01

Mechanics of Emotion

The next day...

"Hey, Luhan!" Baekhyun shouting. Luhan turn around and found Baekhyun running.

"Hey, Baekhyun.", answer Luhan. "Don't run! What's going on?"

"Yesterday.." Baekhyun panting, "Yesterday..." She can't explain properly.

"Yea? what about yesterday? Hey calm down." Luhan laughing.

"Ya! Why are you laughing? Am I funny?" Baekhyun complain.

"Hahahahaha because you're so ugly, Baek." Luhan can't stop laughing, like there's no tomorrow.

"Yesterday, I saw you and Sehun walking together!". Baekhyun suddenly spoke.

Luhan stop laughing and gasped.

"Is it really you, Luhannie?" Baekhyun giggling. Luhan can't say anything, she only nod.

"Oh my God! Luhan, are you dating him?" Baekhyun shock.

"NO! No Bakhyun, we're not dating. Hey I just know him yesterday, in class."

"And? Why did you both walking-together-side-by-side?"

"Baek, we just bought books yesterday, not walking-together-side-by-side like on your mind!"

"You can read my mind? Oh God, I can't believe it. Luhannie can read peoples mind! Dangerous!" She's talk in front of Luhan's face and suddenly leave.

Idiot. Luhan said with smile.

 

Luhan can't guess what Sehun thinking about her. She's already fall, fall in love with him. Oh Sehun, the cold city boy, the boy who doesn't have any expression, the boy who just met her yesterday, and he's already took her heart. But, she doesn't want everyone know about her feeling.

Luhan is now sitting in cafetaria. She doesn't want to go to home early.

"Hey Luhan." Someone tap her shoulder.

Luhan turned her head, and she's shocked. It's Sehun. It's ing Sehun.

"H-hey." She's nervous.

"What are you doing here? Still have a class?" He asked and sit in front of Luhan.

"N-no, I haven't. W-what about you?"

"Me too. Why don't you go home?" I waiting you, Oh Sehun.

"I just.. I just want to eat here. My mom said she's not going to cook today." Lame excuse.

"Oh really? Then we can eat together." He smile. We can eat together.

Luhan, the one who's nervous, can't say anything.

 

After Luhan being bestfriend with Junmyeon, Baekhyun and Kyungsoo. She's found out that the trio already have boyfriend.

Junmyeon's boyfriend is Wu Yifan, the cold city boy. Everyone respect him.

Baekhyun's boyfriend is Park Chanyeol, the weird guy with huge smile on his face. Too friendly.

Kyungsoo's boyfriend is Kim Jongin, the boy with tanned skin, scared of losing his Kyungsoo.

Luhan's boyfriend is..... no one. She doesn't have a boyfriend. She only have a boy friend. A boy friend. He's Oh Sehun.

And she's just found out that Oh Sehun, Oh ing Sehun is already taken. That means he has a girlfriend. Girlfriend.

 

"How am I supposed to keep you?
And reach your love and reach your love however.
And reach your love and reach your love forever
.."

 


I'm sorry, this story is . I'm sorry................ Forgive me ㅠ.ㅠ