03 ~ Play Date

Be My Girl Friend [hiatus]
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Yah, Jonghyun, slow down!" Sienna yelled out as she tried to pulled Changjo to slow down.

Changjo realized that he was running too fast and slowed down. The two caught their breath as they now just stood in place letting their breathing even out.

"So, what's up with that?" Sienna finally asked, once her breath returned to normal.

"No reason." Changjo just shrugged indifferently. "So what do you want to do now?"

"I don't know." Sienna shrugged. "Things look the same, but different too."

Changjo pondered while tapping his finger against his chin and Sienna laughed at the pose thinking it was cute.

"I know!" Changjo beamed. "Let's have a playdate like we used to when we were younger."

Sienna let out a chuckle. "A playdate? Seriously? We're not kids anymore, Jongie."

"True, but we haven't seen each other in like six years, Enna noona. We have a lot of catching up to do." Changjo said nodding his head as if he came up with a good idea.

"Alright, alright. We can have a playdate." Sienna agreed. "What do you want to do, then?"

"Let's go eat!" Changjo exclaimed as he grabbed for Sienna's hand again and led the way.

~~~~~~

"Gosh, you still eat so messily." Sienna scolded as she took a napkin and began wiping Changjo's mouth clean. "Messy kid."

Changjo tried to avoid the napkin, but was unsuccessful and waited for Sienna to finish. After that, Changjo's face became messy again.

"I give up." Sienna tossed the napkin aside and resumed eating her meal.

Changjo smiled in victory as he stuffed his mouth with more food. He swallowed the large amount before speaking. "So how long are you staying in Seoul for?"

Sienna finished chewing before answering. "Three months. Then I fly off to Paris, afterward, and then back to New York."

"I don't have much time, then, huh?" Changjo muttered to himself.

"Hmm?" Sienna asked, not hearing what he said.

Changjo shook his head. "Oh, nothing. When we're done eating, let's go to the park."

Sienna's eyes lit up. "Is the park still the same one before I left?"

"Sure is." Changjo smiled. "Just the trees grown bigger and more equipment added to the playground."

"Alright, let's go after we're done eating!" Sienna said happily as she quickly resumed her meal.

"OK!" Changjo replied also scarfing down the rest of his food.

~~~~~~

"Higher! Higher!" Sienna screamed into the air as she swung higher into the air with Changjo pushing her.

"This is as high as I can push you!" Changjo let out panting with each push. "Is it my turn yet?"

"No!" Sienna laughed as she basked in the airy breeze. "Hello, Seoul!" She screamed excitedly.

Changjo pouted, but then smiled seeing the happy expression on his friend's place.

"Alright, one more push, and that's it!" Chan

Please log in to read the full chapter