1/10 - Interruption

Teacher, Teacher

"Mr Cho, don't you think you should get a wife?"

If Cho Kyuhyun hadn't choked on his coffee...

"Or a husband?"

He certainly did then.

He was currently presiding over a class of high schoolers, all who were far too interested in his love life instead of their school work.

This class in particular - Kyuhyun's extension mathematics class, to be exact - were rather inquisitive into his personal life.

At 33, Kyuhyun found himself enjoying life much more than he did in his twenties. He had a steady and well paying teaching gig at the local high school, his condo apartment was paid for in full by his father as a graduation present and his partner was one of the most loving people you could ever meet.

Not that he'd tell the kids that.

"I'm not that old," Kyuhyun managed around the rim of his Kona Beans cup, "Shouldn't you be focusing on the work you should be doing, instead of prying into my personal life?"

One of the girls shook her head, "But sir, your life is so much more interesting!" Others nodded their heads in agreement when one boy up the back said boldly, "If you weren't my teacher, I would so do you."

Kyuhyun sputtered into his coffee once again, just as a kind of short but handsome man stepped into the room.

"Goodness kids, are you trying to kill Mr Cho?"

Some students shook their heads in denial, while others just continued to drool over the new arrival. Recovering himself, Kyuhyun sat back in his leather chair languidly and drawled,

"What can I do for you, Mr Lee?"

Lee Donghae shrugged, before stepping up to stand right in front of Kyuhyun's chair, suddenly leaning in close enough to cause some girls to squeal and Kyuhyun to flush bright red.

"What are you doing, Donghae? We're in my classroom!"

Donghae grinned lazily, taking Kyuhyun's coffee and placing it safely on the desk, before depositing himself on Kyuhyun's lap.

"Mr Lee!"

Kyuhyun shrieked, trying to stand and fling the older man off him, but to no avail.

Though short, Donghae had a fair amount of muscle mass on his side.

The entire spectacle sent the class into a fit of giggles, some beginning to take their phones out to preserve evidence of the moment, but Kyuhyun was quicker.

"You take those phones out and I'll fail the lot of you. Irregardless of what your marks are."

Disappointed sounds came from the class, luckily masking Kyuhyun's sudden moan of surprise when Donghae shifted in his lap, cheekily brushing his against Kyuhyun's front.

Grabbing Donghae's hips in a bruising grip, Kyuhyun squeezed hard enough to make Donghae bite his lip, stopping his shifting and therefore relieving himself of that enormous pressure.

Donghae honestly wasn't bothered in the slightest, by Kyuhyun's clear discomfort. He relaxed back onto the math teacher, before smiling innocently at the class in front of him.

"So guys, what are you all meant to be doing?"

"They're supposed to be doing their worksheets. But, clearly not." Kyuhyun supplied, giving up on shifting the PE teacher from his lap and leaning against the arm of the chair comfortably.

Donghae giggled, "But math is boring!"

Kyuhyun huffed, "And sports are useless unless you're an athlete! Mathematics are part of daily life, even when you don't realise it. Who taught you to do your taxes again?"

The class giggled when Donghae pouted, "Yeah alright. But take back that sports are useless! You would have been crushed in school if it weren't for my soccer coaching skills."

"Ha, whatever you could manage to coach me in between Hyukjae's face." Kyuhyun bit back, sticking his tongue out playfully at the blushing man on his lap.

"Mr Lee! You and Hyuk were together in high school?"

"As in, Performance Director Hyukjae?"

Donghae flushed red and nodded shyly, having forgotten for a split second his old booty call was working as the performance director and dance teacher at the same school.

Kyuhyun laughed at the flustered PE teacher and smiled when the bell rang, allowing the students to run out of the classroom so they could head home. When the last student shut the door behind them, Donghae finally turned around in Kyuhyuyn's lap and kissed the man hard.

"I've been wanting to do that all freaking day." He murmured, taking advantage of the fact that Kyuhyun was rendered speechless by the sudden kiss.

Keeping himself as restrained as possible, Donghae pressed another soft kiss against Kyuhyun's plump lips, savouring the sweet taste of his boyfriend's mouth before pulling away and gazing into his eyes.

"How long til they figure us out, do you think?"

Kyuhyun smiled dreamily, "It shouldn't take them too long. They're smart kids."

Donghae giggled and laid his head against Kyuhyun's collarbone. "Did you have to be so mean to them? I mean, threatening to fail them was a bit much."

Kyuhyun shrugged gently, wrapping his arms around Donghae's slim waist, "I don't have my reputation for nothing, y'know. I'm a hardass teacher."

Standing up suddenly, Donghae grinned mischievously and Kyuhyun could already tell what was about to happen.

"On the contrary, Mr Cho," Donghae said formally, "You're is quite squishy."

The PE teacher let out an undignified squeal as he pelted out of the classroom with Kyuhyun on his heels.