01 ~ Summer Plans

Be My Girl Friend [hiatus]
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Oh yeah boy! Hello summer!" Ricky exclaimed towards the sunny, blue sky with arms spread and his eyes closed.

"Alright!" C.A.P let out with a hearty fist pump into the sky. "Done with this place."

"Summer break! Summer vacation!" Niel kept chanting with glee as he skipped happily. "No more school! No more homework!"

"Party at my house!" Chunji announced, doing a little jig of his own. "Don't forget to bring your swim trunks!"

"Finally! I can sleep in when I want and stay up until whenever I want! Sweet." L.Joe mused happily. "Thank you summertime."

The group of friends were walking out of the school's campus all about in laughter and chatter about their plans together for summer vacation, except for one who was smiling to himself and off in his own little world.

"Yo, Changjo." C.A.P spoke, clamping a hand on the younger male's shoulder to break Changjo from his thoughts. "Are you listening?"

"Huh?" Changjo asked absentmindedly. "What's going on?"

"We're talking about the plans for our summer days." Ricky informed. "Weren't you listening?"

"Uh, no." Changjo admitted.

"We were asking for your vote on if we should do a pool party with barbecue, or a pool party with take-out?" C.A.P explained.

"Actually neither." Changjo answered.

"What? Do you have something else in mind?" L.Joe asked.

"I'm doing something else for my summer vacation." Changjo cast them a bright smile.

"Yeah and what is that?" Niel wondered.

Changjo shrugged indifferently. "I don't have to tell you about my thoughts and plans for summer break."

"Or what?" Chunji teased. "Daydreaming about dancing? Imagining cola-fused weird food? Or wondering how to beat Ricky at the cute expression contest?"

"No." Changjo frowned. "I think about other stuff, too."

"Oh, yeah? Like what?" Niel asked curiously giving Changjo a teasing look.

Changjo was about to tell them, when he recei

Please log in to read the full chapter