Time is running on ...

PeterPan and TinkerBell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Be blessed ...

I will keep you in my heart ...

forget me ...

Just forget me ...

 

"I didn't forget him ..." Yuri sobbed. D.O wiped her tears away by his thumb, and comforted her. "It's ok ... You can tell me why ... Ok ? I'm the most close to you, so, tell me ..." "Ok ..." Yuri told D.O how she is jealous when she saw Baekhyun and Yoona together, she told him how hatered she is when Baekhyun mentioned Yoona. She told him how she wanted to die instead of seeing the two together, she told him that Baekhyun ignors her always, and that made her tired of him. By this time, she cried more. "It's ok Yuri ... I'll be with you always ..." "Thanks ..."

'

'

'

The following week, Yuri went back to school. She does her daily route, but now she eats her lunch with her mates more than Baekhyun, she laughes and plays with them, she became more diligent than before. Baekhyun can't see her spending more time with her other friends than him, he's jealous. "Why dose she have to be with them so many time ? I'm ignored now ? Piff ... Why do you need to forget me ? Why do you leave me ? Why fate let us seperate ? Why .... why ..." Baekhyun murmured to himself. "Is there anything ?" Chanyeol asked. "Er ... Nothing ... Let's eat." Before he continued eating, he looked at Yuri and let out a huge sigh.

.

.

.

'Why Yuri ... I really do love you so much still ...' Baekhyun sighed and laid on his bed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter