chapter 4

The only one

Jiyeon P.o.V

I slowly opened my eyes and rubbed at them, before realized that I had been sleeping on the couch all along the night.

" ouch" I rubbed my neck, it so hurt and my back was so aching. I glancing at the clock hanging on the wall. It showed 9.30 a clock. it was too late to be called morning I guess. When I recalled what happened between us that night, I felt so guilty, I should haven't shout at her at the first place. God! What a short tempered I was.

"Oh gosh", I started panicked when thinking that Jungie already went to work. It felt so wrong leaving home and we were still in fight. I hurriedly run down but I tripped over my leg and tumbled on the floor hard! "Argh..." klek... I looked up to the person I love dearly walking out of our room.

We make a silent eye contact,l got troublesome when stood up eaving my ego behind, i want to greet her first, but she was gone, might be she still mad at me? I Better I prepare the breakfast I thought. I heading to the kitchen. I wiped my tears on the corners my eyes before it streamed down. I let out a long sighed and prepare the ingridient to make a pancake.

Minutes later I heard some footsteps then I felt arms that i know exactly whose they were, wrapping my waist, put her chin on my shoulder spollty then tugged my hair behind my ear.

" I am sorry jji.." she huskily whispered close to my ear ..so close that I could feel her warm breath". Didn't bother to turn back my body. I peeled her hands.

" don't disturb me unnie..can you see, I am so busy right now" .pretending to be sulking.

" baby..don't mad anymore kay?? Is it still hurt huh?" She grabbed my cheek and rubbed it slowly. I know she didn't have a slight dirty mind...b..but it feel ..argh..

" Yah..what do you think you are doing". I slapped her hand away..and tutnef around, facing her confusing facial expression.

" I just worry about you..when you felt down, I was just too afraid you refuse my help ..and would get angry,so....."

"Just sit patiently and the pancake will be done any minutes" I cut her. Instead of obey my command, she pushed me aside and make a room for her.

" what are you doing?" I asked her.

" obviously I help you baby", she kept busying herself or just messing all around the kitchen to be exact. Unknowingly I smiled ...I was so happy to be with her, but was she supposed to be in her office right now?

" unnie you must prepare for working, mustn't you?" " I get my day off today.."she answered me shortly, . I raised my eyebrow .

"What? Is that too strange?... I am sorry ..I should have do this earlier..I have to put you first of everything..I love you". She stared at me intensely . She drew closer and gave a light peck on my lips. I blinked my eyes and stared her back.

" How much do you love me? Is it the most precious in the world? And when it has been starting? Huh huh". I became so excited.

" should I answer it?" She jokingly asked .

"Of course! For me,.i would rather to die than losing you" . I declared it proudly. " eh? I don't have intention for dating a corpe no matter how cute and y she is". She chuckled, then I glared at her.

" and..i don't know when it started..it just happend, i love you for the first sight, that why I was chasing you all around.. and you kept pushing me away..I had tried to fight it, but it ended up hurting myself so much" she stared at me, just like arranged something to say.

" you don't have idea how I was so freaking happy when..when you accept me to be your gitlfriend,,, " I looked down shyly.. and then I looked at her blank expression. Should she give me such respons!!

" listen, I won't repeat it, ehm..or I will..you know, you're so demanding sometimes, so I will repeat it if you ask me to". She laughed! Seriously Jungie! I was about to explode when suddenly she cupped my face and stared at me lovingly.

"Words can describe my feeling, but ...". I looked at her expecting her to say something else. " love your faith for me even I always hurting you " kissed my right eye "how brave you are declared your love to me even world againts you " kissed my left eye. "how you always remember me, that I have home to comeback". Kissed my forehead " I love you the most in the world Park Jiyeon....I do love you " She held my hands and she kissed them softly.

Should I believe this woman? But ..I didnt see any lies in her eyes. Or so I thought. I embraced her tightly. She brushed my hair. " thank you jiyeon ah" she said softly. She held my face in her hands and bent down to capture my lips in hers, passionetely..but I suddenly pushed her away. She looked positively dissapointed.

"I... haven't brushed... " I said sheepishly. "And neither have I" .

" should we started with this?" She asked me with naughty smile. Before I knew it, I felt her hands inside my blouse, when did she it?? She rubbed the upper of my and it already made me feeling weird between my legs. I was biting my lower lip to contains whatover it called..just strange but exciting feeling.

My trembling hands reached up and wrapped them to her neck. Then she repeated her earlier actions, except this time I did not push her. I returned her kiss even more fierce than hers. We tasting each other ...morning breath felt so nice. " n..no Jungie..not here please..ouch".. she trailed kisses on my neck, then sniffed..what sniffed? She looked up at me.

" of course! Why do you think to take a bath here? You should have it in the bathroom..I have already help you ed half of them". She pointed on my half opened blouse..I felt burning hot. " palli take a bath..u smell not good..forget that pancake, we will have breakfast on the way..there is a place I want you to visit"

I grabbed apple on the table and ate it then headed to our room leaving me dumbfounded. Aish that woman was making me ctazy..! But wait..did she said wanna date with me. .my mood was lightening up suddently.

 

 

--------------------

Eunjung P.o.V

Oh God..I shouldn't have ! I knew I can't resist her tempting body..But seemed like she enjoyed it too,, didnt she? I shooked my head vigorously. No no no she is still underage to do "it". ' restrain your self jungie' i kept repeating that line in my head. I will just wait for the rigt time then.

Today I will make it up to her. I felt bad afer that night ..let her slept outside our room and even didnt persuade her. I just feel sleepy and tired after, .meeting Hyomin. Hyomin...is she alright right now? I couldnt help but worried bout her.

" hei .. where do you want to bring me". Jiyeon was already dressed up..simple and stunning as usual.

" secret, you will like it for sure", i pecked her lips and she blushed,,wonder why she is always blushing when i kissed her. She should have used to it anyway.. " kajja". I held her hand.

-----

Jiyeon bubbling non stop, wide eyes looking around at her surroundings with glee. I didnt expect that dating in the zoo was a great decision.

"You're really having that much fun, huh…" I shook my head in wonder and pinched her cheeck.

"Yes, looked at them they are so cute". Jiyeon pointed the kangooros. " unfortunately there isn't dinosaurs here, or else, you'll feel happier just meet your long lost relative", I giggle. I like to so much..look that expression.

" yah ! Did you just try to call me dinosaur?" She hit my shoulder. " hei stop, or else you just look like one but cuter". " flatterer" with she walked away left me behind.

" hei wait jiyeon ah!".I chased after her. She stopped to admire a black bear in front of her.

"Jji ..stand over there, closer to him and lemme take a picture."

" no..he will eat me!" She answered me almost immedietely. " no, you will eat him first, before he could do anything to you..haha beside I won't let anything happend to you honey, believe me". She than do my command despite her stiff expression, I thought because she was afraid.

I letting out a wide grin as aimed the camera towards her face. I saw Jiyeon  let out a giggle when she relaxed and nothing to be afraid of. I looked through the lens..that beauty before my eyes, I want keep her happiness forever..look those smile, so lovely.. I shook my head and took a few pictures.

Fixing the camera strap back around my neck. We sat on the bench after seeing almost all of the animals in this zoo. I looked at Jiyeon fanning her self. Today was so hot. " wanna ice cream? I will get it for you".

" no, I will do that for you, just wait". Before I answered, she already jogged of..she just like a kid..so cute.

--------------------

Author P.o.V

Jiyeon was so happy today, she hope that moment will repeated in the next day, the day after and always have warm relationship like this. She was grinning and smiling along the way, just make people assume she was crazy. She was already got her ice cream in her hands. When suddently a crying little boy running and about to bump her. She was angry but not anymore after looked at his cute face.

" Hei..wanna ice cream??" Jiyeon knelt down infront of him. He observed Jiyeon was then crying harder. " ahhh..Don't cry..is noona looks like a bad person? What's your name?" Again he paused a moment and stared to Jiyeon.

Jiyeon touched his cheeck to remove the dirt on his face lovingly. " woah..look your cloth. Did you fall down somewhere ..and where are your parent huh". She tapped his pants lighty to get rid the dust.

" I..hiks..I don't talk to strangers or mommy will angry" thete he was crying again. " sst..stop ..okat my name is Jiyeon, wanna make a friend with me? Iam a good nonna" .Jiyeon introduduced herself with a cute voice that made the boy smile a little.

" iam Jae hee..so we are friends now?" He asked excitedly " yes, and where is your mum"? Jiyeon looked around her surrounding.

" I don't know..mommy was beside me earlier, but..but I ...". Jiyeon guess that little kid just too excited so he didn't realize he left his mom behind and had lost his mom since today the zoo was so crowded, he was about to cry again.

" its okay we will find her..I'll accompany you". " wanna ice cteam?"Jiyeon handed them to him,, Jae hee looked at the ice cream in her hand and then looked jiyeon, seemed like to have her permission.

" you can have them both.." Jiyeon relieved he hasistadly took them, but giggled when that kid eyes sparkling soon after he got the ice cream, just like herself.

" gomawo..you are my best friend for now on noona, I'll introduce my mommy, she is a good person too". he exclaimed cutely. " ah ok..kajja.." Jiyeon decided to bring him where Eunjung was and asking her help. But suddently Jae hee exclaimed loadly" Its her ..that's my mommy..and her friend!". Jiyeon looked the direction he pointed..then she stopped her step suddently. She gulped down hard wathching them from a far, but it was obvious enough to know who they are.

'She is back....an..and Jungie have known it along this time? why does she need to hide it from me' jiyeon thought to herself. " noona come on, or we lost mommy again" That lil boy kept tugging her shirt. she turned to him widening her eyes " Your mommy?" Jiyeon bewilderedly asking.

 

 

 


 

Firts of all, I wanna thank you all guys, esspecially those who subcribing and commenting this story..it means a lot for me, gumawo ^.^ ..and about the polling, I didn't make it for nothing, I really consider it..but. is it okay for eunmin moment next chapter? Hehe