3/10 - First Prank

Teacher, Teacher

Kyuhyun should have known something was up as soon as he walked into the classroom, as his students were giving him extremely suspicious grins.

His stomach had been full of butterflies all morning, just having that one feeling that something wasn't right.

"Hello, Kyuhyun."

Kyuhyun jumped spectacularly, dropping his class books and whirling around so quickly he almost fell over.

"Noona? What the hell are you doing here?"

Cho Ahra smiled slyly, as she perched on one of the chairs daintily, "Can't I visit my own brother now?" She pretended to look upset, but Kyuhyun knew better.

"Not with that look on your face you're not." He huffed, falling into his chair and straightening his desk.

The woman laughed and smiled cheekily at the students in the classroom.

"Now Kyu, I've heard some very interesting things about you and a certain PE teacher that works here. Lee Donghae, is it?"

Kyuhyun gave her an exasperated look, "You know very well what his name is."

"Tell me," Ahra said, reaching for the remote to the overhead projector, "Is this the same Donghae?"

The projector with a hum, allowing a picture to splay across the clean whiteboard. It was a picture of two teenagers, sitting close together and the one on the right was watching the TV, as the one on the left played some sort of game.

"Mr Cho, you were so cute!"

"How old are you and Mr Lee in that picture?"

Ahra giggled at Kyuhyun's horrified face, "Kyu is 17 and Donghae is 19, if I remember correctly. They would usually be in that position on weekends whenever Donghae stayed at our house."

She paused for a moment before snapping her fingers, "Come to think of it, Donghae was the only one th-"

"I was the only o- what is that picture doing there?"

Donghae stood frozen in the doorway, staring wide eyed between Kyuhyun, Ahra and the picture. The PE teacher's entrance seemed to snap Kyuhyun out of his trance and he jumped off the slightly raised platform, to push Donghae out the door.

"Why are you always appearing at bad times?" Kyuhyun forced out, slamming the door behind him much harder than he meant to.

"What was that, Kyuhyun? Since when did you have a photo of us?"

"It wasn't me!" Kyuhyun wailed, "It was all noona's fault. I didn't even know she had that picture."

Tugging viciously at his hair, Kyuhyun tried to think of ways to throw his sister out of his classroom (preferably on her ). A gentle hand grabbed his wrist, ceasing his tugging and thin lips pressed against his bony knuckles.

"Don't worry so much," Donghae said, eyes glittering with amused sympathy, "There's only so much she can do."

Kyuhyun's shoulders slumped, his breath whooshing out of his lungs in one breath, "I know, but it's what she can do that worries me."

Donghae snickered and thumped Kyuhyun's shoulder lightly, "Then you get back in there and be the hardass teacher you are, to throw her on her for interrupting your class."

Eyes wide, Kyuhyun pressed a quick kiss to Donghae's waiting lips, "I knew I kept you around for a reason."

Donghae bit Kyuhyun's lip as the math teacher leaned in for another kiss, before sliding back into his classroom.

As Kyuhyun got to work throwing Ahra out of his classroom, he missed the knowing smirks and mischievous whispers of his students.