Miss you

PeterPan and TinkerBell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri stepped into her new school in L.A. She saw pretty environment and nice, warm students. She walked and walked, until someone patted her. "Hello there new student, what's your name ?" "I'm Yuri, nice to meet you." "Oh, hey Yuri, I'm Stephanie, um ... call Stepho ! My nickname." she said. "Where are you from ?" she asked futher more. "I'm from Korea ..." Yuri said. "Nice, actually I'm from Korea too ... !" "Really !? Let's be friends !" Yuri said, Stephanie nodded. They became very bestfriends.

.

.

.

At night, Yuri sat on her dorm clouch, with Stephanie, her dorm mate, watching their favourite movie, Pitch Perfect. They have a lot of same things, they are dorky, funny. They like to dance and sing. They share same country, same hobbies and even the same dorm. "Yuri, I can't imagine I have a friend which is completely same as me, are you my long lost twin ?" she joked. "Ah ha, Stepho. You must be ..." Yuri said. They talked until their phone rang. "I'll go pick it up." Yuri said.

"Yuri ah !"

"Umma ? Why di you know our dorm number ?"

"Umma knows, ok ? How are you sweety ?"

"I'm fine umma, I'm living in a dorm with a Korea mate !"

"Lucky girl ! Did you have a great time with her ?"

"Sure I did, we're watching a movie."

"Movie ? Then ... Didn't I disturb you ?"

"No umma."

"Oh, ok. I'm gonna leave you two there, arraso ?"

"Ok, bye ~"

She went back to the so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter