Chapter 7

I Know My Place. Sorry~

Walking down the stairs casually following the auroma floating around. I unconciously smile looking at the back of the boys preparing breakfast. i coulndn't help but to giggle at their clumsiness. The kitchen is so messy not that i mind, boys is just boys no matter how old they are.

"Morning boys~" i sat behind them while pouring orange juice hydrating my dry throat.

"Morning sweetheart~... Morning princess.."

"Its your first day of work! I don't want you to be late! Hurry eat up and get ready! I'll sent you"

"Yes mommy JR" i rolled my eyes with a smirk plastered on my face knowing how much he hate me calling him that.He gave a smiled. We gotten so close through the years we spent together. Have not i mention how hot this guys are getting every day?

I quickly began to eat up and rushed to get ready. I took a quick shower and i realise i left my phone at the dining table. I wrapped myself and run down to grab my phone when i heard someone choke.

"Damn girl! don't do that again..." "Sorry! i'm rushing!"

I wore the prepared clothes and off to use my shoes. JR is waiting for me in his Audi A8. I relax knowing that i'm already on my way. "Wanna join us tonight? At the usual?"

"No way dude, i'm not doing that anymore!"

"OH COME ON~ For me pls~" Trying his puppy eyes on me. Urgh~ how much i hate it when he know that is one of my weaknesses.

"Fine! but you owe me bubble tea night date! Deal?"

"Anything just for you to be with us tonight" Cheeky as always.

Soon, i arrive in my office. "Ms Kim, You will have a meeting with a company on the collaboration on the upcoming hotels, files are in and you need to take alook before the meeting. Do you need anything?"

"Grab me Ice Macchiato with caramel and whip cream and sent the files in, thank you."I sighed looking at my personal secretary smile, bow and politely leave. I started looking through the file" Located at ...."

"Purpose of this is to .......'

'The collaboration between the Kim and Tuan family will confirm by signature of both represantitive of their companies  X____________ & X_____________' 

I then sign the other files.

 *Knock Knock Knock*

"Come in"  i was busy looking at the files not bothering whoever just enter.

"Here is your drink,you will have a guest to meet in 5 mins time. i'll contact you when the guest arrives."

"Thank You, You are dismissed"

I finished up looking through the files and took a seat on the couch. 5mins is up, she didn't call me.. when suddenly i felt hands massaging my shoulders with that familliar cologne. I relax for a second but then tense up when i hear the voice.

"Your muscle is too tense! not good for a young pretty girl like you" *what am i suppose to do?*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~So how is my update? getting weirder? or bad?