chapter 3

The only one

Author P.oV

" wh..what are you doing here" hyomin was trying to show her strength as could as possible despite her heart beats like crazy and her palm already sweat caused by her nervousness.

" ck ..i still your lawful husband and you ask why am i here?" he came closer to the sleeping little boy , smirking, he brushsed his hair lightly.

" dont you dare to.."

" what? Inspite of I am not his biological father, he loves me a lot, you know that,, and ill do everything to keep him beside me".

"you don't have right to do that..you were the one who order me to abort him!".

" oh ..honey,, I regret that, now I realize that he link us to bound forever" he approached hyomin fondled her cheeck and brought her face closer to him and gave her harsh kissing. She pushed and punched him but he is just too strong. Plakk.. He slapped her cheeks many times.

"now you feel disgust when I kissed you huh?".

"please stop it woohyun..please.." . She begged helplessly " who do you think you are huh? You aren't better than my , that explain why those kid exist in this world!".

He spitted her face and then grapped a handful of her hair, dragged her close to the wall then slammed her head hard againt the wall. " argh.." She shriek..a fresh blood srinkle on her forehead.

" I give you a choice,,either you back to be my obeidient dirty or i will reveal your child secret to public and damage your family name and ...the worst...ill make sure you will never meet that little angel of yours FOREVER!".

He wishpeared to her. Not satisfied yet, his fist slammed into her face sending her back against the wall. And for the last, he lifted her chin up and said " hope you make a right decision".. and then leaving her broken.

She crawled over her son bed weakly..tiny tears trailing down her cheeks, no the pain was nothing, she used to it anyway, its just she was too afraid if anything happen to her lovely son.

--------------------

Eunjung P.o.V

After meeting Hyomim this afternoon, I decide to accomplish my promise to that little boy. Even we spent a short time together, I already like this child, he is so bubble and talkative make me wonder from whom he got that. Hyomin personality is darker now, but she used to be not that cheery.

I kept on thinking it was just like visiting my old friend, so I felt it was so right ..but why do I feel this nervous..I smiled like a foll when I standing right infront of her house. When I was about to ring the bell, I hear a sobbing. After some knocks and not even an answer I got, I decide to come in straightly since the door unlocked.

" Hyomin ah where are you? Are you alright?". looked around the room but I didnt find her, I strarted to feel worry. When I followed the sobbing source, I felt like stop breathing. It was most terrible scene I have ever seen.

Blood..her face was covered with blood ! Oh God what happened to her? Who is the hell did that to her? He/ she just worser than an animal!

I hugged her and trying to asked her if her bastard husband who did that to her, but instead of answering my question , her sobbing became harder ..

Ihurriedly looking for first aid . It took a long time since I didn't know where it was exactly. I wiped her bloods affectionately, she grimaced a little when I touch her worst wounds.

" hush keep calm..you'll be alright.. Ill bring you to the nearest hospital after your bleeding is stop" . suddently her brittle hand held my hand ..we stared each other for a while before she grabbed me into a tight hug. I was frozed not knowing how to react or utterr. Realising I gave her no respons , she loosenned up her hug and lower her head.

" I am sorry" said her with a low voice.

" no.no..its okay". I stammered and resumed what had I stopped a moment ago.

" its done.. let's go to the hospital..". I smiled, to brightened the mood..but she still kep on her sitting position.

" we will bring Jae He along with us". I trying to guess what was make her restless.

" no, I'll be fine ..I want to say something that I supposed to tell those time".

" it isn't the right time, we should..". She reached up my hand and pulled me down to sit beside her. I looked at her confusely. She held my hand tightly. I feel so warm.

" Jae Hee isnt my husband biological child, ..". I raised my eyebrow. " Right.. i was cheating behind you.. i was so young..and..fooled by his love when you didnt have time for us..you have right to angry no". Yes, I felt so angry...i felt it was too much, i couldnt hear it any longer.

"He left me by the time he knew i got pregnant and My parrent introduced me to Nam Wohyun and had to marry him to save my family face..I thought it would be fine..until he found out the truth about jae hee". She wiped her tears that kept falling as she confessed to me. She faced me with her teary eyes and said

"mianhe..really sorry.. don't worry I got my punishment now". Should I shout at her now to relieve my pain or scream like crazy because now I got what I want?? Yes i have always want to know her reason for leaving me. But that was not the right time! I stood up and gave her last look.

" Take care of your self.. we will talk about that latter". With that I walked over the door, before I reached the knop, I hear she said

" I am sorry..I only realize that you're the best lover I have ever had.". I close my eyes and took a deep breath then walked away.

--------------------

Author P.o.V

With unstable step Eunjung stepped in to her house. She welcomed by her beautiful girlfriend, Jiyeon. She gave her warm hug and pecked her lips, Jiyeon immediately turn around, she was blushing over her own act. She dragged Jungie to dining room to have their dinner.

" I know it is too late for having dinner ..but I already cook for you, so you have to eat it..arraso".

Jiyeon thought that even just a dinner, it was precious enough. Those time was the only time they could spend time together, just two of them. Jiyeon kept blabbering about luna silly act during the school but it seemed like Eunjung listened nothing.

" she is so crazy right?" Jiyeon stopped right away when she got no respons from the latter.

" sorry jji what are you talking about? Uhg..I don't feel like to eat..just want to skip the dinner..can't I?" Before Jiyeon give her a permission, eunjung stood up, soon after that, Jiyeon grabbed her hand, Eunjung turn around.

" what?" She asked innocently.

" sit down please and eat your food, , then you can go to bed okay??". Jiyeon whinned like a child.

" I am so tired jji..could you understand that!" Eunjung slightly raised her voice.

" can you appreciate my effort? and am I not be understanding girlfriend to you all this time? I had been waiting for hours to welcome you home..to have quality time with you..but look, how you waste my sacrifice!".

" Then dont wait for me if its too hard for you..why do you always axaggerate everything?! Its not even a big matter!" It effective enough to trigger Jiyeon anger even more.

" what did you said? I am too much ?? Yes I am!! I am freaking much love you miss Hham..and now I know, iam the only one who fall in love in this relationship".

" stop it! You don't think straight right now..we both just tired..we talk tommorow..I'll just go to sleep now". Dispite her anger to jiyeon, eunjung still held it back , so that the situation didn't go worser, but the sound of banging door said otherwise. Eunjung did angry and frustated.

" no..you are the one who tired of me". Jiyeon whisphread to herself clutching her chest tightyly. She trying hard not to drop a single tear. But she was too weak I guess , when a minute later she broke into tears ,unable to held the pain in her heart.

" do you really want me to stop waiting for you? Waiting you to give your heart only to me? Just me? only mine?? ..". It might be better she was running away from that home..from jungie. But being away from her Jungie is the greates,t pain she will received, so she wont take that consequence.


 

 

 

N/A: hi guys..do you miss me?? Keke..I know you don't..but its okay..I am still coming with new chapter..sorryy I have been so busy lately