chapter 2

The only one

The sun was allready high up on the sky when two pretty goddesses werevstill cuddling on the bed. The younger one strared her sleeping lover lovingly." jungie ah when will you wake up huh ?". She whispered into eunjung ear.

"Let me sleep a little bit longer please". Eunjung mumbled in her sleep. Felling dejection,She then moved her head, .now she had her head on the older girl's stomach , her left hand was underneath the older girl when the other hand was drawing some random pattern on eunjung bare leg lazily. Felling ticklish, Eunjung squirmed her body ready to whatever that disturb her sleep, but when she opened her eyes and found out her girlfriend who did that, she smiled then ruffled Jiyeons hair .

" do you wake already baby?" She askad in sleepy tone. " isn't that obvious Jungie??she said sarcasticaly." Hey what about that bad mood in this eary morning?". She pinched ji nose." Argh its hurt.." Jiyeon was messaging her nose.

" Hahm baegu!, this time unconsiderably early because its 9.00 pm, oh gosh why do you can't wake up early sleepyhead?" Jiyeon grumbled and glared at eunjung." And?? What wrong with that,, you've already knew bout my habit...don't tell me you regret having a sleepyhead girlfriend like me". Eunjung pouted while faking her sadness.

" what?? Nno..that wasn't what I mean.. it just I want some quality of time together before we start our busy activities ..like cooking together?" Jiyeon suggested. They barely spend time together since eunjung have graduated and now she is working as photographer in big magazines publishing and she herself busy with her college stuff.

" then what do you think we are doing right know?" Eunjung raised her eyebrows in confuse, a little talks is enough for her and she was too busy to have others activities.Giving up on her senseles girlfriend Jiyeon said " youre right..argh forget it, what time you will be home tonight?".

" I I am not sure..it will be too late..so don't waiting for me..I will leave the key for you since you're comeback earlier than me" she showed an apologize look to Jiyeon. Jiyeon sighed  she couldn't do nothing. Eunjung added after seeing her lover reaction" come on ji..iam sorry but we have to do some pothoshoots today..I promised I will make it up to you on the other day". 

" are most of the model a women?" .." yes" she answed it shortly, thinking there's no matter with that. Jiyeon felt jeolousy eating her up. " Will they do some y poses?" .." ofcourse". Eunjung began uncomfortable with the question. " are they mostly "? Now, Jiyeon a little bit scared her. " hell no! Jji baby..iam not working to that kind of magazine". She could sense the jealousy crepping off Jiyeon. " Good..ckk you even not yet see me comletely..i won't let you see other girls body..no..not anymore" Jiyeon thought.

" Jji ..get up palli..your class will begin in a hour ..I don't want hear Luna nagging when she arrived here and you don't ready yet". Eunjung  imediatelly change the topic before she bombardered with other question. Park Sun young or known as Luna is jiyeon bestfriend. They usually go to campus together. " ah you allright its annoying to hear her nagging". Jiyeon agreed with eunjung then got up from the bed before gave her lover a light peck on the lips, Eunjung giggled and breathed relievely.

 

--------------------

 

Jiyeon hasn't seen Luna since they arrived because they have different class. She thought she know where Luna was. She visited the library when the break time. As expected Luna was with stranger man making out on the corner of library. His hand on her waist while they kissing.He pushed her againt some shelves to deepend the kiss shake a few book off.

Jiyeon shook her head. Luna  is a proffesional flirt. Her beauty and iness caught Boys attention easily. Obviously they are just buddies.She doesn't mind any bad comment about her.

Luckily the librarian wasn't there. Eunjung hadn't been as lucky as Luna at thay time. She got caught when she was having hot session with a random girl.Then she was banned from the library for punishment. That had been a hot topic around the students for months. Eunjung was completely broken after a bad break up with Hyomin. She became a player and trouble maker after that. Jiyeon sighed remembering the old Eunjung.

Luna was straightening her short skirt when someone greeted her." done already?" She starled but then sent a glare to the girl in front of her. Luna shifted comfortably on the seat beside her.

" why are you here.. don't you have other classes to attend?". Jiyeon just shook her head. " no..Its just your fanboys keep on tailing me asking your number its hurting my head".

" are you sure it was not Sehun who tailed you around?" She teased Jiyeon, knowing that prince carming obviously has a crush on her. Jiyeon shook her head.

" I made it clear yesterday, I  said that I've been taken by the iest and hottest Hh Eunjung, so he don't have any change to get closer to me".

" what? Yah don't too mean Jji". She hit Jiyeon shoulder softly.

" Didn't you say not to give any chance when there is none?"

" Did I??" Luna just laughed hard remembering what had she said to the boys who want to having serious relationship with her." So how is your love life with Hham? Does she treat you well".

Jiyeon nodded, but then she hung her head down . Jiyeon thought she have a wonderful life woth Eunjung. She was Just feeling insecure about her relationship with Eunjung. She have knew from the first place that Eunjungs love cant compare with hers, she is definetely head- over-heels in love with Jungie. She kept thinking what if she isnt the one for Eunjung?? How can she face it in the future without her? Jiyeon burried her face in her hands in frustration.

Luna looked at her upset bestfriend then comment."I know it hard to have  same gender relationship, no..I mean I have read them..they said that guy relationship is hardly accepted by society..moreover in our country". Jiyeon stared her bestfriend intensly." wae? Am I wrong?"

" we perfectly fine with that Sun young!" She sighed. Its true, she dare to come out in public as a lesbian, she have never felt ashame bout that. She even confessed that she is a gay infront of her parent, realising she fall in love with handsome girl.. although the consequence she got dumped by her parent. Since that she decide to move in with eunjung. But she was fine as long as she with eunjung.

" oh..is that your life with jungie then? did she can't satisfy you in bed?". She then frowned. "If that the case, I am afraid can't help you..iam straight anyway..but as your friend i can do some research about that case if you want". Jiyeon blanked afer hearing Luna bluntness. She seemed excited with that research things.

" is your brain just filled with byun things?" she rolled her eyes, then stood up leaving Luna dumbfounded.

" hei wait..so what the problem exactly?? So..you did it already and don't have any problem?"How it felt? Did It fell better than did t with guys?" Luna was chassing her and kept on yelling. How can she answer that questions when she never experienced it with both girls or boys, in other word, she is still , but Jiyeon doesnt want to talk about it with Luna or she would being teased a lot .

-------------------

Short haired girl let out a huge sigh of relief that all the photoshoots was over. They did the outdoor photoshoot today in a park. It about 15 minutes preparing before they move other locations. She used that remain time to look around the beautiful park.There were so many childreen playing there.

She was smiling thinking it was a nice place to have a date with Jiyeon. She definetely will like it since Jiyeon loves kids a lot. Eunjung felt bad couldnt spend enough time with her lately.

She was about to go when someone called her. " jungie"

Eunjung stopped her step when she hear those familiar voice. It  couldnt to be her right? She thought. Then She turned around and looked directly into that figure eyes. " What are you doing here Jungie?" She asked while walking over her.

" work" eunjung answered it shortly. She still stared her mesmerized eyes . They were seems brighter than the last time she stared her.

" ah..i mean iam working now".She sjowed her camera hanging around her neck." and you?? What are you doing here minne?" She flased her charming smile. Hyomin was about opened when a little boy run toward her. He stumbled on the ground but soon he stood up himself not showing about to cry at all.

" mommy...mommy Iam a big boy now..I dont cry anymore". 

" good boy" hyomin spread her arms widely for him. She embrace him lovely, then bent down to clear the dust from that lil boy knee.  No..no..no Eunjung shooking her head repeatly. hanging open couldn't believe what she just hear if not she herself heard and witnessed it.

 

 

 

 


Yey..finally I can update this..I hardly find a right time to write..sorry if its boring. Happy reading all my reader >.<