[CHAPTER 3]~ The big day!

You and me ( Book 2 from You Jerk! )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

~YOUR POV~

 

I paced around the room as i bit my nails. God.. I'm so nervous about today. In dramas, people also get very nervous on their big day and i would say that they are overreacting. Who's overreacting now? I already wore my dress, veil, heels, accessories.. I already did everything! But i just couldn't find the courage to step out.

 

" Babe? You in here?" I heard Jimin's voice ringing across the room. He was near the door and i was behind the curtain. " oppa." He heard me from behind the curtain and went to my place. But clearly, i would stop him from seeing me. " babe, i wanna see you."

 

" Wait till i'm walking down the aisle."

" But babe-"

" no."

" What can i do to convince you?"

" Out of the room. Now."

" Yah, yeobo."

 

When he said the word 'yeobo' made my heart flutter. We are getting married.. Finally. " please? Just a little peek." " out of the room. Out! Shoo!" He acted like he was really sad by my words. " you are shooing me away? How could you?" " and how could YOU not LEAVE!"

 

" you? You still in here?", a voice called out.

 

I stepped out from the curtains to bow at her. " nae, omma?" She looked at me with shock clearly written on her face. " omona! You look so beautiful! Jimin would kill to see you like this." One of the reasons i like her. Talking to my mother in-law is like talking to Junie. Well, i did say that she looks like Junie, right?

 

" My daugther!", i turned to the side to see my mom and my father looking at me. " appa! Omma!" I ran to them and engulf them into a hug. " i missed you!" " we missed you too honey. Now.. You look beautiful."

 

" You are lucky to have such a beautiful daugther like her.", Jimin's omma said.

" And you a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter