00 ~ The Promise

Be My Girl Friend [hiatus]
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Do you promise with all your heart and hope to die?" A teenage Sienna asked a teenage Changjo.

She was sixteen years old and he was only fourteen years of age.

"I don't want to die, noona." Changjo whined.

"It's just a figure of speech Jongie. You don't really die." Sienna explained. "You just have to promise very, very, very, very, very, very, veryyyyy well."

"That's so many verys, Enna noona." Changjo continued to whined as Sienna gave him a dark look. "But okay, I promise with all my heart very well and not die."

"Okay, it's a promise." Sienna said as she brought out her pinkie finger.

Changjo did the same thing. The two teens locked their pinkies together and pressed their thumbs against one another.

"It's not done." Sienna abruptly spoke before Changjo could pull his hand away. "We still have to seal it with a kiss."

"A kiss?" Changjo asked curiously. "I thought we did, didn't we?"

"No. This one is different." Sienna told him seriously.

"How?" Changjo tilted his head innocently.

"Like this." And Sienna leaned forward and placed her lips against his.

Just as quickly as she done it, she pulled away and it was over.

"Now it's done." Sienna smiled nonchalantly.

Changjo's expression was still one with surprised. Sienna let out a giggle before snapping Changjo out of it.

"Remember the promise, alright." She flicked him on the forehead. "Or I'll make sure

Please log in to read the full chapter