Chapter 3-End (1st version)

BtoB's beloved maknae

So, guys. This is the end No.1 The ending I had in mind, but because all of you wanted Sungjae with Ilhoon, I'll write a Ilhoon ending, too. So, even though this is the other version, I hope you'll enjoy this. Btw, what music besides kpop do you listen to? Let me know in the comments.^^ Enjoy.

Everybody in the dorm woke up, as they heard a door closing. Sleepily they looked around only to find the maknae missing. Immediately they shot up and stormed out of the bedroom to find their maknae. When Changsub finally found him in the kitchen, all the members stood frozen under the door frame. Sungjae was cooking and humming happily. The 'I-would't-cook-even-if-there-was-a-hunger-crisis'-Sungjae was cooking and looked happy and even hummed. And, hell, he looked y and cute while doing so. His bangs were clipped out of his face, the sleeves of his shirt rolled up to his elbows and that apron just made him look even more attractive, giving the others chills. Suddenly he turned around and saw his hyungs. He cutely smiled at them and then said:"Go back to sleep, hyungs~" He said it really nice and all, but the look in his eyes was like 'Don't disturb me or I'll kill you', so the older excused theirselves and almost ran back to their room, because they knew all to well how he could be when you didn't get the warning in his eyes. No need to bring back bad memories and open the wounds again. As soon as the door was shut behind them, they all began to talk at once 'til Peniel shouted:"Guys, this is not helping at all. We should talk one after one, not all at the same time. Arasseo?" They all went silent and nodded. They discussed it for a while and soon came to the conclusion, that he cooked for someone he really liked. Of course every single one of them imagined themselves being the lucky one to eat the maknae's cooking. As they knew, they wouldn't get into the kitchen soon they went back to sleeping and dreaming about Sungjae and food.
When they woke up the second time that day, the members went into the kitchen again. The youngest member of BtoB sat at the table and ate some cereals. He even cleaned the kitchen already and all the members' eyes were set on a box that stood next to him on the table. It was decorated cutely and a card was placed on top of it. The olders' curiosity grew, when they saw the maknae looking at it and blushing. They walked into the kitchen and sat down at the table. "Oh, hyungs. Hurry up, we have to leave in 30 minutes!", Sungjae exclaimed cutely. "Neh.", came the others' reply. They ate their breakfast quickly and got ready to leave. They got into the van, Sungjae still carrying the box, when the youngest said he would sit in the front, next to their driving manager. The other members agreed and just let him do whatever he wanted. As the members were still tired they fell asleep again. 
Manager's P.O.V. (because I didn't know how else I could write the following part)
Aish, this kid is so cute, blushing at the single thought of giving him the box. He really is lucky, but if he will break Sungjae's heart I will definitely kill him even though I like him and I am positive the others won't hestitate to haunt him until the end of his days. I look at him and ask:"So, kid, you really like him, huh?" He nods and blushes:"Neh, I do. I actually think, I might love him. He is so masculine and cool but also cute and... Just hearing his pretty, deep voice gives me chills. Oh my god, I sound like some lovestruck high school girl." He hides his face behind his hands and shakes his head. I chuckle at his cuteness, seriously he is too cute for his own good. "Ah~ It's alright, everyone gets like this when they're in love. Besides I think, it's cute.", I try to cheer him up. He beams at me and we fall into a pleasant silence. I really hope, he will succeed in telling him his feelings. I turn my head when I suddenly hear his breathing relax. He actually fell asleep, that kid. Chuckling I look back at the road and drive to our destination. I softly shake him to wake him up before the others do. He stirrs and his eyes flatter open. "Yah, kid, wake up.", I whisper. Sungjae rubs his eyes sleepily and seems to register our surroundings, so he quickly wakes up. "Thanks, hyung.", he says softly. "No problem, kid. Hurry up, befor the others wake up." "Do you think, they will be very sad?" Geez, this kid, always thinking about the others' feelings first. Yes, he knows, that his hyungs love him more than brothers or friends love each other, but he can't return their feelings and now he worries about them. "They will survive, kid. Now hurry and good luck.", I tell him. He smiles and nods. Sungjae opens the door of the van and says:"I really owe you some, hyung. I'm off then, see you later." I watch him walk away with that big box and turn to look at the sleeping figures in the back. Maybe I should chain them to their seats, so they don't go after him.
End of Manager's P.O.V.
Sanghyuk's P.O.V.
I see him running towards me and smile. He's really going to do that. "Where is he?", my best friend asks. "Follow me, Jae-ah.", I say. I'm really happy, that Sungjae finally found the courage to confess to my Ravi-hyung, because I know he likes him, too. As their friend I really wish for them to be happy, even though I know all the other members from BtoVIXX but the three of us will be heartbroken and depressed. I lead him to our practice room, where Wonshik is at alone because we went to practice as only the two of us. Our members were actually okay with that as they knew that I didn't like my hyung the way they do. We stand in front of the door and Jae watches Ravi dance through the window in the door. He blushes deep red and I have to admit that he really looks damn cute like this. I ruffle his hair and push him through the door. He stumbles and looks around like some cute lost puppy. I close the door without making any noise and spy on them trough the door, just like my cute best friend did before. I look at my Shikki-hyung and realize that he saw Sungjae and is now blushing furiously. Omona~They're so cute~It almost reminds me of some high school drama. I hear loud footsteps coming near and know right away that it's the rest of our two groups, so I decide to look the door with my key and hide it inside my sweatpants. Nobody is gonna get through me to disturb those two right now. Nobody, not even over my dead body. I smirk and concentrate on my two friends again. I take my cellphone out and listen to their conversation. I took Ravi's cellphone before and phoned my own and then hid my hyungs' so I wouldn't miss anything. "Err.... Hey, Shikki-hyung", JaeJae stutters. "N-Neh. Annyeong, JaeJae-yah." Oh, this is new~ Since when do they call each other that? I seriously feel like some girl watching a drama. I watch Ravi scratching his neck and looking at the ceiling while Sungjae's looking at his shoes his hair covering his eyes. They're both bright red. "S-So, Jae, is there anything I can do for you?", the older one asks and the question seems to let Jae snap back into reality. "Hyung." "N-Neh?" Jae takes a deep breath. "Hyung, I like you. No, I love you actually. Please be my boyfriend." Suddenly I hear someone squealing right next to me. I look next to me and see the rest of BtoVIXX next to me."Shh, be quiet.", I hiss at them and plug my earphones in. Thanks god, I turned my hyungs volume so low that it was impossible for him to hear anything. Instead I turn my volume up, so I would only hear the conversation in the practice room and not the one going on next to me. I look through the door to see Wonshikki-hyung blinking in shock and Jae looking at him not even blinking. "Excuse me, but could you repeat that please?", Ravi asks. I think he is to shocked to even realize the situation he is in. "Hyung, woul you like to be my boyfriend?", JaeJae asks again. Hyung shakes his head. "No, this is not right." Jae looks ready to burst into tears and I'm really close to just busting into the room to comfort him as Ravi continues:"I should have been the one asking, dammit. I am the guy in this relationship." I start squealing and jump around, like some crazy fangirl. I swear, I'm so gonna make a fanclub for this couple and of course I'm fan no.1. They're so freakin' cute!! "OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD", I scream and move my hands in a really weird way, but seriously THEY ARE SO CUTE!!!!!!! Right at that moment Shikki-hyung walks over to Jae and I immediately shut up again. I'm practically sticking to the glas by now but it doesn't matter right now. Hyung stops right in front of Jae and then pulls him into a really tight embrace. I'm moving even closer to the window and become really tense. Ravi-hyung clears his throat and says with his clear, low voice: "Yook Sungjae, love of my life, will you become mine?" Sungjae simply nods his head, tearing up and Ravi picks him up bridal-style. They share a short, sweet kiss and hell breaks out. I'm rolling on the floor, screaming, kicking the air, shaking my arms around like some crazy psycho while the guys around me start sobbing and help each other stand or hug on the floor, complaining and crying about how unfair life is, even Leo-hyung. I slowly crawl back to the door and when Sungjae shyly gives Ravi the food he made and they start feeding each other, I squeal even louder then before and the crying around me gets louder, too. I quietly get up to the control room, where even the security is squealing while watching the video through the installed cameras in the practice room over and over again. We take each others' hands and jump around in a big circle. They make me a copy of the whole video with tune and all and put it on a CD while I have to promise them to make them part of the fanclub. We exchange all our phone numbers and I skip back to the room with my CD, humming happily. The others in front of the room are still crying and trying to break through the door. When the newly formed couple finally comes out of the room, arms linked-which, by the way, caused me to fangirl over them again, each group takes their member into a tight hug and cry over them. Sungjae looks really lost and like he doesn't know what to do, so Ravi breaks free from the VIXX group-embrace and snatches his new boyfriend out of BtoB's group-embrace. He throws his arms around his dongsaeng and puts his chin on Jae's hair. "Sorry, guys, but he's mine now." JaeJae blushes and hides his red face in Wonshikki-hyungs chest. *SQUEALATTACK!!!* The couple phones their CEOs, after I gave Ravi his cellphone back and as soon as I know they are both okay with the relationship, I create the fanclub. Me as fan no.1 and the club's president and the guards as fan no.2-fan no.7. I got like 3,500 requests in the first 7 minutes and I seriously think, there's never been this much of support for an idol's relationship. I am so gonna sell many copies of the video and many future videos. At the rate of request, I'm pretty sure, I'm gonna be rich 'til the end of the month.

End

End No.2 coming up soon^^