#3: Male & Female

Magical Adventure In Magical World


Chapter #3

–Male & Female–



 

“Are you okay!?” She shouted while she still raised her hands up after she cast her ice magic to make a barrier from it. She looked behind her and found him lying on the ground while coughing a little because of the dust from the earlier explosion.

 

Both of them just trying to find Myungsoo and Naeun earlier but suddenly… a man attacked them without knowing the reason. So here they are, defending themselves after their attacker made an explosion using his magic. After Eunji didn’t hear any more explosions, she undo her magic and looked around.

 

“I’m fine…,” he stood up carefully while coughing once more. “But why the hell he attacked us? We didn’t do anything wrong and I’ve never seen his face,” he said while looking around to help her find their attacker again.

 

“What are you doing here? Get lost you bandits,” a male voice could be heard by them. They both started to look around more and getting cautions after hearing his voices. And why did he call them bandits? They aren’t bandits, maybe they just mistaken them with someone else.

 

“We aren’t bandits! Stop hiding and show yourself!” Hoya shouted while getting ready to attack their enemy. His fist already started showing some electrical power and he could attack his enemy in no time.

 

“You both are liars! You both attacked us yesterday with your ice and thunder magic!!” The attacker shouted again but they both couldn’t pinpoint his location due the dust from the earlier explosion. From the sound of the attacker voice, they both know he wasn’t lying about the attacking but it seems he mistaken them for someone else.

 

“I repeat! We didn’t attack you or your allies!” Eunji shouted loudly to make sure the attacker hear her voice.

 

Before the attacker could reply her, a voice they both know shouted. “Black Tornado of the Sky Demon!” and in a split second, a powerful black wind passed through them. Both Hoya and Eunji raised their arm to cover their eyes preventing the dust made a contact with their eyes.

 

“Argh!!” The attacker voice could be heard by them and then the sound of someone hit the tree could be heard afterwards. After few seconds later, the wind has stopped and they both opened their eyes.

 

“Naeun!” Eunji shouted as she spotted her teammate running towards her while Myungsoo following behind her. She had a worried look all over her faces and soon replaced with a relieve face when she saw both of them are safe and sound.

 

“I’m glad you’re okay!” She shouted as she jumped towards while hugging her tightly. Myungsoo looked over Hoya and smiled at him while Hoya returned his smile. But soon, his smile disappeared when he heard a groan voices clearly behind them.

 

All of them turned their head around to found a guy trying to stand up while holding his bleeding head. It seems he just hit the tree a while ago when Naeun used her wind magic earlier. The guy was wearing a red sleeveless shirt with black baggy pants. He also wears a black gloves and a belt that used for carrying his two swords. He has a dark brown hair, pointed nose, and a very well-build body.

 

After seeing the sight of the attacker, they’re getting ready to attack him. But when one of them stepped forwards, a young woman ran towards them and stood between them and their attacker. She was a beautiful young woman with black hair, white-porcelain skin, black eyes, and average height.

 

She’s wearing a white short sleeves dress that cut on her mid tight, a pairs of red flat shoes, and a red vest. She also brings a bow and arrows on her back. Oh, but her legs was badly injured and a band aid was wrapped around her wounded legs

 

“Don’t hurt him! He just misunderstood someone!” She shouted while stretched her hands to the front. And suddenly, a white magic circle appeared right in front of her hand and an invisible barrier appeared right between them.

 

At first they tensed a bit after all of them saw a white magic circle appeared. But they soon a little bit relaxed when nothing happen. Little did they know, she just casted a barrier between them and trying to protect her comrade.

 

“But he attacked us first!” Eunji shouted angrily while she connected both of her palms and then, “Ice Magic: Blizzard!” She stretched both of her arms to the both side after that a magic circle appeared under her. In a second, she moved her hand to the front and a blizzard came after her palms.

 

After the snow didn’t make through them both, they all realized she just casted a barrier between them. “He attacked you because he mistaken you by someone else! I’m sorry! But we meant no harm!” She shouted once again.

 

“Chorong! I’m not wrong! And I can still fight them!” The guy behind her shouted at her and still holding his bleeding head. “And I’m not stupid enough for not noticing it’s them!” He shouted again at her while pointing at the fourth of them.

 

The girl turned around to see her friend holding his bleeding head and rushed towards him. “You’re stupid! Sit down! And you’re definitely wrong, okay!? It’s not them!” She shouted back while the guy just obediently sat down. She held her hands up to his head and muttering something. After that, a white light appeared at her palm and soon his wound recovered.

 

The fourth of them watched her using her magic and looking at her in awe. It seems their group wasn’t the right group to mess up with. The guy is surely a strong mage while the woman is a healing and support caster… but, her offensive magic still unknown.

 

“J-just please don’t hurt him again!” She shouted with trembled voice at them while looking at them with teary and glassy eyes. Seeing her tears and hearing her trembled voices… made everyone including her friend, shocked at it. “Just stop this misunderstanding, okay!?” She shouted again.

 

“H-hey, don’t cry!” Her friend gripped her shoulder and shook her a little. “Why did you even crying anyway!?” He asked in harsh tone. Well, he isn’t a very friendly guy anyway. But it seems his friend already get used with his harsh tone. He quickly stood up and stared at them with hatred in his eyes, “Look what you did, dammit!” He shouted.

 

“We didn’t do anything!” Hoya shouted as loud as he can to show his anger. Gladly, someone grabbed his arms to prevent him do something stupid. After he felt someone held his arms, he turned around and glared to whoever stopped him. And his rage cooled down a little when he saw Eunji shaking her head slowly at him while mouthing, ‘stop’.

 

“I… I do believe in you… Honestly…” The female one said while closed her eyes and smiled sincerely. She clasped both of her hand together and raised it in front of her chest as if her heart was filled with warm feeling. “Your magic isn’t the same as them. I could feel it… You have a good intention… and good potential to be stronger.”

 

All of them looked at her wide-eyed, including her own friend. But none of them interfere her thought. They just looking her and waited for her to continue. None of them know the reason behind this. But they all certain that her friend know this since he was pretty shocked at the fact what she said to them.

 

“Woohyun…” Her words startled all of them especially the person behind her. She opened her eyes while turning around to look at her friend. “I wanted to travel with them.” She pointed at them while she grinned happily.

 

“EHHH!?”

 

“Huh? What’s wrong?” The girl said innocently while happily smiled at them. “I found all of you are unique! I wanted to see your improvement in the future!” She said. “So let’s travel!!” She said cheerfully.

 

“I don’t have other choices, don’t I?” Her friend said sadly while looking at the cheerful girl.