Fate

PeterPan and TinkerBell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I suffer again ...

I suffer for you ...

Do you know that Quasimodo is for you ...

 

"I know what this song means ..." D.O and Chanyeol said in unison. "What ? Tell us ..." Kris said. "No ..." they said. "PLEASE ~" the gang said again. D.O and Chanyeol shook their head. "Alright, alright ... I remember Yuri told me that this song is writing for the one she deeply loved, but what is that person loves another girl, which made her heart sore and pain, so she wrote this ..." Chanyeol said. "I see ... I'm gonna hit that guy if I know who he is ..." Baekhyun said. "You know him well ~" D.O skillfully said. "Who ?" "You're gonna guess yourself." D.O replied.

.

.

.

At night, Yuri sat in WHOSE CAFE composing songs. At this time, D.O, Chanyeol, Kris, Luhan and Baekhyun went for a drink and they saw Yuri. "Is that Yuri ?" Luhan pointed to a girl. "Is YURI !!!" Kris houted. Yuri heard that and turned her head. "Yeh ... It's me !" she said smiling, but when she saw Baekhyun, she became cool. "Yuri ..." Baekhyun said. "I'm leaving, enjoy your time." she said with a cold tune and left. Baekhyun chased after her and went out of the cafe. "Yuri listen to me ..." "No no no no no no ... I don't want to ..." she said covering her ears. He grabbed her hand, but Yuri shook away his hands and rushed out of the road, then a car suddenly came by.

"YURI ! NO !"

.

.

.

Ehm ...

Will ... updat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter