Ice Cold

Sweet Memories Cafe

Jiyong tilt his head up.

"You're in my seat.."

"A simple 'Hi' would be nice."

Jiyong sneered at Seunghyun who had a cup of coffee in his hand and his camera in the other.

"Hmm trrying to be mean to me eh? What's that your doing."

Seunghyun eyes landed on the documents on the table as he took a seat opposite Jiyong.

"It's private stuff!"

"But it seems like you are having trouble with it."

He was right. He couldn't even figure out how to start. Math and numbers wasn't Ji's cup of tea.

"I--"

"I can help you"

"I--"

"Here, you need to do this..." He started going through the papers, the hundreds of words and numbers made Jiyong bored within seconds.

"You should just leave this to me I can help."

It made Jiyong snap back into reality that a stranger whom he just met wants to be left with the cafe's finances.

"Wait what?"

"You seem to have trouble with these, I have experience in accounting so..."

"What makes you think I would just let a stranger handle all these important private stuff? You may try to compromise the cafe or cause this place to be bankrupt by stealing the money! I can't trust you!"

The abrupt explosion only made Seunghyun laugh. I just called him a thief and untrustworthy and he just laughs?

The other man gripped onto Ji's hands, one hand on top and the other below. A hold of comfort or sincerity. He said in a serious tone.

"Kwon Jiyong...trust me"

 

No no no no what is he doing?

Jiyong tried to shake him off but it only made Seunghyun grip much tighter.

"Seunghyun hyung, please let go."

"Let me help."

"I'm sorry, please stop...let me go...please"

The was a hint of plead in Ji's voice almost begging, it was his personality that his main vocabulary was 'Please', 'No', 'I'm sorry', 'I don't want to', 'Stop'...'Please'.

The other man only let go when Daesung came towards their table.

"Hey Jiyong hyung, how's it going?"

"U-uh... fine I guess.."

"Maybe we should hire someone to help you."

"I work for free."

The third voice spoke, Daesung mildly recognized the person.

"Oh you are...?"

"Seunghyun"

"I'm Daesung! So you were saying that you could help with the finances..."

"Daesung!" Jiyong tried to stop this from going any further, they didn't need Seunghyun's help at all.

"I've talked to Hyunseung before...I know him..."

He was trying to gain trust.

"Jiyong...he is offering to help..."

"I don't know..."

"I tell you what, how about I just handle some parts and you can handle the rest hmm Jiyong?"

It was a tough choice, should he accept the offer? Even if Jiyong himself handles it alone, the cafe might be bankrupt itself.

"Okay."

 

With that sense of trust given, Seunghyun was going to make the best of it to maintain the level of trust. Though within a few days of having the documents in his hands, he keeps getting into some situation whereby something was deeply wrong. It was just bills of a simple cafe, why would there be so much complications?

There must be something more to it.

And he was going to find out.

 

"Hello, morning Seunghyun. The usual coffee for you?"

"Ice coffee espresso double shot please"

Seunghyun's eyes never left the papers he was holding.

"Okay then."

"I don't understand..."

"Hmm?"

Jiyong peered over the coffee machine.

"This money...."

"Huh?!"

"Was transferred...given to him....The money was never his...Hyunseung had no money that was really his... it was all an unidentified account that gave him money..."

"What does this mean Seunghyun?"

What is going on?

 


Take note that (most of the time) Italics is Jiyong's thoughts :3

heuheuehuehueee more soon. short chappies sorreh

kbye

~z