A Walk

Destiny Flower

12:30 pm
Its another normal day and Yunho is doing his routine walk through the park during lunch break, when out of nowhere a stranger comes up to him and gives him a flower with a note attached.


"Destiny Flower"
-will lead you to your fated lover

“hmmm Destiny Flower huh?” Yunho spots the closest trash bin to throw the flower into when someone pulls him from behind. Yunho sees the same man who gave him the flower now holding onto the end of his blazer.
“Young man if you’re going to throw the flower away at least write your name on the card” The man went into his own coat and took out what seemed like an old pencil that had probably been used very often judging from its size. Yunho just shrugged and thought there would be no harm in putting his name on the flower before he threw it away its not like he could be found by just his name. Taking the worn pencil Yunho wrote his name down and handed the pencil back to the man before he proceeded to the trash bin to toss the flower away.


‘beep beep beep beep’

That was his cue that lunch was over so Yunho hurriedly threw the flower and walked quickly back to the building that was only a block away from the park.
 

1:30pm

The wind was blowing more than usual around this time but this young man didn't care he was going on his afternoon walk no matter what. Holding on to his lunch box he packed for himself he rode his red bike to his favorite spot at the park, under a tree with shade not too far away from a trash bin so he could throw away his trash from his mini picnics. He reached his favorite spot and put his bike down next to the tree where it could not knocked down by the wind. He plopped his body down next to the tree and took out his little basket of food and began his own little routine of lunch at the park.

2:15pm

He finished his lunch with a pat on his now round tummy and began to pick up the napkins and disposable utensils around him. Heading over to the nearby trash bin he put all his trash in a tiny plastic bag and put it inside, but stopped when he saw what seemed to be a flower inside. It was too lovely a flower to throw away so he decided to take it, and then he noticed a note attached to it.

"Destiny Flower"
-will lead you to your fated lover


He turned over the note which only had a name

-Jung Yunho


“hmm maybe he didn't like it oh well I’ll keep it!” He headed back to his spot under the tree and decided to rest a bit before leaving for home.

4:00pm

It had been a slow day at the office for Yunho which only got him thinking about the flower he threw away a couple of hours ago. He never believed in things such as fate or magic those things just seemed so unreal to a man like him who focused only on reality. Not only was he thinking about the flower, but also his new neighbor that just moved into the apartment next to his. He didn’t get to see him often but when first moved in two weeks ago Yunho thought there was an angel moving in. The man had the most beautiful features and from the only few words they exchanged when Yunho helped him bring up a box, the most beautiful personality as well. After that day however, Yunho never got to see him again, it was as though the beauty never came out. This made Yunho wonder what he did for a living, what he did with his free time, what he was doing right now. He quickly shooed those thoughts away and thought maybe it was a good day to go home early.

4:05pm

He woke up from his tiny nap only to find he had fallen asleep for two hours! The young man picked himself up from under the tree and grabbed his bike putting the flower in his front basket and headed home. Just when he crossing the street from the park the wind began to blow harshly and blew his flower out of his basket. He stopped and got out of his bike to pick it up when the flower began to move again causing him to chase after it, when it finally stopped the flower he bent down to pick it up only to find that there was someone right in front of him causing him to drop the flower again.