Final

Lemon Squash

 

 

 

 

Yixing pushed his way trough the crowd of the club in attempt to reach the bar located in the far right across the entrance. He maneuvered in between bodies during the peak hour of Friday night. Only after he bumped on at least fifteen people and endless sorry-s later, he finally planted himself on one of the stool by the end of the bar. His presence was caught by a blond bartender who gave him a welcomed smile, which he returned with a dimpled smile. He watched the blond bartender making some order as he tapped his fingers on the counter, patiently waiting for him to take his order.  

Yixing smiled when he finally saw Luhan, the blond bartender, walked towards him.

“Hey!” Luhan greeted cheerfully at Yixing.

“Hei!” Yixing returned the greet with a tired smile, but still showing that he was glad to be there.

“What do you want to drink?’ Luhan asked.

Yixing sighed, “Just anything with no alcohol.” He answered with a heavy sign of tiredness.

Luhan raised his eyebrows, almost to his hairline with a questioning look, but didn’t intend to ask further. “Eh, lemon squash is okay?” he offered instead.

Yixing answered him with a nod.

“A hard day?” Luhan asked as he pulled a tall glass for Yixing’s lemon squash.

“Yeah,” Yixing sighed again, “I swear my professor hates me. He told me to re-draw my graph after only reading the title.” He continued and propped his cheek on his fist.

Luhan nodded, understanding.

Yixing wondered, what it was about Luhan that make him gravitated so easily towards the other male. Sure, Luhan was nice, friendly and an understanding friend (and very pretty too), but how it was possible that they just clicked like that ever since they met a year before?

The first time the two met was when Chanyeol and Baekhyun had dragged Yixing along with them to the club where Luhan was working. At that time, Luhan’s hair was a darker shade of brown instead of blond. That day, just like then, Yixing ordered non-alcohol drink, which left Luhan questioned him about his drink choice.

“Because I need to be sober to be able to drag those morons out from here later.” He said, referring to his two best friends.

Luhan giggled a pretty giggle at Yixing’s answer, and for the rest of the night, Luhan accompanied Yixing to talk from behind the bar when he wasn’t busy making orders.

“If not for the alcohol, you only came here to attract the ladies in this club?” Luhan asked and nodded his head towards a group of three girls with heavy make up on the opposite end of the bar as he started mixing some lemon juice with sprite.

Yixing averted his gaze towards the direction Luhan signed, and one of the girls with too many fake lashes and not enough clothes waved at him. He only smiled out of politeness without much interest, but enough to make the girl excited.

Yixing chuckled, “Nah, I came for something else, beside, I think I’m not the only one who gets the attention.”

Luhan turned his head towards the same group of girls, and another girl with eye shadow up to her forehead winked at him. He scrunched his nose when he was back to face Yixing. “What if one of those girls come here to get you?” He asked Yixing as he sliced a lemon for garnish.

Yixing shrugged his shoulder, “Too bad I’m taken. Be careful, I think one of them already eating you up with her gaze.”

It was Luhan’s turn to chuckle when he put the finished lemon squash on the counter. He tip toed to lean over the counter as he pushed the glass over and planted a kiss on Yixing’s lips, just a little longer than a peck, but enough to announce his message across the bar, “Too bad, I’m taken as well.” His words ghosting over Yixing’s lips.

Yixing grinned widely, and he swore, he could hear the sound of shattered hearts from across the bar.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

a/n: LOL~ idk what is this xD I was just bored and not in a good mood, and LayHan can heal anything~ Comments are loved  <3