Chapter 3.

Double B.

Baekhyun woke up the next morning from the scent of bacon. He smiled to himself before getting up and heading downstairs where Bora was. She was swinging her hips singing to "Overdose" with one of Baekhyun's shirts on. He snuck up behind her and wrapped his arms around her making her jump a little.

"Ya! Stop doing that oppa!" Bora said turning around pouting.

Baekhyun giggled and kissed her nose then her lips. Bora smiled and turned back around to take up the pan of bacon. She sat the food down on the table and Bora and Baekhyun both sat down, said their blessing and started eating.

After Baekhyun and Bora got done eating, they both got ready for work. Bora felt a little sick to her stomach thinking about Min-Jung and scared she was gonna caused problems between her and Baekhyun if Min-Jung found out they were dating.

Bora shook that out her mind putting her make-up on, grabbing her stuff and heading out the door along with Baekhyun. They got to the business and Bora's stomach was already turning. Baekhyun reached out his hand for Bora's and Bora grabbed tightly onto it.

They walked in together, Bora had her head down slowly bowing to people. Everyone could tell now they were actually together.

They reached Bora's office. Baekhyun hugged her as always, but did something different this time. He kissed her in front of everyone. Bora was a little surprised but kissed back. Baekhyun smirk and went to his office while Bora went in hers and took her coat off.

It was a long slow day. Bora was starving and it was taking forever for lunch time. Bora sat there drawing in her sketchbook. Bora loved drawing, she mostly drew out her feelings. While being so caught up drawing Baekhyun knocked on her door. Bora jumped thinking it was her boss, so she threw her sketchbook under her desk and acted busy.

"Come in!" Baekhyun came in laughing.

"Calm down, it's just me jagiya." Bora smiled and got up hugging Baekhyun.

"Ready for lunch?" Bora nodded and they headed out for lunch.

-

Baekhyun and Bora had lunch then went to get ice cream, Bora sat in the car waiting on Baekhyun to get back.

Bora's phone started ringing from an odd number. Bora answered. "Uh, hello?"

"Bora.." She heard the crying male. It was her ex.

"Youngmin??" Bora questioned.

Baekhyun was coming back to the car with the ice creams smiling at Bora. He looked at Bora asking her who she is talking too.

Bora mouthed to him "My ex." Baekhyun's smile dropped. Bora shook her head no telling him it's nothing. 

"Youngmin, I don't want you back. I'm happy with someone else. You should move on and found someone. Goodbye." Bora hung up. Baekhyun was almost in tears.

"Oppa, no. I'm not leaving you!" Bora hugged Baekhyun tightly kissing him. (I know Bora's older, but in the story Baekhyun's older. >.<)

Bora forgot Baekhyun was the type to get upset easy. REALLY upset when it comes to her. She felt bad even answering the phone and hurting him.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know who it was and I don't care about him. I care and love you. ONLY you." Bora played with his hair laying on his neck. Baekhyun smiled.

"Good, I can't bare to lose you." Baekhyun kissed Bora before driving off.

 

 

 

 

 

Guys, could you all share my story with others like on twitter, tumblr, instagram, facebook, etc. whatever you have?? I wish to have more views, thank you soo much for reading. :) <3