Excuse Me?

Excuse Me, Can I Help You?

                “Huah! I’m late!” Byun Baekhyun quick wearing his shoes and run to school. He’s really bad at wake up in the morning, even alarm didn’t work to him. Just if there’s someone who wakes him up every morning..

            Baekhyun keep running until he passes the park that he usually did.

            “Snoopy! Snoopy!” he stopped his run when he heard that sound. There’s a grandma who looked need a help. Baekhyun looked at his watch, I’ll be really late, he thought.

What ever.

            “Excuse me, can I help you?” asked Baekhyun politely.

            “I lost my dog, Snoopy” said the grandma.

            “What does it look like? Let’s search it together!”

 

***

            “Byun Baekhyun! Seriously? This is your hundredth times late!” said the teacher. Baekhyun just scratched his head, “Sorry sir, there was a grandma who looked for her dog, and I helped her”

            “Yeah, another story”

            “I said the truth!”

            “That’s really clear that you just made that story”

            “But I really–“

            “He really helped the grandma, I saw him.” Baekhyun looked at where that voice suddenly came. He needed to look up because that tall handsome guy, standing beside him.

            “Sorry I’m late. I’m Park Chanyeol, the new student” continued him. Soon, the class buzzing, and Baekhyun still stare at him.

            “Oh, so you’re the new student. Why did you late?” asked the teacher.

            “I was lost”

 Liar, thought Baekhyun.

            “Byun Baekhyun, today you’re free from the punishment. I need to introduce the new student” said the teacher, makes Baekhyun smiles widely.

            “Ah, thankyou” said Baekhyun to that new student before he sit.

            “Never mind, that’s because you smiled like an idiot” said him coldly.

            “What?”

            “Take your seat, Baekhyun. And you can introduce yourself, new student”

***

His name is Park Chanyeol.

He just moved from another city.

And he said he doesn’t have any hobby.

And he likes cut the class..

            Hah, how could I forget to bring the PE uniform? I decided to go to class, maybe that’s better than get the punishment from Siwon Ssaem, the PE teacher. I opened the door and I surprise when I found him, Park Chanyeol, sitting alone at his chair.

            “Ah! You skipped the class again?” asked me.

            “No. I just haven’t done my history homework, so I thought to finish it now” answered him coldly, as usual.

            “Ck, your blood type must be B, rite? Do everything what you want, you must made lot troubles too”

            “What a shame, but it’s A” I stare at him for a second, this is my first time seeing his warm calm expression.

            “You’re weird,” said me.

            “What?”

            “Just– you’re kind a hard to be understood” He always have poker face, and looked bored, and talk coldly. But I feel he isn’t like that actually. He feels like.. hard to be neared.

            “You don’t need to understand” Again, his face looks lonely.

Without thinking, I come to his table, looking his eyes, “Be my boyfriend!”

He looks surprise and blushing, “What the heck? Why suddenly–“

            “Because I’m curious!” Haha, i didn’t expect his reaction would be like that. So cute.

            “Ck, you see me just like you saw that grandma who lost her dog, rite?”

            “What? No! Ngg, just..” rite, what’s the different with that grandma?

            “You make me pounding” said me.

He stare me for a while, “Haha, I made you pounding and then I should be your boyfriend?”

I saw his smile, and his laugh, for the first time..

            “Okay then, I’ll be your boyfriend”

And that made me want to see that smile again.

***

            “Ngg, hello?” Baekhyun answered his phone half asleep.

            “Good morning” said the caller.

            “Morning. Is your voice always this deep at the morning?” asked Baekhyun.

            “Really? Well, my voice is deep not just in the morning”

            “Haha, sounds like monster” Baekhyun chuckles.

            “Ya! Quickly wake up. I’ll see you at park 30 minutes later”

And he ended the call. Baekhyun stares at his phone and smiles. Park Chanyeol woke him up, on time.

***

            “Hey,” Chanyeol laid his head on the table next to Baekhyun and stares at him. “Let’s go home”

            “I’ve told you that I couldn’t home yet. I’ve to finish this before tomorrow morning if I don’t wanna gain my winter homework.” Baekhyun focus on his work. “And don’t look at me that way”

            “What are you doing? Let me do it for you” Chanyeol tried to take Baekhyun’s book.

            “Give it back. Don’t bother me, Yeol” Baekhyun shows his –wanna-cry- expression-, made Chanyeol laugh and gave it back. Baekhyun focus to his work again,

            “This, then.. this” said Baekhyun to himself. Chanyeol laid his head on the table again, staring at his boyfired. Baekhyun frowned, “Is it true?” asked him again. “Argh! Why there’re so much questions?!” Baekhyun shakes his hair and pouting. Chanyeol chuckles, made Baekhyuin stare at him.

            “It’s weird” said Chanyeol.

            “What?”

            “I didn’t do anything, but it feels fun with you” Chanyeol stands up and near Baekhyun’s table.

            “I’m really happy to have you, Baek” then he kissed Baekhyun softly.

***

            “Hey, Baekhyun” I turn around to see who called me. He’s my tan skin friend, Kai.

            “Wassup Kai” I smirked to him.

            “I heard you made it with Chanyeol, congrats!”

            “Haha, thanks kkamjong”

            “What a great! You must pay me a lot of food, you know, since his father has a big company” said him. I stare at him,

            “Big company?”

            “Don’t need to hide it, Baek. I heard that he lives alone too. Ck, I envy him” said Kai again.

Chanyeol lives alone?

Now I just realized, that I know nothing about him..

           

“Baek? What are you thinking about?” asked Chanyeol.

            “Ah, nothing. I just wondering if someday I can come to your house, Yeol” answered me.

            “How about today? I live alone, so you may come anytime” said him. I nodded and smile, “Okay,”

***

            “You want a juice?” asked him.

            “Yes!”

            “Wait, I’ll make it for you” and then Chanyeol disappeared to the kitchen.

Chanyeol’s house is big, and comfortable.

There still a lot of things that I don’t know about Chanyeol. It’s okay, it’s just the start. Slowly, I’ll know about him one by one from now.

Ting. Tong.

            “Ah, let me open the door!” said me.

            “Haha, that make us look like a new bride”

I laugh and go to the door.

            “Say, ‘This is Park’s house!’” shouts him.

I opened the door, “This.. is Park’s house” it’s so awkward to said it, just like I’m his husband and we just married.

“Ah, who..”  I just see who’s coming. A beautiful guy, but he looks older than us. Who is he?

            “Don’t say it if you ashamed” said Chanyeol. I can hear Chanyeol laugh and approved us, but suddenly he stopped laughing when he saw who’s coming.

            “Why did you come here?” asked him coldly. Reflects, I stepped back.

 Who is he?

            “Chanyeol-ah” said that guy. I can see his hands are shaking. “There’s something I want to tell–“

            “Go away. I don’t wanna talk to you. Don’t you ever come here again” and Chanyeol coldly closed the door.

            “Wait Chanyeol! I’ve broken up with that guy! I’m serious!” said that guy behind the door. Chanyeol fell down to the floor, he looked so mess.

            “Yeol, who was he?” asked me. Now, he looked at me.

            “Baek..”

***

            “Wait!” Baekhyun shouts to stopped him. That guy, Luhan, stopped and turned around to see who is it.

“He was the guy that I liked, but now I have no relationship with him anymore..”

“Baek, I’m sorry but, can you go home?”

For a while, Chanyeol forgot about Baekhyun’s attended.

            “I’m sorry but–“ Baekhyun tried to control his breath. “Can I ask your help?” Now Baekhyun looked at his eyes, “Please tell me about Park Chanyeol”

He wanna know exactly about Park Chanyeol.

 

            So now, they sit in a restaurant, drink their coffees. There’s just silence until Luhan started his words,

            “I used to worked as Chanyeol’s father’s secretary. And there I met Chanyeol” Baekhyun stared at him, listening.

            “He was just 16, but I fell for him at the first sight. Then, we secretly had a relationship, nobody knows”

But that guy had another boyfriend, Oh Sehun. And that relationship was going without Chanyeol’s knowing.

3 months ago, Chanyeol knew that secret from his father. With his emotion, Chanyeol interrogated him in front of his father, so his father knew about their relationship, and then fired Luhan.

Since then, Chanyeol didn’t wanna go to school, either talked to his family.

            “That’s all my fault” said Luhan with cracked voice.

            “I liked him, but I didn’t tell the truth. I’ve hurt him, and broken his family.” He’s tearing, and Baekhyun grabbed his cup tighter, tried to hold his tear.

            “ But until now, I still love him” said him again. And Baekhyun can’t hold his tears anymore.

Until now, Chanyeol must be thinking about him too.

But Baekhyun didn’t blame Chanyeol at all.

***

            “Chanyeol-ah! There’s a  place I wanna go today, wanna go with me?” asked Baekhyun. Chanyeol smiles, “Of course”.

            “I thought I can’t talk with you at all today” said Chanyeol. Now they’re walking together, to that place.

Baekhyun shows his wide smile, “What did you mean? Why can’t you?”

But Chanyeol didn’t smile, he stares at Baekhyun and hold his hand,

“Would you go to the zoo with me, this Sunday?” asked Chanyeol. Baekhyun didn’t look at Chanyeol.

“Mhm”

“I never went there. Aquarium too, playground too, I never went there even once” continued him. “From now, I wanna go date with you often”

Baekhyun’s smiling, but not really smiling. “Yeah” said him shortly.

We can’t Chanyeol.

You can’t lie your own feel,

You don’t need to worry about me,

Because,

I’m okay.

 

            “Yeol, I’m so tired. I’m gonna sit here for a while, okay?” asked Baekhyun when they finally arrived.

            “Ck, you’re not a middle age grandpa though. Okay then, I’ll buy juices–“ Chanyeol words stopped when he saw someone over the crowded. Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol’s eyes and smile. He knows what is –who– Chanyeol seeing without seeing. Luhan, is standing there.

He found him directly, thought Baekhyun sadly.

            “Ngg, Yeol–“

            “I’m sorry Baek,” said Chanyeol, his eyes still focus on Luhan. “Can you wait here for a moment?” then he walked away to Luhan.

And Baekhyun just stare at Chanyeol’s back, trying to smile, I won’t wait, Yeol.

***

            “Chanyeol..”

            “Why are you here?” asked Chanyeol. Luhan shows his smile,

            “That boy, Baekhyun, wants me to meet you once again” answered him. And that time, Chanyeol turn around immediately, looking for Baekhyun, but he wasn’t there anymore.

***

This is the best.

This is.. the best.

I was the one who forced to enter his life,

He must have no feel to me.

            “Cookies! Cookies!”

I look around to see what’s happening. This time, there’s a grandpa who’s looking for his dog, I guess.

I doubt decided to help him or not, but–

            “Excuse me, can I help you?” asked me to him.

He must be really love Cookies, since he almost tearing when we found it.

            “Thankyou, young boy! May God Bless You” said that grandpa.

Hah, at this time too, I still helped people..

“Be my boyfriend!”

“You see me just like you saw that grandma who lost her dog, rite?”

“It’s weird”

No, please stop.

“What?”

I can’t hold my tears anymore,

“I didn’t do anything, but it feels fun with you”

“I’m really happy to have you, Baek”

That even was my first kiss.

Actually when you found him, I want you say,

“What did you mean? You’re the only one who I love”

But at the end, I just left without word.

Now people will think I’m crazy, because I can’t stop crying.

            “Excuse me, can I help you?” asked someone. I sighed, I’ve told you people think that I’m– wait. This voice– I turn around to see his face.

            “Actually I have problem too. I have boyfriend, but stupidly I was forgetting him, then he disappeared. And for me, he met my ex, and meeting up us again.”  

            “Yeol..”

Why is he here? He should be with–

            “I didn’t know who is the most precious for me at first, but now I know that you’re, Baek. You’re the most precious thing for me”

He hugs me, and I still can’t stop crying.

I can’t believe this.

            “I told my dad move, and had relation with no one. I thought that would be better. But when I met you, slowly my heart changed. I can smile again because of you, Baek”

            “But Luhan–“

            “I told to him slowly, and he can take it”

            “Really?” I looked at him, and he’s smiling to me.

            “Yeah,”

            “So.. you like me?”

            “I love you, Baek”

            “So, we’ll go to zoo together?” asked me. Chanyeol laughs, and nodded.

            “I love you too, Yeol”