Hotel

What will happen next? (Three days=alternative title)

Aera's POV

After Ruki ran out of the room I yawned. I was tired and had to admit that my big sis is right.

"Guys, I am sorry, but Naery is right, I should go home." I hugged all of them one after another, then I hurried after my sister. I found her in a weird situation. She was with Ruki, their faces way too close for a normal conversation.

"So we're staying after all?" I was mean. Interrupting them like this, but I was curious. They literaly jumped away from each other, blushing in embarassement.

"You can continue, I was just wondering..."

"We are staying and we won't continue." Said Naery. Ruki with the first words cheered up but with the others his smile disappeared.

"So you'll stay, nothing happened and nothing will happen... " Ruki looked more than slightly disapointed. I wanted to sneak away and leave them alone, but Naery spotted me.

"Hey, where are you going? Wait for me."

"Naery, and what about going on a walk?" Asked Ruki with puppy eyes.

"Hai, why not. I'll tell the others." Naery got excited about the idea. I started to laugh at how desperate Ruki's face was.  

"Erm... So you kissed?"

"Thanks to you, no."

"I didn't know... Look I am sorry. I can talk to her or something..." My trying to make things that were wrong, right again was interrupted by noisy other members. They were stucked in the doorframe with their big bags.

"Guys, what are you doing?"

"Leaving." Said Reita after he nearly fell on the ground when they finally escaped from the doorframe.

"Why?" Ruki was curious.

"Because they told us to." Kai pointed with his thumb behind his back. There were standing two huge bodyguards carrying some of the bags. When I saw them I ran to the room to look whether I forgot something or not. In the room were just Ruki's clothes left. Nothing mine, I just helped Ruki with his things when he came. Naery was helping the others a bit. 

"So... What now?" Asked Uruha when we met outside of the building. The sun was rising already and it was beautiful scenery.

"We should go home..." Aoi started but then he remembered of Ruki's promise.

"Or, well, due to Ruki's... hmm... change in our plans... We should stay in a hotel." Aoi finished his speech.

"There's a good hotel nearby." Naery gestured in the direction. Ruki started to walk that way and the rest just hadn't other option than follow him.

"It's here." Naery stopped our group before a huge building with name above the entrance. We entered a luxurious looking hall. Guys headed to the reception to find out if there are some free rooms. A few minutes they returned to me and my sis, happily holding keys in their hands.

"We have five rooms. One next to the other." Said satisfied Uruha.

"Yeah, that's great. Girls, can you help us carry our things to the rooms?" Tired Kai was a bit grumpy.

"Sure. which rooms are we heading to?" I nodded.

"From 305 to 309." Reita answered me on our way to the elevator.

 

Naery's POV

The elevator was too small for all of us, so I had to wait until it returned empty. Ruki stayed with me even though there was place for him in the elevator. He excused himself with words that he can't let a girl carry so heavy bags... and blah blah blah. I really don't know what he wants to do. Yet he was quiet until the elevator's door closed behind us.

"Naery, I am... not sorry. I don't have a reason to be. Nothing happened..." Ruki said while gazing into nowhere. Then as if he woke up from a dream, he pushed the button 'STOP' and the elevator smoothly stopped.

"Why did you... Ruki what are you thinking..." I was confused and a little bit angry too. Ruki ignored me and just stepped closer, looking to the ground. Now I noticed how small he was. I am short enough to make fun of me and he was even about a centimeter shorter. For some odd reason I remembered of Aera, my little sister who was taller than me. Then Ruki suddenly lifted his head and kissed me. At first I wasn't able to think of anything else than how sweet and soft his lips were. I closed my eyes and put myself into the kiss, but soon, my mind won...

"Ruki, this... Our relationship doesn't have future..." I murmured when we parted, our eyes still closed, our foreheads touching gently.

"Why do you say such things..."

"Because you are famous, I am less than an ordinary girl... And it's too beautiful to be true, all of this stuff happening around..."

"What if i am famous, what's wrong with that and what if you are special to someone, to me?"

"You can have every girl you point at." I purposely avoided the second part of the sentence.

"It's not that easy. I don't have the one I want."

"You mean me? Oh, don't be so fast... You don't even know me properly."

" It feels to me as if I knew you for really long time. Naery, give me time to know you better and to prove how serious I am."

"We don't have more than these days..."

"We can have more... And Naery?"

"Yes?"

"Do you believe in love on first sight? Because I started to believe not so long ago." Then he gave me a light kiss before pushing the button again.

 

Kai's POV

We stepped out of the elevator and my bags were getting heavier with every centimeter. I dropped my things, Uruha didn't saw the bags on the floor and fell over them dragging me with him. I screamed in surprise, then landed on Uruha.  I stood up blushing incredibly.

"Sorry Uru." I apologized, still embarassed picked up the bags  and disappeared in my room, the furthest from the elevator one.

 

Aoi's POV

Uruha, still smiling lightly, went to the room next to Kai's.

"What was that?" I asked. Reita just shrugged and entered the room, which was second from the elevator. Aera was right behind him.

"What is happening?" I murmured to myself. I opened the door to my temporary room and took a look at the huge window opposite the door. Then I returned to the corridor for my stuff. I just threw it to the middle of the room, closed the door behind me and went to the bedroom, where I literaly threw myself on the large bed. I was so tired that I immadiately fell asleep. Only short time of sleeping won't hurt anybody...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(If you imagine a narrow corridor with five doors next to each other, it would be great. On the left is elevator. From the left to the right: Ruki, Reita, Aoi, Uruha, Kai. This is just to make sure you know who lives in which room, because when it gets to explaining in the text I am freaking terrible....)

 

Kai's POV
I was in the kitchen making a cup of coffee, hoping it will help me. I was standing in front of the window with door behind my back. The beautiful scenery of rising sun was slowly fading away, when I heard that someone opened and closed the door to my room. It was only a quiet sound, so i tought it was just hallucination, but then I heard steps behind me. Before I could turn around, someone hugged me from behind giving me a peck on cheek. I turned to him and gave him a kiss on the lips.

"How's my little drummer?"

"And how's my tall guitarist?" I answered with a question wearing light smile on my lips.

"Better now, when I am with my Kai." He kissed me shortly.

"My mood is getting better since you came, Uru." He lifted me and put onto the kitchen desk. Uru was holding my waist, while I put arms around his neck.

"Finally we are alone..." Whispered Uru when our faces were just few milimetres away from each other. Followed a deep, passionate kiss. Then I noticed that my t-shirt is missing. I didn't mind it at all. Unfortunately, in the middle of this make out scene someone shouted from the door.

"Kai? Have you seen Uruha? We wanted to invite him and also you on a walk!"

"Hai. He's here. He came for a cup of coffee." I said while putting on my t-shirt. When I was about to leave the kitchen, Uru stopped me.

"What?" I murmured. He didn't say anything just gave me a kiss before exiting the kitchen.

 

Aera's POV

Reita and me were waiting in the hall, while Ruki with Naery were calling to come Uruha and Kai. We wanted to invite also Aoi, but we found him sleeping and we didn't want to wake him up. He deserves a good long sleep. Then came the rest of our group, so I started to walk out. As I was going through the door I didn't notice a tall person and bomped into him. The only thing I noticed was his brightly coloured hair.

 


After long long time here is another chapter, still too short in my opinion.... Leave comment, subscribe, and enjoy reading. -Author-