B Six (épilogue)

The Star That Fell

A/N: This is an alternative ending (and a double update), so if you want, you may return to the previous chapter for the other ending:)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Taeyeon smiled, wider than she had in the past two years. The entire place was buzzing with excitement as they waited for one of the two most important people of the day to finally walk down the white carpet that had been rolled out on the lush green grass. One of them, was already out, standing at the front, looking happy yet thoroughly nervous.

She adjusted the back of her dress. It was a very simple dress, and she preferred it this way. A nice, baby pink, one shoulder dress that ended at the knee. The dress fitted her perfectly, though Taeyeon greatly wished it was of a different colour. Pink just wasn’t her style. But when Tiffany wants pink, who was she to disagree? Even with the huge cast on her right leg, the dress still made Taeyeon feel pretty.

The accident had happened a few months ago, and it had shaken Taeyeon quite a bit. Life wasn’t certain, and she wanted to make the most of the time she had. She was lucky to have escaped without any serious injuries, coming out with only a couple of scratches and a broken leg. So, ever since she had been discharged from the hospital, she threw herself into planning the wedding and spent a lot more time with the people she considered her family and friends.

Everything seemed to be going as planned. The garden was filled with the guests they had invited. Taeyeon remembered having to filter the guest list that Tiffany had come up with, pointing out that the excessive number of people would not fit, even in the large space. Tiffany had pouted at that, but agreed with the changes. There were flowers lining each row of lavender seats, the bigger, more intricate bouquets we placed in stand between every other row. The trees, pink apple blossoms, provided a beautiful backdrop to the flower arch where the minister stood in him prim black suit.

Taeyeon looked around to see a few other girls in purple and pink dresses behind her, seven others, to be exact. Right behind her stood the shortest of the bunch, Sunny, with her hair now at shoulder length, in a deep brunette colour. They shared a quick smile as Sunny helped her up the small step, before the mini orchestra that had been seated at the side stood up, playing the beginnings of Mendelssohn’s famous wedding march.

Taeyeon wouldn’t help but smile at the sight of Tiffany in her beautiful wedding dress. The intricate design of the corset bodice, hugged her figure so perfectly and the train that led from it made her look ravishing. A single mahogany lock was let loose from the intricate braids that were bunned up at the back of her head, where the veil was attached with several pins. She looked like a goddess, walking down the aisle with petals scattered at her feet.

And as Tiffany reached the small gathering at the very front, she smiled shyly at the 8 girls standing there. Every one of them smiled back, but the widest and most genuine smile came from the lady who stood right next to her. Taeyeon’s chin dimple was visible as she beamed at the bride, giving her a subtle nod.

Tiffany turned her back on her sisters as the ceremony started. The vows were exchanged emotionally, a few tears were shed by the bride, who maintained her smile throughout the exchange.

Finally, when it came to the ‘I do’s, Tiffany pledged herself to the man she loved, as her eight sisters watched in earnest, the eldest of which had tears in her eyes.

But those tears were happy. For the first time in several years, Taeyeon could finally be happy for the girl she had once loved.

For the first time in several years, Taeyeon was finally happy.

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: 

So this is the ending, for real.. There's A and B, so it's up to you which one you prefer:) Both endings did not end up with TaeNy getting together, because that was my initial idea for the storyline. (I personally prefer Ending A) The entire idea for TSTF was that you can fall in love and you can fall out of it, too. And, of course, the story came at an awkward time (with all the KF dating news going on), but I hope you liked the story~ Do leave your comments:) I love reading them~ 

I'll be going on a very long hiatus soon, because school's becoming pretty intensive.. For those who read my ongoing, Libero, I'll try to do an update before my school reopens, but no promises~ 

Oh, and also, for those who want the pdf/ePub of this story, I have it here: PDF | ePub

Thanks to everyone who read this story, commented, subscribed or upvoted! Love you guys xD