A news

Five strings, One hope

Chapter 5 – A news

 

Youngsaeng’s POV

 

“Seriously. It’s not even funny for a joke.”

 

“Oh sorry. But I’m not even joking.”

 

“He’s back? How? Are you sure it’s him?” There’s no way that he’s back right? Please let it be fake.

 

“Yeah. It’s really him. The people who targeted Hyungjun were his men.”

 

. Why now? Why it has to be now?

 

“As you’ve known. The only one who can beat his full of trick plans is you..” He said to me. “Just leave that girl for a while. I want you to concentrate on Taeyeon.”

 

It’s easy for him to say.

 

Kyujong’s POV

 

For goodness sake. Why can’t I forget her. She’s your past, Kyujong. Just let her go.

 

I was just arrived here, and I was walking at the hospital corridor. Looking at every person that passed by. But then someone bumped on me or maybe I bumped on someone.

 

“Sorry.” I said, bowing. “Shin?” I mumbled when I realized who’s that person.

 

“Uh. Sorry.” She said and walked away. Maybe she didn’t realize it was me.

 

“Shin! Shin. Wait wait wait.” I caught up with her. “What happened to you?” I asked when I looked at her super tired face.

 

“Oh, oppa. Mianhe.. I lack of sleep. I hardly concentrate on things.” She said. “So, why are you here?” She asked, distracting the topic.

 

“Youngsaeng hyung got hospitalized. Want to visit him?”

 

“Again? Waeyo?” She asked. I hold my smile when she said “again”.

 

“Usual thing. So, wanna come?” I asked.

 

“Uhm. Hyungjun’s not there.. Right?” She asked. So they’re both still in this kind of relationship.

 

“No, don’t worry.” I said and dragged her to hyung’s room.

 

So, let me tell you a bit of Hyungjun’s love story. Shin and Hyungjun were a lover until they broke up a few months ago. They broke up because Hyungjun went drunk and kissed another girl in front of her. Well, at first. Shin was able to hold her disappointment. But then Hyungjun went crossed the line by saying that she’s nothing to him and has nothing to do with him and his life. The funny thing was. He said that when they’re dating for almost 3 years.

 

I knew all of these because I was the eye witness when they broke up. Shin asked me to accompany her, so I did. And I ended up seeing her giving a hard slap on Hyungjun’s cheek. Well, at least it did look hard. And now they’re in this awkward relationship. I know Hyungjun still loves her. And she loves Hyungjun too. But anyways, I chose to not interfere with their problem.

 

“Oh hyung, you’re here too.” I said when I opened the door to Youngsaeng hyung’s room and saw Hyunjoong hyung was there.

 

“Shin? Is that really you?” Youngsaeng hyung asked.

 

“De. So. You ended up in this forsaken place again oppa?” She giggled.

 

“Sorry, I got to go now. Duty calls.” Hyunjoong hyung grinned after messing Shin’s hair. ‘Duty calls’ means he has to pick up his girlfriend.

 

“Youngsaeng.. Remember what I’ve said okay.” He said before he finally left.

 

Jungmin’s POV

 

“Boss, We need to do a presentation about this product by next week. The company just called, that they want us to do the presentation together with another advertising company.” My secretary said. Presentation? Again? Why they didn’t let that turtle to do it. Why it has to be me.

 

“Who’s that other company? They’re going to compete with us?” I asked while looking through the documents.

 

“It’s HTN and yes, seems like they’re going to compete with us.”

 

“What? HTN? Seriously?” I said, shocked. Can’t he just leave our family alone.

 

“Yes, and their boss is back too.” She said.

 

“Okay, you may go now.”  I said.

 

Where is that turtle. He’s never here when he’s needed.

 

Hyunjoong’s POV

 

“Flight SS501 from London had just landed.” Finally, she’s here.

 

It has been a few months since last I saw her, and I have this urge inside of me. An urge to hug her. I’ve never missed someone this much. She’s the first and only person that could make me feel that way.

 

After waiting about 20 minutes, I finally saw her. She changed her hairstyle, into a shorter one. Wearing skinny jeans paired with dark brown sweater.

 

“Seems like you’ve bought a lot of souvenirs huh?” I said when she came up to me.

 

“What do you expect? Do you want me to bring big ban over here?” She giggled and kissed my cheek.

 

“Alright alright.. How are you missy?” I said jokingly.

 

“I’m perfectly fine ahjussi..” She said.

 

“Ahjussi? You’re an ahjumma then..”

 

“Yeah I am.. Happy? Anyway.. Where are the others?” She asked.

 

“Hyungjun’s at home. Jungmin’s at the company. Youngsaeng and Kyujong are at the hospital.”

 

“Hospital? Waeyo?”

 

“Youngsaeng got shot.”

 

“Again?”

 

“Yeah..”

 

“Taeyeon did this?” She said.


”Nope, it’s his girlfriend.. Well, I mean his ex.” I said while we walked to my car.

 

“I thought it’s Taeyeon, because I heard a few rumors that said he’s back in action right?”

 

“Well, he is. His men targeted Hyungjun.”

 

“So I was right.”


”About?”


”Taeyeon. And I heard that he has a sister.. Did you know?”

 

Taeyeon has a sister? How can it be no one knows about it?