Final

Mr. and Mrs Park
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yahh, Park Chan Yeol? I’m talking to you…” Hyejung pouted. “Ohh, I’m sorry. I’m thinking… What do you want?” Chanyeol being the idiot he was, asked. Hyejung face fell and she glared at him. “Whattt~?” Chanyeol asked again, impatient. Hyejung glared again and walked away from him. Chanyeol stood there blinking his eyes a few times. He laughed in his mind. He ran towards Hyejung and back hugged her. “I’m sorry… I know….It’s our anniversary. Come to our park this night okay?” Chanyeol whispered while smiling softly. She giggled and nodded childishly.

 

~Fast Forward~

 

            “Hey, where are you ChanChan???” Hyejung looked around the park while rubbing her arms. “Ahhh, so cold…” She suddenly sneezed. *Aishhh, thi---* “I’m sorry, Hye… I’m late…” Chanyeol gave her a coat. She smiled and took it. “Thanks…” She wore it and glared AGAIN at him. “I’m sorry, okay? I…want to tell you something… Important.” Chanyeol smiled vanished and he knelt down in front of her. “Please break up with me, Hye. Beca---” Before he could finish his sentence, he received a slapped from her.

He looked up and saw that Hyejung eyes became teary. “How could you, Chanyeol… We’ve been tog---” “Hyejung, I didn’t even finish m---” “NO, you listen to ME! 3 years Chanyeol. 3 years….” She sobbed quietly. Chanyeol chuckled and patted her head softly. She glared at him and continued sobbing. “I want to break up because I want to marry you, Kim Hye Jung…” He smirked and Hyejung stood there and blinked her eyes a few times.

“H-haha, so funny…” She laughed awkwardly. “I’m serious, Hye…” Chanyeol grinned playfully. “Will you be my wife?” Chanyeol stared at her lovingly. Her tears dropped again and she nodded. They hugged each other. “Thank you for making me cried again…” She whispered and laughed softly.

 

3 years later

 

            “Mom, please cook~ I’m hungry~” Jungmi whined. She stared at her daughter. “Okay, honey. What do you want~?” Hyejung knelt in front of her daughter. “Humm, pancake!” She yelled and ran to the kitchen. Hyejung stood up and sighed softly. *I pity her…* She walked towards the kitchen and saw that Jungmi on the table waiting her pancake to be done by Hyejung, her mom.

            “Umm, what your daddy put first?” Jungmi giggled and put her fist in the air. “Flour,  eggs and…butter? I don’t know, mom…” Hyejung patted Jungmi head and turned to the kit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter