Chapter 6

I Know My Place. Sorry~

Minute by minute, hour by hour,day,by day,months by months,season by season lastly year by year.

I move in to a beautiful penth house near the beach.Feeling relax with the breeze, knowing that i'm no longer in the same school with Mark and Sandra. Enjoying the darkness in the house and only being accompany by the fire and the ice vanilla latte. Seating at the balcony looking at the stars, making me wonder their disappearance will return.

Spending the night as a 23 years old is different when i was just 19. I'm on my own now, no more mummy! Daddy!, no more cries, no more those childish things i used to do. I'm a lady, a fine, well-mannered lady.I learn what i need to learn as a lady. I push all those disturbing thoughts away from clouding my mind.

"Hey! that's not fair!'

It caught my attention, my eyes swiftly caught a couple chasing each other down at my beach, specifically, its the Kim's Beach. I ring my phone up.

"Invaders in my beach, in my beach. Please get them out of here"  i ordered while focusing on the couple, i find them so familliar. That shirt! that exact shirt i'm wearing Mine saying "Always holding you"and his "Always there for you". It's Mark! Mark Tuan! *i shouldn't get excited seeing him here! he isn't suppose to be here! I have long forgotten about him.* The pain strike me, tears screaming for help that are urging to escape. I wipe it off believing that every well-mannered lady would let go of the past to see the future.

Loud commotion destroying the peace. I rush down to the beach not bothering to wear a warmer clothes.

"Get out of here Mark and his dog. You go Dean and Joseph, i'll take care of this"

"As you please." 

"What are you doing here Hyesung?" Looking at me shock as if i was a woken from the dead.

"I own this beach as you can see there was a gate beind there near the road and i believe you came from there right?"

"Yes i was,"

"And i order you to walk back to the place and away from this place, you were never invited here."

"You have!.." The voice that i don't want to hear came to live.

"You have nothing with this, I know your family is in crisis of going bankrupt and don't make me worsen it.My famil has the power to sue your families company. Without further a do, please pick your feets up and walk away."

They retreat and Mark make a last glance at me with unwillingness. * Why is my heat as fast as a bullet train whe i see you cry. Why do i still care about feelings. Do i still care for you?* 

I immediately run up and slammed the door shut. I put my hands on my chest trying to gasp fro air. My heartbeat is insane, it's your fault Mark! Your fault!.i extinguished the fire, letting myself being eaten by the darkness. Ruffling my hair like a crazy woman trying to find her 24k ring. I slip myself in bed trying to forget the incident that can't seem to slip away.

*simjangi twinda~*

"Hello?"

"Yes Jackie?"

"Can you ask your guards to let us in? They look like hungry dogs! Have you feed them?"

"Hahaha they aren't dogs! don't call them that! its rude.Pass the phone to them"

'Yes young master?"

"Can you let them in? thank you"

"As you wish"

-Tut tut tut-

Not even 10 seconds, the boys crowding in my room.They look so different! New hairstyle~ i love them! "Hows my girl?" "Sungie!~" "Baby!"

Take a deep breathe "I'm fine thank you!Youdon't have to worry about me! I'm absolutely fine! except for just now but i'm fine" 

We have a catch-up session through out the night. Tomorrow is the first day of working,hope it isn't as bad as i thought.