Epilogue?

Excuse Me, Can I Help You?

It was Chanyeol’s very first day to his new school, and he didnn’t interest to go early. He sits on the park, thinking about something while he looked someone who was wearing the same uniform like him, run.  He’s cute, thought Chanyeol. That cute boy stopped his run, and looked at a grandma, then looked at his watch. Chanyeol was wondering what’s wrong with him until that cute boy approached the grandma and then they were shouting something. Snoopy? Seems like they were looking for a dog.

            Chanyeol stood up and about going to school until he saw a white dog sniffing his leg. “Wowh, wowh, what are you doing?” Chanyeol tries to avoid the dog. He saw the dog’s name that on the necklace. Snoopy?

            “So you’re snoopy?” asked Chanyeol to that dog. “Go away, they are looking for you”. But of course that dog doesn’t understand and keep sniffing.

Chanyeol looked at them, and the to Snoopy. He sighed.

            “Why should I do this thing?” he took Snoopy and released him near the grandma.

            “Oh, look! Is that Snoopy?” Baekhyun spotted it.

            “Oh Snoopy, my boy!” said Grandma. After she thanked Baekhyun, Baekhyun run to school, with Chanyeol following him at back.