me to ask.

 

And wait. HTN? Did I hear it right?

 

-----

 

“What? HTN?? Seriously?” I asked Jungmin once he told me about the presentation.

 

“Did I look like joking?”

 

“Alright.. But.. God.. That Taeyeon..” I mumbled. Why can’t he just leave us alone?  Or maybe he wanted to end up like how he ended up before.

 

“I don’t know.. We have to tell hyung about this.. And don’t tell anything to father okay.” He said to me.

 

Youngsaeng’s POV

 

It’s like reunion here. Shin’s finally here after a few weeks. And Yoon-ah just came back from London.

 

“Youngsaeng.. I need to talk to you later.. It’s about Taeyeon.”  

 

“Huh? What? Why can’t you tell me now?” I asked.

 

“I said later.”

 

Why it has always been Taeyeon.. Why can’t he just leave us.

 

“Hey Youngsaeng wait!” He shouted from the other corridor, running while holding his book on his hands.

 

“I thought you still have classes.” I said to him. Well, it’s because our majors are different. I took music and business for my second major. While he took Physics and business.

 

“Actually.. I do.. But I want to invite you to my house.. You don’t have anymore class right?”

 

“Yeah, but..”

 

“No buts. Come on.” Then he dragged me to his car.

 

-----

 

“So.. You live alone here?” I asked, looking around his mansion.

 

“Don’t say it like your house isn’t this big..” He said and chuckled.


”Well, at least there’re 5 us living there..”

 

“I would like to.. Should I told my mom to give me a brother or sister?” He joked.

 

“Why not?” I replied, and we both ended up laughing.

 

“So, tell me. What is it like to have 4 brothers?” He asked me while he was making a sandwich.


”Cool, and fun of course.” I said. “And the feeling of wanting to protect each other.” I continued. I don’t know why I could talk freely about this to him. I never really talked about this to someone.

 

He was my best friend. My very best. But if I knew he would turn his back against me. I don’t think we would have this kind of friendship.

 

-----

 

There were only me, Yoon-ah and Hyunjoong left in my room.

 

“What is it?” I asked her.

 

“Do you know that Taeyeon actually has a sister?”

 

“Sister? That can’t be.. He’s alone, I mean. He doesn’t have any siblings.” There’s no way he has a sister right?

 

“Well, so this is new for you right? I actually hear from someone. That Taeyeon has a sister. A long lost sister. But he still can’t find her. Or not yet.” She said.

 

“Where did you hear this from?”

 

“I have intels okay.. And don’t worry. They’re can be trusted.”

 

“But how could it be?”

 

“No one knows. But I’m sure he’s sending people to find her sister. Which means..” She said.

 

“Which means, once you get out from here. We have to find his sister. Before he does.” Hyunjoong continued.