Chapter 2

I Know My Place. Sorry~

Red-BamBam, Black-You,Blue-Jackson

 

 

 

The darkness shooed away by the daylight shining brightly in the room.Hugging him so tightly, feeling insecure.Smelling his cologne and feeling his warmth,smiling unconciousily.Happily thinking it was him, it was ruin when a voice interupted me.

"Gurl?Rise and shine! It's time for us to transform our beautiful princess~"

Rubbing my eyes with one hand, i open my eyes,shocked seeing my position with BamBam. All night i have mistaken him as Mark. With my quick reaction i cover my eyes.

"Hey! its not the first time you see me with just my jeans on okay?"

"hehehe i know just i hug you all night, Don't you feel weird?" *Weird as in my hearbeats rapidly for you more?*

"Nope, We are like blood-related but just not.No more time to be waste! Go and get ready" 

Dragging my heavy out of the comfy bed,i quickly get a quick shower.TNrying on the shirts that BamBam borrowed me.Simple hoodie,Black jeans and my sneakers? Complete set for me :) I walk out seeing BamBam,Jackson and our scooters ready to get out of the place.

Skating for about 20mins, we finally arrive to a salon that is where they normally go to. "Sup JB!Yugyeom~ i saw you there don't hide! Youngjae!Where is JR?" BamBam and Jackson greeted them.

"Hyung we have someone to introduce to you guys, this is Hyesung! She is our baby Girl!" BamBam introduced me to the other members *My baby Girl*

"Ah~ so this is the girl that Mark used to talk about?NIce to meet You!"

Having alittle chit-chat time spent with them, we almost forgot our intention.They push me to the sit and went to call a hair stylist. I have no idea what they discuss.As soon as they are done, they left a naughty smirk and sit on the couch. I look at her, she left me a sincere smile and ask me to close my eyes no matter what happen. I relax myself while the hands are working on my hair.I hear footsteps coming near me.

"baby,im grabbing something with others,we back here soon" i give him a nod.

I could help to giggle how cute Youngjae speaking in English.I can speak in Korean but they just doesn't want me too since they prefer to try speaking in English. That is so sweet of them.Minutes pass by and here i am listening to the song that the hair dresser is blasting too.Suddenly i heard a similar giggle, mixture of a boy and a girl. "Unnie is Jackson here?"

"No. And i guess its the best to..." "Mark oppa! Stop it hehehe..."

"close my eyes am i right? Thanks unnie i will."

Knowing who it was, i close my eyes and trying to distract myself with something else. I couldn't i felt my tears b up to my eyes, i knew it once i open it up, it sure become like a waterfall. "Hyesung? is that you?Omg where have you been last night?i couldn't sleep well.I was worried about you!" *Not now Mark, not now! i cant open my eyes or else im going to burst myself* "JACKSON!BAMBAM!" i kept repeating them for about to more times and in time they arrive. I heard the bells indicating someone's arrival, i can imagine the shock face plastered on them seeing someone else presence with me.

"Gosh are you okay?bambam is here.Jackson too!breathe in" Bambam whisper to me the last few words.Since unnie says im done i open my eyes,i wowed at the scene of my new hair.I thank them but to be stopped by Mark.

"Where were you last night?Why are you ignoring me this days?" I scoffed and roll my eyes at the scene where Mark standing infront of me with his clingging onto him.

"What's your problem?Having on my bed is a cool thing? And do remember that promise we had when we were young!i guess not! you were a sick dickhead that !I don't know what i look up to you on? In your eyes i maybe a fan and a childhood friend but look at me! What are you in my eye?" My tears starting to fall.

"Then what am i in your eye?"

"You were my knight that i trust since im young. You were like my teddybear that i need when i cry. You were basically my everything.Did you try and think about me for once?It has been only you!"

"You shut your filthy mouth you !"Sandra step up and slap me hard that i stumble to the floor.

"woah there! YOU slap my baby girl! Did you realise that? What are you doing Mark? isn't Hyesung your girl that you always protected?Aren't yo gonna do something?" BamBam help me out while shouting to Mark.

"You are right Sandra, You were right, all this time she has been a !" i couldn't believe what just came out of his mouth.

"Im okay.Im proud of you Mark. You Win! You WIN! By the end of today that house that our parents bought for us will be all yours!I'll get myself a new one.If they were to question you tell them, i wasn't careful of my words and don't you feel regret after this cause im not going to feel the same for you.You just cause me to hate you even more!" i scream out my heart!