3. Don't overthink

'SHE' IS MY BOYFRIEND !!!

Like yesterday, after got out from the house, Sunwoong took a peek at Hyeri house. ' Yes !!! She isn't there'. It whether she still didn't get out or she already go to school. 'Finally, no Hyeri '

Yesterday, after class she kept pestering him around the campus. At class, cafeteria, even the toilet. Of course, it still awkward for him to enter the ladies but he just want to run away from her. He didn't expect she to follow him to the ladies too. In the end, that guy just gave up. He let her pestered him around like a kid following his mother.

But not today. He don't want to deal with her fanboys. That why, he carefully make his way to stair and walked down. He kept on peeking her house.

Suddenly " Good morning, Irene-ah !!! " He was so shocked but fortonutely he didn't shout or scream.

His fall on the stair. 'Aishh !!! This girl !! '

" Omo !!! I'm sorry, Irene-ah " she helped him up by pulling his arm. He shot her a death glare and pulled his arm roughly from the girl grab. She grinned but seeing his serious face she ended up pouting and looked down. " I'm sorry " she said while playing with her finger.

He sighed and pulled her with him to school so that they wouldn't be late. Seeing the changes of his reaction, she smiled and hugged his arm. She took the turn to pull him to school.

The two student entered the school walking side by side. Of course they met some of their classmate, mostly guy and they started to whisper. Maybe they didn't like seeing him with her. He sighed and just walked to their class.

After the class ended, Hyeri told Sunwoong to wait for her while she tidied her things. But, being as cold as he was and his desire to run away from her, he just left her. He don't want to get close with her. At least , he want to eat lunch alone.

He quickly exited the class and walked to the building rooftop. Scanning that site, he sat there and took out his lunch that he bought on the way to school since he don't want to mix with other student and for them, he's mute. How can a mute girl buy her food ? Sunwoong was about to shoved the rice into his mouth when " Irene-ah !!! "

He put down the spoon and sighed. He didn't have to look at her because he already know who she was. Walking with a smiled towards Sunwoong, Hyeri quickened her pace and sat beside the guy. " Irene-ah, why you left me ? I already told you to wait for me " He just shrugged and continued eating.

The girl also took out her lunch box and started eating while talked about how the school was, how the guy kept asking her number. That totally irritated Sunwoong. Suddenly, he put down the chopstick and began to pack his still remain lunch . She stared at his action with her big doe eyes and started to do the same. That guy left without waiting for her.

" Yah, Irene-ah !!! Wait for me " she got up and followed.

Seriously, he felt uncomfortable with her presence around him. Well, he's guy. Therefore, he afraid his secret would be blow out. That's why he kept himself distance from that pity girl.

" Irene-ah, why you didn't wait for me ? " she asked while panted. He sighed for the nth time before took out his phone and touched the screen.

  ~I need to go to the library ~

" Let's go together " she excitedly pulled the guy arm make him almost stumble forward. The guy just shook his head at her eagerness.

****

That night, Sunwoong went out without wearing the wig but for safety, he kept it in his backpack in case he bump into the thugs. That guy leisurely strolling around the quite busy street. He bought some late night snack and eat it while walking back home.

Suddenly, two familiar well-built guy blocked his way. He gulped down my saliva. The foods he was holding fell on to the road. Quickly, he turned to run away but being blocked by another two thugs. " Trying to run away, young man ? "

" Wait ! I'm promise I'll pay for it. Just give me some time "

" How many time you said the same things ? " he smirked but motioned his men toward that panic " Get him " They started to approach him.

Slowly, he turned his back toward the left and started to back away. Then, he got an idea . He will pretend to run toward the right but when they believed it, he will change his direction toward the left and run. And that was a success.

As fast as he can, he ran like his life depends on it. Well, it is. He panted hardly. He scanned surrounding. Okay, they totally lost him. Catious with his surrounding, he walked towards the way of his home.

But, suddenly he stopped. ' Wait!! I can't go back home now ' . He was afraid the loan shark men will follow him. So, tonight he had to stay at sauna. He make his way towards the sauna.

****

The next day, Sunwoong went back to his house, in a girl outfit, early in the morning so that he have time to prepare for his class that day. He climbed the stair while rubbing his left shoulder. It kind of sore. He went into his house to get a bath and prepare himself for school.

After he done, he exited the house and locking the door. " Irene-ah !! " Hyeri stood up and moved towards the guy. ' What again ?!! ' he turned towards the girl and sighed. He lifted his eyebrows.

" Where did you go last night ? I totally worried " she frowned. Sunwoong just walked passes her towards the stair. " Yah !!! I'm asking " Hyeri followed him and grabbed his arm. Sunwoong sighed again.

He turned around and took out his phone. He was typing and showed it to Hyeri.

~ I slept at sauna ~

Hyeri frowned. " Why ? Why did you sleep there ? "

' Why ? Yah !!! Sunwoong-ah, you're fool !!! Why you told her that ' He scolded himself.

~ Just. I'm want to release my stress ~

He just typing what he thinked that time.

" Are you stress because of me ? " sadness can clearly be seen on her face.

' What again ? ' He really felt like he wanna facepalm his own face. He typed again.

~ No. Don't overthink ~

He showed it to her with a sigh. Eventhough it true that he kind of stress because of the girl, he didn't want to make she sad after seeing her sad expression. Hyeri smiled lightly. Sunwoong felt guilty but he can't told her that a loan shark was finding for him. The guy grabbed the girl hand and pulled her to school him. Slowly, Hyeri smiled widen.