The accident

What will happen next? (Three days=alternative title)

Uruha's POV

I turned around and saw two cars that crashed to each other. One of them was green Opel Agila and the other silver Ford Focus C-max with a family inside.

 

Noone's POV

All of them hurried to the cars. From the Opel nearly fell out a man in his late fifties. He had a broken arm and was making a painful face everytime he tried to stand on his right foot. He was also holding his chest with his unharmed arm.

From his shoulder was flowing blood. At least he was alive and moving, unlike the passangers of the other car. The driver of the silver car was tall man about forty years old. His arms were just lying deadly beside his unmoving body. Blood pouring from his head and down the neck. His wife sitting next to him was holding her head while tears were flowing down her cheeks, then mixing with blood on her chest. There was also bleeding open fracture of her right thigh. She wasn't screaming, she just sat there and cried whispering for help. She wasn't able to do more. On the backseat was a young boy, about thirteen years old. He was almost unharmed. Only his arm was in pain. The boy was crying too, calling his dad to respond to him.

Aera covered her opened mouth with her hand, tears were forming in her eyes.

"Oh, God." She barely breathed because of shock. Reita hugged her and put her head onto his shoulder, so she doesn't have to look at the horrible scenery in front of them. Aoi just stood there with his mouth opened. In shock, unable to move. Next to him was standing Kai. He was also in shock - everybody was - yet he was calm enough to grab Aoi's phone from his pocket and call help.

Naery was sitting on the ground, her head in her hands. Ruki was bending over her, caressing her back.

Uruha came to the side of silver car, while murmuring to himself:

"It's my fault. It's all my fault." He opened the door to let out the woman, but when he saw her wounded leg and discovered stucked seatbelt, he just looked desperately at Kai over the car. Kai came to, now crying Uruha.

"Ambulance is on it's way, Uru." He put his arm around Uruha's shoulders.

"Uru, are you ok?" He wiped away his tears before he replied.

"Kai, how can you talk to me? This is all my fault."

"No it's not. The driver of the green car was going too fast and on the wrong side of the road..."

"Hai, because I was in the way."

"No, I saw from a far that he wasn't driving properly. It is not your fault. Trust me." And he gave Uruha a light kiss on the lips. Nobody noticed because they were distracted by what happened and weren't paying attention to them. 

Aoi came to Ruki and Naery, wondering why is Naery so broken by the accident.

"Ruki?" He whispered as quietly as he could. He didn't want Naery to hear him.

"Ruki, what's wrong?" Ruki looked at Aoi as if he was ready to kill.

"She just witnessed a car accident." He hissed.

"Hai, so did I, you and others, while Uru was nearly included in it. I meant that she is so broken by it. Does she know the people in the cars?" Ruki had to admit Aoi had a point.

"Nae. Nae, do you know the people in the cars?" She nodded slightly. Her head was pinned to her knees and she was rocking back and forth.  Ruki and Aoi looked at each other.

"Nae, ambulance is on it's way. They'll be fine." She rised her head, looking at Ruki with red eyes and wet cheeks.

"It's my best friend's family," she said ignoring Ruki's words.

"Aera don't know them, but I was in their house staying overnight plenty of times. They're very kind. And her brother... He can be really annoying, but he's also funny. I don't want them to get hurt. They don't deserve this. Nobody does." Tears streaming down her cheeks. Ruki wasn't fast enough to dry them all. He looked at Aoi desperately, caressing her cheeks.

"Don't tell Aera, she will be better not knowing this." Naery begged.  'Of course we won't say it. Why would we do something so stupid and careless?' Aoi thought. Then Aera in Reita's embrace came to them. She kneeled beside her sister and hugged her tightly. Meanwhile everybody was lost in their thoughts, the ambulance came and was already helping the injured people. Suddenly Naery got up and wiped away her tears. She run to the doctors and kept asking if the family will be okay. They said they will be all right, even the father woke up by the time. She insisted on that she will go with them to the hospital, since she is the only one from them who knows the family.

Uruha's POV

"I was going to cross the road, but in the middle I turned around to see if the others are coming too. They weren't, so I came closer to them and then I heard the loud noise behind my back. I looked there and there was... was... this." I waved my hand towards the broken cars. A tall man in his forties, with a beard was interrogating me about what had happened.  I told him everything. I wasn't lying. It was all my fault, or wasn't? Police should tell whose fault it was. The sooner I will know their exclamation the better. The man handed me a blanket with words 'You are in shock, please go and sit in the car.'. I obeyed him. From the moment when the cars hit each other up to this interrogation I remember only my wet cheeks, Kai's worried face and the light soothing kiss he gave me. I don't know where went the others, but I saw Naery was going with the family. I guess she knows who they are. Then the car I was in pulled away and headed to the hospital. I blankily stared out of the window, watching the town run behind it.


Meh, this is the shortest chapter of all... and it took me the longest to write it. I apologize guys, i had a writer´s block for what seemed like eternity and then i had many, many exams. I still have, but not as many. So I managed to update this chapter. I hope next one will be longer and I´ll update it sooner than i did this. And now i am just saying some pointless stuff. I hate myself sometimes.... Anyway, hope you enjoy reading this story so far. Comment and subscribe if you want, i will appreciate it. The last thing i wanted to tell you is that i wanted to change this story to only for subscribes, tell me what  is your opinion about it, so i can decide sooner. - Author -