Mechanics of Emotion

Mechanics of Emotion

Luhan, 18 years old. She's already in college this year, she's not very pretty but her personality is cheerful and easy to make many friends. Luhan is affraid being people attention but somehow she always want make people notice her. And the important part is... she is single.

For the first time she make steps to the classroom. Around 30 people in the classroom including her. Luhan is affraid, Luhan is nervous and finally she sat in the back seat because no one is sitting. Until she saw someone, tall, handsome, blonde-haired, and the gaze is-so-oh-little-scary coming to her direction.

"is this seat empty?" He asked, pointing to the empty seat next to Luhan.

"Ah.. Yes" She replied. Luhan even don't know why her heartbeat is racing. She had met with not-so-many male but not so handsome as him. He is the only exception.

And then he's sitting next to Luhan. oh-my-God.

They have been sitting for around 10 minutes because the teacher hasn't come to the classroom. Until Luhan have enough courage to talk first.

"Hey, may I know your name?" Luhan asked with big smile.

"I'm Oh Sehun. Just call me Sehun." He replied coldly.

"I'm Luhan" She said. Oh but no one asking her name. Luhan cough to cover her embarrassment.

"Oh, nice to meet you, Luhan" He smiled.

Luhan didn't even know what is she doing. She's sweating right now and her cheeks turn red. "Oh no no no!" She talking to herself. And then she realizing that Sehun staring at her. Confused. and he asked,

"Are you okay? Are you sick? Because you're sweating." Luhan frozen.

"Ah.. no no. I'm not sick. I'm very fine actually." While she holding her cheeks.

"You know, not many people who dare to ask my name first." He said.

"Oh r-really?" Luhan replied with nervous.

"Hahaha, don't be nervous. I'm not a bad guy!" he chuckles. "I don't know why people get scared of me."

"B-because your sharp gaze maybe?" Luhan think.

"Am I?" He laughing, then stop and meet Luhan's beautiful eyes.

....... Silence. Luhan shocked.

"You are the first person who have a courage to talk to me." He whispers, still staring at Luhan.

"And you're my first friend in college."

"Are we friends already?" Luhan asked with small chuckles.

"Yes. We. Are." Sehun replied seriously.

 

 

When the class ended, Luhan's stomach growling like she didn't eat for two weeks!

"Oh my God, I seriously forgot to eat." She mumble. And the she decided to eat in the canteen.

At the canteen, she didn't see many people. Then she sat in the corner and order some food. She saw some girls come to her direction, one of them leading the other girls.

"Hey! Can we sit?" She said.

"Emm, you talked to me?" Luhan asked.

"No, I asked the person who sit next to you. I ASKED YOU OF COURSE. Who else?" She laughing.

"Ah.. S-sorry."

"Hahaha no no, sorry to disturb you. I'm Baekhyun, and she's Junmyeon and next to her is Kyungsoo."

"Hello." The two of them smiled.

Wow. They're pretty and... y. Luhan think.

"H-hello. I'm Luhan." why I'm so easily get nervous? She mumble.

"Oh Luhan, nice to meet you. Let's be friends." Junmyeon said.

 

Baekhyun, Junmyeon and Kyungsoo is very pretty compared to her. Now Luhan is thinking. If she's join this group, she will be the ugly one! She's not stylish like Baekhyun, not so rich as Junmyeon. And Kyungsoo, damn she's so y! Sadly, Luhan doesn't have nothing to show.

 

Luhan is already enough to eat, she excuse herself to the group. She must buy some books for tomorrow lessons.

"Girls, I have to go first. I have to buy some books in bookstore."

"Ah yes, be careful on your way. See you tomorrow Luhan-ssi." replied Kyungsoo.

 

When Luhan waiting bus in bus shelter, someone poke her from her back and asked,

"Where are you going, Luhan?" It's Sehun.

"Oh God! You scared me you know!"

Sehun laughing. "Ahaha sorry sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." He continue laughing.

"Is it funny to you? Huh?" Luhan tone seems angry. And Sehun suddenly stop laughing.

"Ah.. Sorry" He caressed the back of his neck.

 

"N-no no. It's fine. Sorry for yelling." Luhan forgot to reply his question before.

"Ah I'm going to bookstore. And you? Where are you going?"

"Bookstore? What will you buy?"

"A book of course!" Luhan chuckles. "If tomorrow you don't have books, you can't get in to the class you know!"

Sehun shocked. "Ah really??! Then should I buy the books too?"

"Of course you have to!"

"Then let's buy together" Sehun said.

Luhan frozen, must she go together with him or not? And her heart started beating very fast. And she ended buy her books with him.