5. The confession

'SHE' IS MY BOYFRIEND !!!

It was Monday again. Sunwoong and Hyeri went to class like usual. Walking to the class side by side, Hyeri just keep on talking and talking while eating. Sunwoong, being a guy who easily get annoyed, abruptly stop his track.

" Why ? " asked the girl. Sunwoong took the bread at the girl hand and stuffed it into the girl mouth making her eyes went wide as saucers. Then, he walked away with his so-called annoyed face.

" Yah !! " Hyeri took out the bread from and tried to catch up with the guy. But, before she reached the guy, her hand was pulled by someone.

" Hyeri-ssi ! " She stopped her track and turned towards the guy. Smilling at her, the guy released her hand. " Sorry for bothering you. But, did you have some free time ? I have something to talk to you "

" I still have a time. But, I don't know who are you " she said while looking at her watch.

The guy smiled sweetly. " We can have a talk at the bench beside the field. I know you must be afraid to follow me, right ? "

Hyeri grinned awkwardly towards the guy who just smiled at her. " A little. But what's the matter you want to talk about ? Is it important ? "

" For me, yes. Please, can we talk ? "

" Okay " Hyeri smiled. She knew, she can trust him.

They walked to the field and sat on the bench beside the field as the guy promised. " Firstly, I'm Park Chanyeol. And you, Kim Hyeri, right ? " the guy smiled widely.

Hyeri had to admit that he kind of attractive with his big spectacle and wide shy smile. " Oh ! How did you know ? " she asked with a frowning.

" Kim Hyeri, I had been observing on you in this while. From the day you enter this university. Somehow, you kind of attracted to me " Chanyeol looked down while rubbing the back of his neck. He then looked straight into the girl eyes, " Kim Hyeri, I like you "

Hyeri blinked " O-Oh....! I-I " she started to blush. She looked down.

" You don't have to answer now. " Chanyeol waved his hand frantically in front of the girl " T-Take your time. B-Beside that, you still don't know me well " He rubbed the back of his neck again.

" E-Eo..... " Hyeri also looked down. And then, an awkward silent.

" Hmm.... " both of them want to speak. They broke into a chuckle.

" Ladies first "

" I-It's not that I don't like you, but I don't know you. You're totally stranger to me " Hyeri tried to smile.

" If it like that, can we be a friend ? I may be selfish, but I want you to know me " Chanyeol tried to look into her eyes, tried to find an uneasy expression but found nothing.

The girl was smiled. " Okay "

That make chanyeol smiled wider. " Thank you "

Hyeri, being friendly as she was, continue to smile. Suddenly, she remembered something, she looked at her watch. " Omo !! I got go. Class was about to start. See you again " she said while getting up rushly.

****

Sunwoong stared at Hyeri back. He walked slowly behind her. She didn't talked much after that morning. She seems confused and thinked of something . Sunwoong sighed and walked a little bit faster to catch up with the girl. Slowly and carefully, he touched the girl shoulder. It somehow making her flinched a little. She turned towards the guy and smiled. " Why ? "

Sunwoong didn't respond to her but he pulled her towards a deobbokki stall nearby . Hyeri looked at him with her puzzled expression. " Seriously, deobokki ? "

Sunwoong nodded.

" In afternoon like this ? "

He nodded again. He pushed the girl towards the stall. The guy took out his phone and typed

~ Just buy it. And make sure to take away ~

Hyeri frowned. At the same time, the ahjumma that selling the deobokki asked, " Yes young girls, you want deobokki ? "

" E-Eo, y-yes "

After paying for the meals, the two friends walked towards their neighbourhood. Sunwoong followed Hyeri to her house. He will eat the deobokki at her house. Why he do that ? He also doesn't know why. But he wanted to ask about the guy that morning.

Yes, he saw them. He saw Hyeri followed the guy. He saw them talked and the guy action. He seems like confessing. That's why he want to asked her. Hyeri went into her house. Sunwoong just followed her. Settling themselves on the carpet floor, they started to eat.

" Wah !! It had been a long time I didn't eat this " Hyeri said with a mouthful , being as cheerful as she was. stained a little with the red sauce. Sunwoong pulled a piece of tissue and gave it to her while shaking his head.

Hyeri just grinned but took it anyway. She wiped . Sunwoong just stared at her untill the girl become uncomfortable. " What's wrong ? " she asked while taking a bite of the meal. Sunwoong typed on his phone.

~ Who was that guy ? ~

Hyeri eyes become wide as saucers.

" H-How did you know ? "

~ I saw both of you near the field. Well, that's not the point. Who is he ? ~

" I don't know him. He said his name is Park Chanyeol. He confessed to me " Hyeri said and eat again. Sunwoong seems a little bit shock. He lifted his eyebrow, seems like he was judging the girl. " But I said that I didn't know him and then he requested to be a friend. I'm not a girl that will accept any guy that confess to me "

Sunwoong just lifted his shoulders and continued to eat, showing that like he didn't care about it 

" Yah !! You don't believe me ?!! " Sunwoong looked at her and make a face of ' I-didn't-say-anything '.

Hyeri make a sad face and continued to eat slowly. He sighed and motioned the girl to eat.

~ I believe you ~

Hyeri smiled widely and continued to eat. Sunwoong type again.

~ Then, why you're so moody today ? ~

Hyeri smiled. " Why ? Are you just worry about me ? " She lifted her eyebrows several times in sarcastic manner.

~ I'm just asking. Fine, it just wasting my time ~

Sunwoong ate again. Hyeri smiled at his action. She was touched at his concern even though he didn't want to admit it. Sunwoong already started to concern about that girl.

" Just a family problem. So, don't worry. I'm okay " Hyeri said while staring at her deobboki. Sunwoong stared at her again. And then, he took one of the deobboki and motioned it towards Hyeri's mouth. Hyeri smiled and gladly ate it. She smiled as the guy continued to eat. Hyeri admit that being able to know Irene, her life slightly change. She can feel that Irene can be her bestfriend.