Chapter 2

BtoB's beloved maknae

Chapter 2
Slowly Hyunsik opened his eyes and looked at the alarm clock next to him. 07:36. Oh, okay, let's go back to slee- Wait! What?! Suddenly the male remembered, that he wanted, to make breakfast for his beloved younger member today and hurriedly get off his bed. He ran to the kitchen and took some already prepared ingredients out of the (Kühlschrank). He quickly got into the work and soon he finished, smiling down at his master piece, He looked at the clock and decided, that the others would wake up soon and went to their room changing into shirt and a pair of shorts. He knew he had limited time with the maknae, but he had at least 30 minutes because the others would go into the bathroom while the youngest usually went to the bathroom after breakfast. Fixing his hair in front of the big mirror, Hyunsik smiled to himself, already imagining how Sungjae would react to the big breakfast suprise. When he heard some footsteps towards the bathroom and someone tapsing towards the kitchen, he alredy sat at a set-up table and smiled at the treasured maknae of BtoB, that was leaning against the door frame, his eyes sparkling and his mouth slightly opened."Hyung, Hyung, please say it's for me.", Sungjae whined at Hyunsik cutely and earned a soft chuckle from his hyung. "Actually, it is.", the older said and blushed, as a huge smile spread across his face. "Really, Hyung?! It looks so good! How can I ever make this up to you? Ah, I know!", the younger male said approching the older, 'til their faces were only inches apart. Hyunsik felt his cheeks burn an looked away. Just then the maknae pecked his lips gently and then he moved his lips to the older's ear."Now we're even, hyung." He took a step back, smiling and cutely giggled at his bright red hyung. They sat down and fed each other, laughing at each others jokes and exchanging sweet glances.
Changsub was really worried. His maknae was all alone with that Hyunsik. He knew he had to do something or the two of them might become closer, and Changsub really didn't want that to let that happen. He didn't want to share the youngest with the other members, it's not like they didn't like each other but when it came to Sungjae jealousy took over and they just couldn't stand each other. When he woke up from his thoughts, he finished quickly and got out of the bathroom the first. He almost ran to the kitchen, stopped in front of the door, fixed his hair and put a big smile on his face. He slowly walked in but froze at the scene in front of him. A bright red Hyunsik whipping some cream of the laughing maknae's cheek with a tissue and the whole atmosphere screamed 'couple', but, the hell, Changsub wouldn't let that happen. He sat down in front of the youngest and the latter shot him a warm, bride smile and looked back at the bowl in front of him. "Hyung, there's only one stawberry left!", Sungjae told Hyunsik sadly and the older smiled softly, saying the younger could have it. Said one protested a bit, but soon he knew how to solve the problem and bit off half the stawberry. He brought the remaining half to his hyungs face and didn't move his hand until the latter had eaten the rest. Changsub was deeply annoyed at ,the now blushing even darker, Hyunsik and sighed heavily. They acted like some kind of new couple and he didn't like it one bit. The other members walked into the kitchen and of course immediately did something against that happy-breakfast-couple-thing. And Changsub just sat their eating, shoveling Hyunsik's grave in his thoughts and looking calm on the outside. When he finished burrying Hyunsik alive, he got up with a sweet smile on his face and walked over to the maknae. He kissed the youngest' forehead and mumbled: "I'm the first one leaving." Laughing he ran out of the building into the group's van, before his fellow members could rip his head off while Sungjae sat in the kitchen alone, chuckling to himself.
When the van arrived at the studio, everyone got out, four of them angry and pissed, two smiling like idiots and one rubbing the sleep out of his eyes, making the others swallow down their sqealing, but they soon got back to what they were before. What happened? Well, like always, they had fought about who would sit next to the youngest and decide it was Eunkwang and Ilhoon's turn. They had gotten into the van and the manager had driven out of the garage. Eunkwang and Ilhoon, overflowing with happiness, had stared at the oblivious maknae, as Sungjae suddenly had taken their hands and drifted off. While he had slept, the two next to him had started to fangirl over his hands and his 'beautiful-angel-like-baby-face-while-sleeping', how they had called it, and the rest of BtoB shouting and crying about how unfair life was. Their poor manager, who had felt like becoming deaf, had sighed and thanked heavens, that Sungjae was such a heavy sleeper and hadn't had to go through this. So that was it so far and now they went to the changing room. As always the maknae got in alone and the rest would go when he finished. They had decided it was the best for them all and him, because they were afraid seeing their innocent youngest , might lead them to him. When everyone was finished changing, they hurried to the dance studio and practiced, 'til very late at nightor morning, based on how you see it since it was 2 o' clock. When their coreographer said it was enough and got out of the room, all the members broke down on the floor, panting heavily. After a few minutes Sungjae started crawling towards the water bottles and all the others stared at him some just adoring him, some getting a few dirty thoughts at the sight. He reached for all the bottles, drank one in just one shot and got up with the others in his arms, bringing one to each member, who grateful took the bottles. As he stood in front of the leader with the last bottle, Sungjae sat down next to him, his scent lulling the eldest in and making him sleepy. " Hyung, you're overworking yourself to much. Just sleep for now", the maknae said, pulling the other closer with one arm and putting the leader's head on his broad shoulder. And just a second after he felt his love's lips on his forehead, Eunkwang fell asleep. 
Sungjae picked the leader up and carried him out of the building bridal-style. He had asked the members to go and fetch their bags for him and Eunkwang, too. They immediatly ran away in the speed of light, just to see that grateful smile of his, while he put their oldest hyung into the van and sat down next to him. He laid his hyungs head on his shoulder and slung his arms around the sleeping one. When the others got into the vehicle, they didn't even protest and just fell asleep because they were so exhausted. The manager and the maknae spoke and sung the whole way, to don't fall asleep and laughed about some stupid jokes and once the manager got out to buy them some coke at the (tankstelle). Just when he got out, the eldest shifted in the youngest' lap and slowly opened his eyes. "Where are we?", he adked sleepily and Sungjae smiled down on him warmly,. "Just grabbing something to drink, hyung. Just fall asleep again, I'll wake you up when we arrive", he whispered and the older just nodded, already drifting off again.

 

So, here's chapter 2 guys, hope you enjoyed it and I'm so sorry, that it took me so long to update but here it is, finally. I'm always happy about comments and subscribers, so don't be afraid to do so. :) 
Btw, I'm actually thinking about letting Sungjae end up with someone from another group because I've paired him with a certain person since I began writing this fic, so what do you think? Happy holidays, well at least, here in Germany. Bye, guys. ;)