2.There She Is

'SHE' IS MY BOYFRIEND !!!

After spending a night thinking and thinking again without a sleep on that night, finally Sunwoong had made his decision. So that's why he was here. In that outfit.

He had made a request to tranfer from his previous university to this university. B University. It took almost a month for him to prepare this. Definitely no turning back. So, he hope this effort will work out.

Cautiously, he walked into the school, covering the way he walked. With practice of the way a girl walk that he practiced almost everyday, he made his way to the class. Storming into the class, the student stared at him make him felt discomfort.

It's okay with the girls stare because they practically ignored him after a few seconds staring at not-so-attractive girl but what make him scared the most was the boys stare. It some sort of....how should he said it ? It some sort of.....adoring (?) or fascinate (?). He really want to puke when thinking about it.

With a sighed, the guy walked and took a sit on an empty sit . It was at the front line. One of the guy approached him. " Hey, girl. What your name ? "

Didn't want to speak, he just nodded awkwardly, turned away and grimaced. Of course. He can't speak. If not....his secret will blow out. With his hoarse voice, he totally can't speak. He can't imagine what will happen if his secret was revealed.

So that's why he took a piece of paper and wrote his new, fake name, Irene and showed him.

" Are you mute ? " he asked with shock face and loud voice. A few students in the lecture hall turned toward them and started to whispering. Uninterested, Sunwoong just nodded with his poker face.

" What a waste . You're beautiful, but....MUTE " he said and laughed making the whole class laughed at him. ' Aish !!! This guy !!! I felt like I wanna punch him in the face.' 

Fortunately, the prof, Prof Lee walked into the class and saw him. " I guess we had a new student " Sunwoong just nodded. The middle-aged man smiled " What your name ? "

" Don't ask her. She's mute " a girl stated making the whole class laughed at him again '.Aishh !!!! This class is really something.'

" Class, quiet down. You shouldn't treat her like that " Prof Kim bent down at him " Can you write down your name ? I should know your name at least "

Sunwoong nodded and wrote his fake name on a paper.

The man took it and read " Kim Irene. Nice name. Welcome to our lecture class " He smiled. Sunwoong smiled back to him half-heartedly. The middle-age man returned to his place to start the learning session.

***

It was a month after Sunwoong enrolled the university. So far, he still safe. With his disguise, the loan shark didn't found him. He was grateful. Somehow he thinks that it was a good idea.

That day was weekend. So, it making him become lazy and just lie around the living room of his new rent rooftop house. The neighbours and land lady already know him as Irene.

The guy was in  deep thought when suddenly he heard knock on the door. He was a little bit shock because it such a sudden. Unwillingly to get up, he grabbed his wig and wore it. Using his hand, he tidied it a little to make it neat.

Taking a deep breath and exhaled, he opened the revealing a smiling girl, ear to ear. She bowed 90 degree " Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Kang Hyeri. Nice to meet you "

' Wow ! This girl. Too overexcited.'The uninterested guy just bowed his head a little. 

Suddenly, she shoved him a food container " I just moved to that rooftop house. Please take care of me " she motioned toward a rooftop house next to him " Please enjoy the cupcake " she bowed again with a wide smile.

She was about to turn when she looked at the girl in front her " May I know your name ? "

He sighed. But still, he took out his smartphone and write his fake name showed it to the girl . At first, she was frowned with his action. But then, her lip cracked into a smile " Nice name, Irene. Wait ! Are you...."

Ahhh!!!!! This is the question he really want to avoid the most. " from multicultural family ? " What ? He make a questioning look. Unexpected question. He thought the girl want to ask ' Are you mute ? ' But, what question is that ?

" I mean, look at your name. Like a western name " she seem to understand the expression that the guy dislayed.

Again, his finger started to fiddled on my phone again and he showed what he had type. Just typing what had came to his mind.

~My father love that name. So he gave me that name ~

Sunwoong felt guilt. He know. It's totally a lie. But, he had to. He saw her smiling reading what he had wrote.

" I hope we can be friend " she showed her hand to make a hand shake. Friend ? He can't imagine it. Making a friend mean that he already dig his own grave. Eventhough he reluctantly shake hand with her, he just do it so that she leave him alone.

" I'll go first. Enjoy the cupcake " she bid a goodbye and walked away.

'Such a weird girl. Eventhough she can be categorize as cute and also pretty, but..... Arghh!!! Too bright for me. I can't be close with her. Totally can't !!!! '

****

It's Monday again. Eventhough the laziness lingering his body, Sunwoong still had to get up and go to school and then his part time job. After putting the girl outfit, he make some breakfast for himself. The guy exited the house and closed the door. He didn't worry about the lock since it was autolock.

Carefully, he took a peek at the girl house. "What again her name ? Aha !! Hyeri. Kim Hyeri "

Seeing there were no one in front her small house, he casually make his way towards the school. He don't want to take risk meet that girl on the way to school. He really hope she didn't enrolled the same university with him.

Leisurely, he entered the class as usual. And as usual also, that guy, Wooyoung make fun of him. " Our little mute girl had come. Let us greet her together " The whole class laughed " Follow me !!!! Good morning " his friends followed after him.

" Hey, why didn't you greet us back ? Oppss, I forgot. She is MUTE " the whole class laughed again. But, as usual also, Sunwoong just make his pokerface. Well, did he even care about it ? Sorry to say, totally not !!!!

The class still laughing hysterically when Prof Lee entered the class. " Quiet down, guys " The class queit down. He smiled " Today, we have another new student. Haksaeng, please enter the class "

Sunwoong didn't care about the new student at first. He totally immersed with my book. But the gasping sound that the guys in his class managed to grab his attention towards the new student.

Slowly, he lifted his face and met eyes with a familiar smilling girl. It totally make him totally shocked. ' Why she here ? ' That was what he thought when he saw her. He tried to hide his face. But, of cours, having a hawk eyes scanning around the lecture hall, she saw guy. She was smilling more brightly when she saw that guy.

" Okay, haksaeng, introduce yourself "

" Hello, I'm Kang Hyeri. Please take care of me " she smiled sweetly, showing her dimples that can make the guy at the back of the class swooned.

" Please take your sit. I should begin the class now " After hearing what Prof Kim said, the guy group was arguing each other trying to make Hyeri sat with them untill the Prof had to shout at them.

" It's okay. I'll just sit here " she walked toward Sunwoong who sat at the front row that was totally occupied with just him. She sat beside him and smiled.

True to said, Sunwoong can felt the laser stare from the boys behind him shot at his back. He don't know what will happen after this. He have a bad feeling that this girl will really make his life miserable.