Chapter 2

Love Is Blind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Today, in this bright morning, he walked around aimlessly. He get bored if just sitting in his flat without doing anything. Without him knowing it, his steps took him to the place where you were. He looked at you, it seemed there were no buyers who buy you flowers. You sat quietly alone under the morning clear sky. He glanced at his watch. ‘Had she had breakfast?’ He said to himself.

 

“Hey Jang _____.” He greeted then squatted in front of you.

You titled your head while frowning. “Are you…ah sorry I don’t know your name.”

He giggled. “I’m Kim Woobin.”

“Ah, annyeong Kim Woobin~ Are you going to buy my flower?” You smiled.

“What kind of flowers that you like the most?”

“Uhm...I like white rose. Why?”

“Give me ten white rose then.” He said.

“Finally! You are my first customer.” You said happily. “Wait a second.”

“Wah, you know already where the flowers are. That’s awesome.” He said amazingly when you started to count the white roses that you placed right beside you.

You giggled. “I never change the order that’s why I know where the flowers are. Here you go.” You gave him a bouquet of white roses.

“How much is it?”

“20.000 won.”

“Here is the money.” He gave you 20.000 won. “And these white roses for you.” He gave the bouquet to you.

“For me? Really?” You asked disbelieve.

“Yeah.”

You took it then smell those flowers. “Thank you.” You smiled from ear to ear. He found you were so lovely.

“This is for you.” He gave a small black plastic bag to you and helped you to hold it.

“Is this Bakpao?” You sniffed.

“How’d you know?”

“Even though I can’t see but my sense of smell is really sensitive.” You giggled.

He laughed. “I see, eat well Jang _____.”

 

He never thought he could get along with you. He thought, besides your disability, you had a pleasant personality. You also seemed easy to get along

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter