AUTHOR´S NOTE

What will happen next? (Three days=alternative title)

Hey guys, so I stopped here to let you know I am not dead, I didn´t abandon this ff nor did I forgot about it.

I am trying to make the next chapter as good as I can, so (obviously) it´s taking much more time than I would appreciate.

Anyway, check my blog also, I´ve written a post there, where I partially explained the delay with the next chapter.

I can say that you can look forward to it. 

There will be an inside look to Ruki´s and Kai´s mind. (and there is a scene I´ve been struggling to write and it is still not finished.. :/ gomen) 

I hope you will like it.

The last thing: I´ve downloaded LINE (bcs of Gazeboys´ official account) so if you want you can add me there (in the blog post there´s more on the social media topic)

The ID for LINE is rindabernie (rinda as Linda as Uruha´s fan /I´ve heard somewhere that his fans are called that, I don´t know if it´s true, but I like it/ and bernie is a nickname by which some of my friends call me /even though i think it sounds like a name for dog/)

You can see there my photo (how I look in reality) and also my true name, which I don´t like much, but well...I can´t do much about it...

So this should be everything I wanted to say.

In summary: Sorry for not updating. See blog for a little bit more info. Add me on LINE.

Bye 

Update of this A/N: another blog post!! here, have a link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/blog/view/1027490 I need you. Yes, YOU! To decide about something(everything is in that blog post). After all, you are my readers and you are reading this, so I am trying to make it as you would like it.