#4: A Little Chit Chat

Magical Adventure In Magical World


Chapter #4

–A Little Chit Chat–



 

"My name is Park Chorong. And this is Nam Woohyun. It’s a pleasure to meet you all.” She said while extended a hand towards them, offering a handshake. They all gladly accepted the offers and it really made her happy. Everyone could see how happy she is just by seeing her smile.

 

Naeun is the last person who shakes hand with her. “My name is Son Naeun. It’s nice to meet you too-nyaa~!” She said happily while shaking her hand with her. “I hope you could bear with my super duper cuteness-nyaa~” She said jokingly. At the background, you could hear Myungsoo said something like ‘What’s so cute about her?’ ‘She’s not cute’ ‘You’ve gotta be kidding me’ and many more.

 

Hearing this, Naeun turned around and glared at him. “Yah! Don’t ruin the first impression!” But he just rolled his eyes while ignoring her by averted his gazes towards anything but her. “Heeey! Don’t ignore me!!” She shouted at him.

 

“What a friendly relationship you have there, Son Naeun…” Chorong said while giggled a little.

 

“You probably should see what happen minutes ago. They just fight. And now they looked like a happy lovebirds.” He said while laughing. Both Naeun and Myungsoo shouted in disagreement at his remarks. “Oh yeah, the name’s Lee Howon. Just call me Hoya. And that guy is Kim Myungsoo while this girl is Jung Eunji.” He continued after his laughter died.

 

“Hmm, just like people said, neh? Friends do fight sometimes.” Chorong said. She turned her head towards Naeun and Myungsoo then smiled, “Well, I’m glad you two already forgave each other.”

 

“I think their relationship was more than that, though.” Eunji said while shrugged. When the both of them glared at her, she quickly added, “What? I just randomly guessed! Or you guys really have that kind of relationship?”

 

“NO!” They both shouted in unison while Eunji just laughed at their words.

 

“What a perfect sync… like a beautiful couple~” Eunji teased while clasped both of her hand together and giggled like a fan girl that looking at their bias. “What a beautiful love…” She said while daydreaming about something lovely since you could see a romantic aura around her.

 

“She’s weird… isn’t she?” Woohyun asked while looking at her, really uncomfortable with her sudden aura. His words made him earned a smack from Chorong on his arm. “Hey! What’s wrong with you?” He shouted as he turned around to look at her. As he looked at her, he could see her glassy and teary eyes. “W-wha!? What’s with those glassy eyes again!? Hey!! Don’t cry!”

 

She kneeled down very fast and hugged her knees before cried like a little kid. “It’s b-because you’re so mean to our new friends!” She shouted while sobbing.

 

“Dammit girl! Don’t cry and I will buy you food later for dinner!”

 

“Really?”

 

“Yes.”

 

“Jinjja?”

 

“Yes.”

 

“You really mean it???” She said with a pout. “You always lied…”

 

“I’m serious!! Just stop that before I changed my mind!”

 

“Yaaaaay~” She said happily and rubbed her glassy eyes. Suddenly, her mood turned… 180 degree… Sighs, unpredictable girl… “Now, let’s head to the Rosaline city! That’s the nearest city from here.” She shouted as she grabbed Naeun and Eunji hands before dragging them to the city.

 

“‘What a friendly relationship you have there,’ Nam Woohyun…” Myungsoo mimicked Chorong’s words when she’s far enough from them. Hoya couldn’t help laughed while Woohyun shouted at Myungsoo. But it seems that boy didn’t really care about Woohyun’s words.

 

“I can’t just date her, y’know!! It’s like a taboo!!” Woohyun shouted as he followed Myungsoo who already walked away.

 


 

“Here are the keys. Hope you enjoy our services,” said the receptionist while giving the keys to their rooms. They ordered two rooms for them. One room for boys and one room for girls, of course. So they gathered some of their money to pay the fees.

 

“Okaaay! Here’s your key, boys!” Naeun said while giving a key to Myungsoo which he gladly accepted. “By the way, can we stay at this city for a week? This city is awesome! Can we staaay for a week?” She pleaded while looking at him.

 

“Yeah yeah, it’s up to you.” He said while waving his hand like he doesn’t really care or think much about it. “Just make sure you go back here safely and don’t steal anything again!!” He ordered while pointing at her angrily.

 

“Yaaaaay! Thank you so much, Myung!” She said while hugging his arm. Really appreciate what he said to her. She quickly let go off his arm and turning around to her friend. “Let’s go to our room!” She said happily while grabbing Chorong and Eunji’s hand before they could say anything.

 

“Well… Let’s go to our room then.” Woohyun said while started to walk to their room. Soon, Hoya and Myungsoo followed him from behind.

 


 

“Hey, Chorong~ Tell me about your magic and yourself! I’m so curiooous!” Naeun said while threw herself to the bed and buried her face on the pillow, felt soon relaxed as she made a contact with the soft pillow.

 

“My magic?” She asked to confirm what she just said since she’s somewhat couldn’t and doesn’t want to explain about her own magic. It just too complicated for her to understand. “But I don’t… know how to explain it.” She said while brushing her hair.

 

“I’m curious too and you just make me more curious!” Eunji said while took a towel and a pair of clean clothes for bath since the other two already took a bath before. “What’s wrong with your magic anyway? And you already saw our magic before! It’s not really fair if you don’t tell us!”

 

“Hey! You already saw my magic too!” She said grumpily while folding her arm in front of her chest. “You should explain too! I bet there’s something special behind your magic too! After that, I’ll explain my own magic!” She huffed in annoyance while looking away.

 

“My magic was nothing more than Ice Magic.” Eunji said while grinning. “And I’m not powerful enough to create my own Ice… If you know what I mean…” She sat down on the floor and looked down. “My teacher said Ice magic was all about creativity… That’s called Ice Make… and I still couldn’t understand what it means.”

 

“Is that so? Then you should ask your teacher to teach you more about it.” Chorong said to encourage her by saying those words. But instead of getting happier, Chorong and Naeun could see Eunji’s face getting darker and sadder when she said that.

 

She clenched her fists and closed her eyes tightly to prevent any tear to fall down, “My teacher… is dead… S-since I don’t know my real parents… He… he just… he’s a father to me…”

 

“I-I’m sorry to hear that! I didn’t mean to make you remember!” Chorong said apologetically while quickly came to Eunji’s side to comfort her.

 

“My parents… they gave me to a dark organization when I was five. That dark organization fused me with a demon. Before I was fused, I have a wind magic but since they fused me with a demon, I have a dark type plus wind type magic.” Naeun decided to speak while looking at her new friends.

 

“I think they fused me with some kind of cat demon since I have these cat ears. But I dunno. When I tried to control the demon within me, my hand didn’t turn to a claw or something… And I never changed into full form before…” She said sadly while looking at her hand.

 

“After they fused me with the demon, they didn’t stop. They kept fusing me with dark magic. Until one day, exactly when I was twelve years old, the power on me overload and I decided to escape and in the process, I accidently destroyed the building and… killed those people…” She closed her eyes and her faces really showed that she regretted what she had done.

 

“And that’s when I met Myungsoo… Since the place was deserted and it’s located northeast from the west ruins, no one was there. I was wounded… I was hungry… I was tired… I didn’t drink anything yet… and I almost dead… But he’s there… He helped me and took me to his home… He lives alone… and he took care of my wound…” She said as she hugged her own knees.

 

“You have a rough past…” Chorong smiled weakly as she looked at her. “Well, I guess we all do have rough past…”

 


 

(Meanwhile the boys…)

 

“Dude, you’re Chorong’s bodyguard!? I mean, like a PERSONAL bodyguard!? She’s not your original friends!?” Hoya and Myungsoo shouted one by one as they looked at him wide-eyed.

 

“What’s wrong with that?” He asked while crossing his arm. “My family has served her family for years. So, I don’t want and couldn’t date her. Got it!? Why’d you guys asking such a ridiculous question in the first places!?” Woohyun shouted back as he took a bite of his favorite bread he just bought.

 

“But I think you like her.” Myungsoo said as he looked at Hoya who nodded in approval. “Look! He also thought so!” Myungsoo pointed at Hoya and he just nodded again in approval.

 

“Well, I think it goes the same with you and Naeun, too!” Woohyun argued back, completely angry at the fact he’s the only person that his friends make fun with. “And also Hoya and Eunji!”

 

“Huh? I barely know Eunji.” Hoya said matter-of-factly in a calm manner and drank his strawberry juice right after he finished talking. “But Myungsoo and Naeun do know each other for long enough, right?” Hoya asked Myungsoo after he finished drinking his strawberry juice.

 

“Oh, shut up. Why don’t we discuss something more useful than this? I heard this city going to have a festival for a week starting tomorrow. Since eight days from now, this city will celebrate the city’s birthday and also the mayors’.” Myungsoo said while grinning.

 

This topic sure interested all of them. “Let’s go there!” Hoya said happily as he jumped to the bed and continued jumping up and down several times. “Do you know what it means by festival right?” Hoya asked while grinning at his both friend.

 

They all nodded and shouted, “Festivals means FOOD!!”

 


 

“Let’s go there tomorrow! I–no, I mean we, really wanted to eat many foods!!” Woohyun pleaded to the girls while looking at them with the most adorable look he could. The other boys soon joined him looking at the girls while saying, “Pleaseeeee?”

 

“Alright, alright… I guess we don’t have any other choices do we?” Chorong said as she sighed. The boys quickly cheered in happiness. “But do you guys have to ask us right now? I mean, it’s already late and you guys could ask us tomorrow. Eunji and Naeun already slept since one hour ago.” She yawned as she finished the sentence.

 

“Well, sorry to bother! We just too excited!! See you all tomorrow then!!” Myungsoo said as the others followed him back to their room.



Author's note:

You guys don't have to subscribe my stories if you don't want to D:

I just wanted you to comment and let me know if you enjoy this story and existed! :D

o3o Until then, Bye!