[ CHAPTER 2 ]~ Things to do!

You and me ( Book 2 from You Jerk! )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

~YOUR POV~

 

" Oppa, wake up.", I shook the handsome figure next to me, sleeping. " mm.. Let me sleep some more.", he groaned. 

 

Well, surprise guys! After all those days, we both finally... Ya know. I'm currently right now, living in house with Jimin and his parents. Actually, it was Jimin's idea. He bugged me all day just to get me to move in with him. He was like: " please! I wanna be able to wake up next to you all day!" And " please! Just do me this favor and i'll be happy as hell." Yeah.. He was like that. Unexpectedly cute..

 

" Jimin.. You gotta wake up! Ireona!" I shook him awake again but he just wouldn't get up. " oppa.. Wake up!" I tried to think of an idea and one finally came. I positioned myself next to him and 'thud'. There he goes to the floor because of me kicking him out of bed. " are you awake now, oppa?" I peeked down at him but then he pulled me. My whole body was now ontop of his. " morning babe. How's your sleep?" 

 

" you didn't have to pull me down with you." He chuckled at my so called angry face at him. " Aww.. My baby is mad." He pecked my lips, making me blush. " Um.. Babe, are you gonna get up or not?" " o-oh.. Right." I got up from my current position and ran straight to the bathroom. My whole body felt how and my cheeks were growing red  every second. 

 

KNOCK! KNOCK!

 

" Babe, are you okay in there? Don't tell me you died." I quietly facepalmed myself at his statement. Actually, i was already done showering but i was afraid to go out. Why? The blush on my face is still visible even if i had been in the toilet for 30 minutes. 

 

" babe?", he called out again. This time, i unlocked the door and ran to the walk in closet. ' thank god i got out safely.', i thought. I got ready in my clothes and went down where umma and appa was waiting.

 

" you honey, where is Jimin?", asked umma. " he's still showering upstairs." I went near to them and sat on the dining table where they prepare us breakfast. " today you two are going out to pick your dress right?" " nae, after that we'll pick the rings out and accessories.", i answered. The two smiled at me as they continued on eating their breakfast.

 

" It's about time, you came." My eyes turned to Jimin who was in a white collared shirt and jeans. " morning umma, appa." He gave t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter