[CHAPTER 1]~ Propose, you idiot!

You and me ( Book 2 from You Jerk! )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

~YOUR POV~

 

It's been 3 whole years with Jimin. Meaning that he was 23 just like i was. The gap was only two months. We walked along the paths of the park as we held hands. We saw couples holding hands, kids playing around and they nearly sprayed me with their water guns. But even so, it was fun.

 

" Oppa, turn to your right."

 

He did as i said and saw a cute couple proposing. Like usual, the guy kneeling on one knee and showing a ring. Next step, waiting for the girl to answer but from the looks of it, the girl said 'Yes' to him.

 

" Oppa, do you think we'll be like that someday?"

 

I was hoping that he'll say something like: " definitely!" Or " of course!" But no... The answer that i got was enough to make me wanna samck him to bits. " i'm still young. I don't think i'm ready to get married yet." 

 

Still young?! What kind of answer is that?! He's 23! A lot of people get married at 23! This was why i always call him a douchebag. Because he is! " Maybe in the future?", i said.

 

" maybe. Look, i can't tell the future. Maybe in the future, we'll separate." His words made me scoff loudly for everyone to hear. " oh yeah?! Why don't we just make that possible this instant!" I let his hand go and stormed away from him. He tried to calling me again and again but i was to mad to even turn to him.

 

How can he say that maybe we'll separate?! It sounds like he really does want to. And this is what i'm doing. It's his dream, why block it?!

 

I stormed to my house and my mom immediately heard the door slam even from the backyard. I ran upstairs to my room, turn off my phone and lock the door. Nobody, not even my mom can see me. As i sat on the bed, i felt myself getting sleepy, so i did, i slept but i was crying. Tears were flowing heavily non-stop.

 

~NEXT DAY~

 

My mom has been convincing me to go out but i just wouldn't. I my phone and saw hundreds of messages and missed calls from Jimin. It was almost like he had gone insane already.

 

I dragged myself to the toilet to shower. If you guys are asking why, then i'm telling the you the answer. Just because i'm heartbroken, doesn't mean that i can't show

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter