New Student

Amnesia

New Student

i. 

The sky was grey, the clouds were covering the bright sun that was showing yesterday. I rubbed my eyes softly, rolling on the other side of my bed looking over to my alarm clock. It was showing "08:00AM" letting down a sighs knewing it was the begining of another awfull week.

I got up from bed, walking towards the window watching the grey sky grabbing my school uniform that was laying down my chair and closing the door from my bed room. I hated changing myself in a room where the door waren't close, I've always felt like someone was watching me. 

After changing myself I sat on my desk chair grabbing my mirror and my hair brush, brushing my long dark hair. Looking at trough my reflection in the mirror questioning to myself. "Why am I creepeing other people, even if I act normal?" I asked, but they were no respond into that specific question. I then close the lamp, ready for spending my life in hell. 

I then heard my tummy growling for a moment rubbing it slowly, I hope I still have enough food to keep myself healthy. I walked downstairs grabbing my school bag with me checking if I had everything.  

I walked trough the living room, then into the kitchen, opening the food drawer looking right trough left if anything good was in there. 

"Nope, nothing." I then close it decided to drink a boring water bottle I left on the contour and sip it. I looked at my phone's clock, I better get going or people will think I'm dead. 

I walkes trough the entrance, doing the last check before going out as I put my shoes on and my hoodie from the school. I opened the door and lock it with my house key and walking trough the elevator. 

I hated the elevator to be honest but I had to fight my fear. The elevator stopped at my floor, slowly the doors opened I entered inside clicking the button of the 1st floor as the door slowly close by. 

The music that was playing was really weird and creepy, I tempt to not listening to it. The elevator stopped at the 1st floor, the door opened I walked out of it as fast as I could and walking trough the entrance out of my appartment. 

I walk and ran as fast as possible, I wasn't a good athlete but I needed to be at time for my music class. My teacher hated seeing student arriving late at her classes and she could get really angry and it's not a good picture of it. 

I finally arrived at school, as the other student run to not being late for there first periode. I run fast when suddenly or someone, I could say a boy hit my shoulder as I accidetly drop my stuff and fell on my knees. 

The boy was running so fast that I couldn't see his figure. 'He could at least excuse himself.' I though getting my stuff, running again trough my class. 

I walked trough the hallway to get at my class, hearing the students laughing having some fun time before the teacher comes. As I enter all the student stopped there previous actions all the eyes were watching me, I hated it, it has been like this since I've lost my friend Jieun after her suicide attempt. 

I ignored all there faces, I pass trough the crowd to go to my sit at the back. I could hear as I pass towards them some whispers. But not those goods one of course. 

They all looked at me, every movement I made when suddenly the teacher arrived. "Good morning students!" She shouted as the student surprisly looked at Mrs Jung. "G-good morning ma'ma." The students all sat down into there sits.

"Today we'll be having a new student." - "New student?" Hana the pretties godess queen of the school, that's how everyone calls her say. 

"Yes, come over here." She made a hand movement saying to come near her. The student enter shyly into the room, when everyone became silent excepting for the girls of course.

"Omg he is so handsome look" - "Hana and him would be perfect together!" Mrs Jung rolled her eyes, at the girls reaction the boys in the class was jealous just by looking at there faces. 

"So this is Xiao Luhan, he is originaly from China but his parent moved to Korea is that correct?" He nodded politely at her. "Well then, why don't you present yourself to the class?" 

"U-Um ok, so my name is Xiao Luhan I am originaly from China but my parent decided to move to South Korea and I hope we can be friends." He bows politely as all the students was surprise by his polite act. 

I didn't cared about the new student, it was always the same ritual for new students. I didn't even looked at the boy that was standing there in front of the class, I could see it by the window but then I heard.  

"Xiao Luhan, why don't you sit at the back with Yuko?" My eyes opened big after hearing mrs Jung's phrase. There is no way someone can take Jieun sit, I've felt like she was always there even if people would say I am crazy. 

I heard a soft voice coming trough my hear. "please do something.." It was Jieun voice I could remember but If I'd do I'd be looking like a weirdo in front of the class, I knew I had to help but something was stopping me. 

I heard footstep coming near me, I looked at the reflection trough the mirror it was the new student Luhan. "Hi my name is Luhan, what's yours?" 

He questioned me, while sitting down on the chair placing his bag next to the side. After a few minutes of silence between both of us, I finally decided to speak. "Yuko." 

"Oh Yuko? What a lovely name." He grined at me as I rolled my eyes. "Yeah whatever." I replied, when Mrs Jung shout. "Luhan silent please!" 

"Sorry ma'am." He replied, looking at me letting a soft sighs turning his eyes trough what the teacher was teaching.  


A/N: first chapter out! hope you'll enjoy it! xoxo.