Late

Sweet Memories Cafe

"Jiyong please listen-- to me okay I need you to..."
 

"Hyunseung what is going on? I can't quite hear you."

 

"Jiyong please..."

 

"Hyunseung what is it?"

 

"Please take care of my cafe..."

 

"What?"

 

"Jiyong I--"

 

*Beep* *Beep* ...

-----------

Time of death 11:28PM

 

"H-How....Hyunseung....dead..."

Jiyong was at the hospital, the doctors have just delivered the news. It was bad of course. Kikwang and Yoseob were there to. Their cries and sad looks just made it worse. It was too sudden, Hyunseung was still young, his business was going fine and now...he's gone.

 

"Why..." Jiyong could never find the answers to all the questions he had in his head. Everything was too much to take. His own friend...brother...dead? Impossible, he just wouldn't believe it.

"My god what are we going to do now?" Kikwang spoke  as he held the sobbing Yoseob.

There was nothing they could do, Hyunseung is dead. It feels like a part of Jiyong is gone as well, he was his childhood friend. He'd feel pity towards him as Hyunseung had no parents. Both of them died when he was very young and Jiyong's parents took Hyunseung in. Jiyong cared for him like a little brother, when they were older, Hyunseung suddenly had this idea of setting up a cafe. It was quite ambitious for someone like him who was usually quiet and not so social. Jiyong then decided to help him by working to get money. When Jiyong's father paased away, he had to help his mother a lot more though she was working. Hyunseung too worked hard for his dream but one day Hyunseung surprisingly managed to get enough money for his cafe and then Sweet Memories Cafe was born. Now barely over a year since it was open...Hyunseung dies...And now the cafe was in Jiyong's hands.

 

[A few days later]

A funeral was held for Hyunseung. Only a few friends had gathered. Jiyong almost couldn't bear to stand through the whole ceremony, it was too painful. He stood by the wake, memories flooding through his head. It was too hard for him...to let go. Once it was over, everyone left but Jiyong stayed a while longer, he looked at the frame with Hyunseung's picture on it.

"Hyuseung ah...why do you do this to me.." Jiyong questioned the picture

"Why do you have to go? Why?!" tears started streaming down his face as he couldn't hold it in anymore.He couldn't control his feelings and emotions. He gave up questioning the unresponsive picture.

 

Jang Hyunseung: Died in a car accident.

 

 


Yeah this first chapter will be short ^^" more to come!! Yeah yeah i know i should update my other fanfics ~_~ i'm getting to it... but i wrote(on paper tho) at least 6 chapters of this story already :/ so idk which fic you want me to update first....

Anyway I hope you will like this new GTOP story (fluffffffffffffffff) k bye

btw sorry for character death :/

~zollipop