Just a Crush

You met me at a very strange time in my life

"Good job guys~ Lets do a hwaiting so that Mr Chu would be a success!"

"One.. two... three..."

"HWAITING!"

It was past 1am so it didn't take long for everyone to be washed up and fast asleep. Tomorrow was their comeback stage of their newest single Mr Chu and Apink had spent the past month practising every single day in preparation. Naeun however had had less time to practise due to the start of her new term in Dongguk University. The stark lack of practice she had even made her placed at the back for most of the choreography formation. Naeun had to work her off for the past week to keep up or bring the whole team down. Thoughts like these crowded Naeun mind and kept her awake.

"If I am going to stay up, I might as well put it to good use."

She perched herself up from her lying position and reached towards her Iphone 4s on her bedside table.

She began mindlessly scrolling through her contacts in her phone.

Eunji unnie, Chorong unnie, Bomi unnie, Indian Princess, Shikshin...

Her thumb halted at a certain name...

Taemin Nampyeon

WGM was finally over and Naeun felt rather... relieved?

On the days of filming of the show, she had to cry in the toilet to get rid of the stress of recieving all the hate from Taemin-stans and sassaeng fans. What was the point of being in this show if everyone was not agreeable to it? Luckily Taemin and her have stayed friends and there was no romantic feeling whatsoever.

It was a pure act.

Naeun closed her eyes. There was one person however, that has entered her mind ever since that nightmare was over and that was Kim Myungsoo.

When Apink debuted, Naeun received many love calls from various boy group members(and all of which she rejected).. Ironically enough, she has always hoped that one of those guys would be Myungsoo.  The thing was that ever since Infinite's debut, Naeun had eyes only for him. The fact that Apink and Infinite stay at the same apartment and very oftenly bump into each other caused Naeun many butterflies in her stomach. They were obliged to greet Infinite every time they saw each other since they were their sunbaes but some of them were more acquainted to each other than others so greetings like these came naturally. On the other hand, Naeun would just lower her eyes and bow. It was no secret she was shy. But somehow she was not sure if she does so because of the strong feeling she was being observed by someone... One can always dream right?

Sometimes Naeun was scared of her infatuation of this man and even found similarities of him with her. Both of them adore the colour black, both of them are visuals, both of them are act-dols and both of them are known to be reserved. Then one day she realised that many fans also "shipped" them together when she saw a fan edit of Myungsoo and her together. Myungeun. "We look good together and fans agree!"  It felt rather strange but somehow reading about the fans point of view made her ecstatic. Ever since that faithful day, she regularly read the fanfictions of her and Myungsoo. However, literally all of them talked about L. 

"Cold city boy"."Son of a rich tyrant"."Kingka". 

Naeun opened her eyes and began scrolling slowly...

Myungsoo-shii. 

"Unnie?" 

Hayoung's voice brought Naeun back to reality and she quickly turned off her phone's display and pretended she was asleep.

If any of the members knew about what she thinks about at night she would turn into tofu stew. 

 


Author's note: I've always wanted to write a whole story and here I am writing my first ever Myungeun fanfic~ Please gimme your support if you enjoyed that^ by commenting or subscribing<3