Chapter 1

BtoB's beloved maknae

Chapter 1 

He was so jealous. Yes, he, Minhyuk, was jealous, 'cause Sungjae was cuddling into Peniel's shoulder. Minhyuk felt like screaming and hitting Peniel, 'til the younger would let go of the maknae. Sungjae embraced Peniel even more in his sleep and his lips were touching Peniel's neck. Peniel the other's hair lovingly while Minhyuk was gritting his teeth. He looked away. He couldn't take it anymore, so he just closed his eyes and soon fell asleep, dreaming 'bout hitting Peniel, Sungjae's sleeping face and how to spend more time with the maknae. 
"Peniel-hyung~, Minhyuk-hyung~ Ilhoonie~ I'm so booooored!!!", Sungjae pouted and the hyungs sent death glares at each other just a second after he said it. They almost ran to him and Ilhoon, who was there first, put his arms around Sungjae, who was sitting on the couch, from behind. He had a big grin on his face, as Sungjae took his hands and smiled at his hyung. Minhyuk and Peniel looked at them, like they were about to kill Ilhoon, who just ignored them and stared at his hands in Sungjae's own. "Do you want to play a game or something?", Ilhoon asked. "Or you want to go shopping?", Peniel added. "If you want to, I'll treat you for lunch.", Minhyuk offered. Sungjae's eyes got wide and he smiled brightly. "Really?! Thanks, Minhyukie-hyung! I love you, hyung!" Sungjae got up and kissed Minhyuk's cheek while embracing the other tightly. The elder blushed bright red."Ah, i- it's okay.... I love you, too, Sungjae-yah. Let's go now.", he stuttered. "Alright, hyung.",Sungjae nodded and waved at the others "Later, guys! Let's go, hyung!" He took Minhyuk's hand and lead him to the jackets and shoes. Minhyuk almost whined, when the younger let go of his hand. They both put on their jackets and shoes and went outside. 
As they headed towards the market, Sungjae suddenly took Minhyuk's hand again. Minhyuk blushed and looked at the maknae suprised. "You looked like you were cold, hyung, so I thought, I should warm your hands a bit", Sungjae said and Minhyuk was in loss of words, at the beautiful scene in front of his eyes. Snow was dancing all around Sungjae, his eyes sparkling like the stars above them, a small smile on his lips. He didn't know how much time went by while Minhyuk was staring at the other member, 'til the younger told him to walk on. So they walked on, hand in hand. 
When they arrived at the supermarket, Sungjae eventually ran to the sweets and Minhyuk followed him smiling. 
After they paid for everything, the two of them went back to the dorms again. 

As soon as Peniel heard the door opening, he jumped up and ran towards it, followed by Ilhoon. Peniel absolutly didn't like the thought of Minhyuk and Sungjae being alone. He felt like Minhyuk was trying to steal Sungjae away from him and everytime they smiled at each other, Peniel could almost hear his heart break a bit. But everytime Sunjae smiled at Peniel, his heart would heal again. So when he saw Minhyuk and the maknae holding hands, he stretched out his arms and the youngest ran into them, embracing his hyung. Peniel slung his arms around the tallers waist and smiled, as he saw the jealous expressions on the others' faces. "Welcome back, Sunjae-yah." "I'm home, Peniel-hyung" 
Peniel blinked a few times. Is this really happening? Minhyuk and Ilhoon stared at him, their mouths wide open, just like his own would have been if Sungjae's lips weren't on Peniel's, if Sungjae's hands weren't holding the elder's jaw. "S-Sungjae-yah?!""Hyung, I had to, you looked like you were about to burn them alive.", the youngest said, his lips still against Peniel's, his eyes still closed. Peniel had to say, it was a really, really nice feeling." But, well, I have to say", Sungjae continued "you looked very pretty, Peniel-hyung." He stopped the kiss and laughed a little, seeing his hyung blushing bright red. "Ah, you're so adorable, hyung.""I-I'm not!""Yes, yes. Whatever you say, hyung." Peniel pouted, but actually he felt very happy. "So, today the others will come back.", Ilhoon said and exchanged some glances with the other two. They had to protect Sungjae from the other members. Even if they were rivals, the others somehow were their enemies and the three of them would always team up to protect the youngest from the others, especially from their leader. 

"Sungjae-yah! How have you been? Did your hyungs do anything to you?", Eunkwang asked while checking if there was anything missing. The younger just laughed and shook his head. He looked so adorable, Ilhoon ran out of the room and began to squeal like some kind of fangirl. Thanks god, nobody heard him. But he soon realized, that he just left Sungjae with these monsters and ran back into the living room. Just when he arrived, he saw Hyunsik and the maknae embracing each other tightly. He grit his teeth and made his way over to the two of them. He grabbed the maknae's wrist and pulled the younger out of Hyunsik's embrace and into his own arms, hugging him tightly. At the jealous and surprised faces of the others he suddenly realised, what he did and blushed deep red. Sungjae chuckled and his hyung immediately apologized. 
The BtoB members talked 'til midnight that night and then everyone went to bed, 6 of them dreaming about their youngest member.

 

hey guys! So here is the first chapter. I hope you like it!